Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal (36767 Views)

Video:ize-iyamu Of PDP Led The Protest Demanding INEC To Return Stolen Vote / "Sack Adeosun" - Workers Protest At Finance Ministry / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by donstevoz(m): 6:50am On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:

You were living on Mars when governors took NOI to court to help force the distribution of our savings abi?
Are you aware that NOI and the FG got over 52percent of that money? What happened to it? Why couldn't she save the FG's share if she really wanted to save. Again, the governors alleged that she was spending the money without their consent, hence she was compelled to share the money. She has long confirmed that allegation when she said GEJ ordered her to withdraw $2b from the ECA. So stop making excuses for her. Even the governors in PDP couldn't trust her and GEJ with their money.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ojialo(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:

You're the tribalist here, am not from same tribe as NOI as you said. I appreciate NOI's brilliance unlike you who supports Adeosun because you come from same tribe.
when u believe in one section of people they tag u tribalist, Nigeria is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
freeborn76:

Just like the Igbos are still wondering and wailing how a certain Professor Wole Soyinka won a Nobel Prize for Literature while their demigod Achebe didn't, not even posthumously...shiorrrrrr!

And what has Soyinka did to sustain his stolen award...

What are his latest poetry invoke...

How man literature content has he produced in recent time.

And how many of his work in lifetime can match up to that of Achebe...?

Lol... keep deceiving yourself
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
ruffDiamond:
shutap there flattino b-EAST Na that former flattino jonaidiot co.cksucker ,cum drinker imaginary figure juggler,abracadabra statistician hardened rogue of a woman get clue abi?mumu mtchw

The woman you trying so hard to drag to the mud is a renowned economist... he has been celebrated worldwide and what have you...

Those names should comfortably qualify that LovePeddler of a fone ugly looking winch kemi. And dats all.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
ibadanfinest:
NOI is brilliant, am sure we have Nigerians that are more brilliant than she is but yes she is brilliant

She though allowed looting under her watch and cover her own ass as not to be implicated. She may have advised the then govt against it, but let's not forget she has only one vote.

Tribalist, NOI may be Igbo but she grew up in Ibadan, attended her secondary school in ibadan and chop our ewedu wella, maybe that's why she is as brilliant as she is.

And why has the the secondary school in Ibadan didn't come first in the just concluded 2016 Waec statistics for the year...

Keep fooling yourself...

Just kwontinue...
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by grandstar(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
So what's the difference between a Delta Igbo and a Kogi/Kwara Yoruba?

Behave yourself.

Hugs and hugs. No biggie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:48am On Jun 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Ppls be quiet. She is actually one of the brightest minds in nigeria. If despite the staggering drop in revenue Nigeria has managed to stay afloat, then she has done a good job!

All yall wailers know how to do is nag nag nag
If this stinking woman is what the Yorubas can beat their chest and call a brightest woman... then the Yorubas as a race is heading to the dust there is no brighter future for the Yorubas ( sorry to say per say)

Kept Nigeria afloat?? Lol this is the biggest joke of the century...
Yet their is hyperinflation... you don baff? You don chop??
Naira is depreciating
Dollar is rising
Economy is heading to recession
And you dare mutter that she is keeping the country afloat? You must be a joker. Now go and play with sand as you know nothing.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ruffDiamond: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

The woman you trying so hard to drag to the mud is a renowned economist... he has been celebrated worldwide and what have you...

Those names should comfortably qualify that LovePeddler of a fone ugly looking winch kemi. And dats all.
winch I'm certain u re Edo I'm done
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
femolala001:

This is what is killing our country.. tribal and religious sentiments... what has yoruba got to do with this now?? U were actuallu making a point but u dont have to include ethnicity or tribal remarks.. im highly disappointed.. i guess u are a graduate..

Since Yorubas has learned to patronise partisanship than integrity, I have also learned to boast of my tribesmen who has made name for themselves...

You hypocrite self was fast to fish me out, but wasn't fast to know that he was the person that first mentioned okonjo iweala NOI, you see why should I care about you being disappointed when you've sounded disappointed and has disappointed yourself.

Go and siddon as this gats nothing to do with graduate or not.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:54am On Jun 21, 2016
arewafederation:

Why are you worried about the economy of "the zoo"?

Because as a zoo visitor I have the right to lay my complaints concerning the behaviours of the animals in the zoo
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Daplux4:

The woman is learning, in this hardship. Where a bag of rice is sold at #19000 she still want to inflict more harm by refusing to pay them their allowance

This change is too painful

Negative change...
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:56am On Jun 21, 2016
dahmie2013:
Some ppl neva collect salary, dem dey talk of training allowance & overtime.
I know Adeosun can defend dis.

But the idiotic woman has the sole right to collect allowances and overtimes while her colleagues won't??

Something is wrong somewhere...
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Wallade:

Who the hell is this entity called Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? Whatever makes her human means she is not better than anyone else except that she was opportuned. So quit comparing a single person to an entire tribe.

