Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. (35079 Views)

When You are a Confirmed Olodo But Your Uncle Is The Oga At The Top / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
1. When you read with all your power and still get a B minus
The struggle.

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Smellymouth: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
When you and your friends are the Chairmen Of Efikos and your Teacher says--" Those of you at the Back, what are the answers to the Questions? " You all Be Like ::

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
2. Your answer, whenever someone asks you “how was your paper?

Can’t say more than that abeg.

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy

When they ring bell "closing time" grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Smellymouth: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Efikos,i hail una oo grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
3. When you hear the class efikos discussing the answers they got after a test.

Can you people let it go

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by iykekelvins(m): 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Me when I hear that the smartest guy in our class didn't pass

How my own won be

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by obiorathesubtle: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
suzan404:
2. Your answer, whenever someone asks you “how
was your paper?

Can’t say more than that abeg.
grin iswear..

It's Either "my brother.. God dy oo" or "Na God hand e dy shaa" grin

Check my signature abeg cheesy grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
4. When you get handed your script like this and you already know you banged.

Hay God!

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
School is a waste of productive time.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
5. When you get 5/20 in a test but you’re still one of the highest in class.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by obiorathesubtle: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin s/o to all my people who started off as EFIKO in primary school.. But one thing led to another.. You ended up as 'otherwise' in the university..

grin na small small.. God go carry us reach..

cheesy check my signature..

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
6. When the whole class fails but you’re just glad that:

The class that fails together stays together.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
7. You, during every speech and prize giving day:

You sha know nobody is calling your name.

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
8. When your friend asks you to explain a topic but you only understand enough to not fail.

Uhm

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
9. How people look at you when you ask for extra
sheet before the class efiko:

Who is this one?

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
10. When the class olodo is hiding their work from
you during a test

See my life.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by ItsBolaji: 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
suzan404:
7. You, during every speech and prize giving day:

You sha know nobody is calling your name.
I swear for Valedictory Service I just dey outside dey take photos. grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
11. When people are discussing grades and you just want to know if you were promoted or not.

No time abeg

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
12. That your friend that always says they are going to fail and their result comes and you see an A.

You’ll now be struggling with a C.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by anethcharly(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
no 9 Really gat me going....
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
13. When you check your result and you didn’t get
an F but then you remember you didn’t get an A
either.

Well, small miracles.

http://zikoko.com/list/average-nigerian-student/

Cc:Mynd44,lalasticlala

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Life sha. Whether you were an efiko or olodo five years down the line it won't count for anything. The most important thing is what you 've been able to acheive in your life after school.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by babyfaceafrica: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lmao
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by babyfaceafrica: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
suzan404:
9. How people look at you when you ask for extra
sheet before the class efiko:

Who is this one?
I swear that extra sheet dey sweet me die...he dey oppress some people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Tapout(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
suzan404:
6. When the whole class fails but you’re just glad
that:
The class that fails together stays together.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864773_allinthidtogether_jpeg9d731014fa6ea2f32a5a6598cacc643d

[b]this just reminded me of the day a lecturer gave my department an assignment to be submitted that same day undecided
(Note: not everyone was informed, so the outcome wasn't entirely our fault) these where his terms

1.The assignment which was given by approximately 1:30pm was to be submitted b4 or by 3pm sharp!
2. Anyone submitting after 3pm gets an auto carry over shocked shocked

una (graduates and undergraduates) know how long E dey take for assignment to circulate na, b4 course rep make guy finish come release am, like 10 to15 mins don go. Then to find 10 naira photocopy am cheesy, that one alone takes like 30mins, cos if u make mistake comot 5h or 1k for public, na u go photocopy for the whole department grin cry . Then to hustle do assignment wey u no prepare for sad embarassed ......

Well to cut the long story short, I was among a good number of students that came to submit after 3pm cry infact more than half of the dept were yet to submit . After much begging and fake ass sobs especially from the ladies, the lecturer use vex cancel the assignment which was 10marks and decided to give everyone 4marks each grin grin. Definitely the few wey submit on time begin dey vex, dey para... me I just jejely carry my leather sling shot bag, cross am gangster style dey bounce go my lodge cool
[/b]

185 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by michaelwilli(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fp plzzzz. Make sense. No 1 culprit
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by superfelix: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol... make I park here..
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by leewin(m): 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
kai school in Nigeria never loved us

1 Like

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by FakeNEWSevryday: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
... and your result came and landed in your pupsy's hand

the next thing is...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Tapout:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864773_allinthidtogether_jpeg9d731014fa6ea2f32a5a6598cacc643d

[b]this just reminded me of the day a lecturer gave my department an assignment to be submitted that same day undecided
(Note: not everyone was informed, so the outcome wasn't entirely our fault) these where his terms

1.The assignment which was given by approximately 1:30pm was to be submitted b4 or by 3pm sharp!
2. Anyone submitting after 3pm gets an auto carry over shocked shocked

una (graduates and undergraduates) know how long E dey take for assignment to circulate na, b4 course rep make guy finish come release am, like 10 to15 mins don go. Then to find 10 naira photocopy am cheesy, that one alone takes like 30mins, cos if u make mistake comot 5h or 1k for public, na u go photocopy for the whole department grin cry . Then to hustle do assignment wey u no prepare for sad embarassed ......

Well to cut the long story short, I was among a good number of students that came to submit after 3pm cry infact more than half of the dept were yet to submit . After much begging and fake ass sobs especially from the ladies, the lecturer use vex cancel the assignment which was 10marks and decided to give everyone 4marks each grin grin. Definitely the few wey submit on time begin dey vex, dey para... me I just jejely carry my leather sling shot bag, cross am gangster style dey bounce go my lodge cool
[/b]

The mistake of bringing out 1k is very true! At the end, I have N140 left. They just photocopy and hurry away with, "My man is paying for US!" I be like did you just say us? How many of us? I know your friends? But not to fall your hand, just co-operate. Some friends no get mercy.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB: How A Lost Sim Has Put My Brother In Jeopardy / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.