I won't quit my argument until you present a superior argument... a greater entity of Yorubas stock that can beat NOI...

Is that too much to ask and argue??
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2016
yomz1e:

Stupid talk, gets your fact right before yarning $hite! have you seen her CV, if your family can produce one intellectual like that you should be grateful! another noise make from the East! did your sister that was there before did any better? even your English comprehension beggars belief! and the 26+ mumus dat like it must have attended same school as you! edyaaat!

You that is blabbing, what have you
Abeg swerve
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Hernandez88:
Could yu pls list just 5 achievement of this yur NOI?

Thanx in advance

Suit yourself...
https://www.nairaland.com/2293309/7-notable-achievements-okonjo-iweala-alison-madueke
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Lightening: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Lol and you call this achievement grin...
You are not even ashamed..

In 10000 years to come Yorubas will never get any entity that will come close to NOI achievement...

I know you know is the hardest truth to believe... but who cares what you believe when the truth is there for everyone to see and judge

Oga stop this tribalism nonsence and reason for once. Do you think what they are asking is reasonable ?. We really deserve the kind of country we have. Corruption must die!
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2016
grandstar:

Stop tribalizing issues. NOI is not even Igbo but Delta Igbo.

Adeosun is a lightweight and there are far better qualified people.

Anyway, she is trying and some kudos to her.

Yes we have...
Owerri Igbo
Abuja Igbo
Kano Igbo
Rivers Igbo
Osun Igbo

Even Cameron Igbo
American Igbo

grin
Next century we might be hearing of Yoruba - igbo

Like one stupid mofo quote me and was saying that NOI brilliance is Yoruba made because she had her secondary school in Ibadan , yet the school couldn't make the first 10 in all Waec statistics and no Yoruba state except Lagos has made first 10... grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2016
coolscott:

It is not her fault. She was chosen for a reason.
She is not bad but I believe Buhari knew that the the dynamics of
i) her temperament,
ii) the highest plane on which she had worked in her career,
iii) she served as commissioner in Ogun state under ACN (now APC)
iv) she is British trained...

...would make her acceptable to the public for the job but not confrontational with regards to how she would want things to go.
Buhari has never desired people who are too strongly opinionated to be in his caucus. And so she was chosen.

All those making this about if she is Igbo or Yoruba is just announcing the tininess of the scope of their minds

TippyTop, bloodyBLOGGER

All this thing you are spewing is purely balderdash...
If buhari saw the competence in his ministers he won't tell the masses to rate his ministers and suggest for him who is goofing or not...

Those ministers where only referred by political jingoists...
It was never by merit or achievement but by propaganda and tribalism
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Yungladc2:
. When an arguement like dz is brought up and i c people supporting their point with either tribe or religion it hurts me and i c such pipu as"intellectualy derained illiterate" in dz 21st century? So unfortunate

Lol..

Yet bloodyBLOGGER was the first person to introduce tribalism by talking down on a renowned world economist...

It wasn't an argument but a foolish criticism that doesn't require much valuable arguments...

I simply replied him in the line he drawn and that's it...

But besides wasn't I speaking the truth afterall...
I didn't do it to educate some illiterates but to put it to their faces that NOI is far far brighter and intelligent than a tribe even if given them a millennium to catch up...
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Nalikedis:
if NOI was as brilliant as u claimed, why are we still the only oil producer importing fuel... Despite her being in charge of our economy fr almost a decade

This your question is misdirected and dumb per say.

Is NOI the petroleum minister or what?

Abeg criticise properly...

Lemme ask you will fashole leave works, power and housing which was his portfolios to go and Carter for transportation and employment??
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2016
mfujah:

My guy just stateď or listed what kemi did which are achievements.... if u have any objection outline it and stop telling us about the future of the yorubas.... if not packwell!!

Lol truth is bitter...

Keep celebrating failure and mediocrity...

There will be a point in time no tribe will take the Yorubas serious anymore...
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by femolala001(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Since Yorubas has learned to patronise partisanship than integrity, I have also learned to boast of my tribesmen who has made name for themselves...

You hypocrite self was fast to fish me out, but wasn't fast to know that he was the person that first mentioned okonjo iweala NOI, you see why should I care about you being disappointed when you've sounded disappointed and has disappointed yourself.

Go and siddon as this gats nothing to do with graduate or not.
Lies... the guy didnt mention ibos.. he only mentioned her name NOI.. U had no option than to link it to tribal remark.. pls dont mention me again because i dont have time for **** like you.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2016
BlackGoldT:
Self discipline is better than any qualification. IDIOT.

I know mynd44 won't c dis at the bolded...

But bro lemme ask you who is the self disciplined here?
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by duni04(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

If this stinking woman is what the Yorubas can beat their chest and call a brightest woman... then the Yorubas as a race is heading to the dust there is no brighter future for the Yorubas ( sorry to say per say)

Kept Nigeria afloat?? Lol this is the biggest joke of the century...
Yet their is hyperinflation... you don baff? You don chop??
Naira is depreciating
Dollar is rising
Economy is heading to recession
And you dare mutter that she is keeping the country afloat? You must be a joker. Now go and play with sand as you know nothing.
The irony of your ignorance is staggering!
The hyperinflation and recession you mentioned are the sole preserve of the CBN which is responsible for monetary policy. The inflation we're experiencing is because of the ban imposed on those 41 items by the CBN and our hitherto unstable forex policy, also by the CBN. Who is he head of the CBN? A man with a IBO name!
I hate tribalism but even if we go tribal, you still lose!
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2016
ajealadick:

NOI is over rated. Is it now a Harvard style to allow free willy looting to prove her efficiency? How come an economy she was managing crashed before she handed it over only less than a year she claimed it was the best economy in Africa?

Oga please stop being economical with the truth.
You and I know well that the economy was better faired under NOI, we were the largest economy in Africa and the 26th largest in the world under NOI.

Inflation was dealt to minimum and the naira was sold at the parallel market for #220 and #190 in cbn, the price of petrol was #87 and the economy seems promising under NOI.

Now how dare you with all this realities you dare say that NOI crashed the economy...

Please the masses are not fools, for how long do you think you will blindfold the people with your useless propagandas before their eyes open?
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by Wallade(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

I won't quit my argument until you present a superior argument... a greater entity of Yorubas stock that can beat NOI...

Is that too much to ask and argue??

There is no point arguing or reasoning with you. Your situation is sorry. I have better things to do.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Lightening:

Oga stop this tribalism nonsence and reason for once. Do you think what they are asking is reasonable ?. We really deserve the kind of country we have. Corruption must die!

All I can tell you is this...
Every labourer deserves his wages...

If kemi can take his overtime and allowance... abeg what's good for the geese is good for the gander.

I was stating the obvious before bloodyBLOGGER intercepted me with his tribalistic quotes...
Go and warn him first... or won't you??
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2016
femolala001:

Lies... the guy didnt mention ibos.. he only mentioned her name NOI.. U had no option than to link it to tribal remark.. pls dont mention me again because i dont have time for riff-raff like you.

Mynd44 please introduce sanity here...
In as much I know am volatile to insult but with the rules and everything I won't find it funny someone insulting my person and going scot-free...

See ma, okonjo iweala is an Igbo woman and you using her to get at me is going through tribalistic line of which I won't just stand and watch.

And you acting this way like you are getting pissed off is because I've said the truth and I don't care how you feel about it.

Shalom
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by kennsville(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Your problem is that you see Ibos everywhere even in your sleep.

Ponder on the fact that I am not even Igbo, ode!

Hahaha.
These your bank pipo will not kee me. Any body way talk true is now an igbo man. Bros no mind dem. Keep speaking d truth. Oligarchs dey see you. Meanwhile. Igbo. Hausa and youruba are just d major tribes and not the only tribe in nigeria.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by femolala001(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

Mynd44 please introduce sanity here...
In as much I know am volatile to insult but with the rules and everything I won't find it funny someone insulting my person and going scot-free...

See ma, okonjo iweala is an Igbo woman and you using her to get at me is going through tribalistic line of which I won't just stand and watch.

And you acting this way like you are getting pissed off is because I've said the truth and I don't care how you feel about it.

Shalom
Ibtold u never to mention me again
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by EasternActivist: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2016
duni04:

The irony of your ignorance is staggering!
The hyperinflation and recession you mentioned are the sole preserve of the CBN which is responsible for monetary policy.
The inflation we're experiencing is because of the ban imposed on those 41 items by the CBN and our hitherto unstable forex policy, also by the CBN. Who is he head of the CBN? A man with a IBO name!
I hate tribalism but even if we go tribal, you still lose!

Lol... your pride in ignorance is quite astonishing...

Your last statement was just a ssignatureeflection of a tribal jingoists...

Sire am sorry to say you are a tribalist... your last words confirmed that to me.
Re: Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal by ayindejimmy(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
Empty treasury yet bailouts were given to the states?

Empty treasury that sustained our country for a year plus before this year's budget was sluggishly passed?

Empty treasury yet PMB was flying to China, UK, USA etc daily with $2m per trip as expenses?

Most of these paid agents think that most Nigerians are daft. God forbid!

Lemme help you with what Mrs Ngozi said late 2014.

"Nigerians should brace for tougher economic times ahead", the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has said.

www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

Ok. You forgot gej's FG borrowed to pay salaries early last year?

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.

www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Government activities cannot be halted because even if the treasury is depleted, govt continues to earn money from all its Parastatals and agencies.
I'm sure this govt had to go to the Reserve to bail out the states when they came in. Which shouldn't be..

Don't you think it's strange gej was borrowing to pay workers and he claimed he left huge amount of money. Can you please reconcile that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / PDP Convention: List Of Elected Candidates and Their Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.