Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. (35097 Views)

When You are a Confirmed Olodo But Your Uncle Is The Oga At The Top / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Had A Horrible Nigerian Lecturer / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:08am On Jun 21, 2016
suzan404:
6. When the whole class fails but you’re just glad
that:

The class that fails together stays together.

Lol...ur a comedian. smiley
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by nnamdiosu(m): 12:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Reski:
Life sha. Whether you were an efiko or olodo five years down the line it won't count for anything. The most important thing is what you 've been able to acheive in your life after school.

Lol.. That's y bill gates was quoted as saying that his class mates that got a's in school were now employed by him, a c student. Life is not by muscle...just the grace of God. How many a students are jobless meanwhile those that got carry overs are now blessed by God. But plods in the house, that doesn't mean you should read hard o. Cops I know many of the lazy ones are smiling and shaking their heads agreeing with me. smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by MeltingHeart: 12:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Like a boss. Dia left ear
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by blackbartee(m): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2016
In life, someone cannot come and go and kill him/herself on top book na.... lol
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 21, 2016
nnamdiosu:

Lol.. That's y bill gates was quoted as saying that his class mates that got a's in school were now employed by him, a c student. Life is not by muscle...just the grace of God. How many a students are jobless meanwhile those that got carry overs are now blessed by God. But plods in the house, that doesn't mean you should read hard o. Cops I know many of the lazy ones are smiling and shaking their heads agreeing with me. smiley
Make the Olodo's no the smile with this post o. Please make the Bill gates part bolded. He was never amassing carryovers neither would he have finished with a pass before some people start shouting a pass student will employ a first class.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Chuksemi(m): 4:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Tapout:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864773_allinthidtogether_jpeg9d731014fa6ea2f32a5a6598cacc643d

[b]this just reminded me of the day a lecturer gave my department an assignment to be submitted that same day undecided
(Note: not everyone was informed, so the outcome wasn't entirely our fault) these where his terms

1.The assignment which was given by approximately 1:30pm was to be submitted b4 or by 3pm sharp!
2. Anyone submitting after 3pm gets an auto carry over shocked shocked

una (graduates and undergraduates) know how long E dey take for assignment to circulate na, b4 course rep make guy finish come release am, like 10 to15 mins don go. Then to find 10 naira photocopy am cheesy, that one alone takes like 30mins, cos if u make mistake comot 5h or 1k for public, na u go photocopy for the whole department grin cry . Then to hustle do assignment wey u no prepare for sad embarassed ......

Well to cut the long story short, I was among a good number of students that came to submit after 3pm cry infact more than half of the dept were yet to submit . After much begging and fake ass sobs especially from the ladies, the lecturer use vex cancel the assignment which was 10marks and decided to give everyone 4marks each grin grin. Definitely the few wey submit on time begin dey vex, dey para... me I just jejely carry my leather sling shot bag, cross am gangster style dey bounce go my lodge cool
[/b]

I read the post before I saw the username. I said ''Imsu'' when I saw the, '' if you show 1k for public, na you go photocopy for the whole department.''

Then I checked the username. Lol, I am becoming a good prophet.

Lol. I would miss downschool's indomie spot and photocopying stands though.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by yungryce: 5:29am On Jun 21, 2016
Tapout:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3864773_allinthidtogether_jpeg9d731014fa6ea2f32a5a6598cacc643d

[b]this just reminded me of the day a lecturer gave my department an assignment to be submitted that same day undecided
(Note: not everyone was informed, so the outcome wasn't entirely our fault) these where his terms

1.The assignment which was given by approximately 1:30pm was to be submitted b4 or by 3pm sharp!

una (graduates and undergraduates) know how long E dey take for assignment to circulate na, b4 course rep make guy finish come release am, like 10 to15 mins don go. Then to find 10 naira photocopy am cheesy, that one alone takes like 30mins, cos if u make mistake comot 5h or 1k for public, na u go photocopy for the whole department grin cry . Then to hustle do assignment wey u no prepare for sad embarassed ......

Well to cut the long story short, I was among a good number of students that came to submit after 3pm cry infact more than half of the dept were yet to submit . After much begging and fake ass sobs especially from the ladies, the lecturer use vex cancel the assignment which was 10marks and decided to give everyone 4marks each grin grin. Definitely the few wey submit on time begin dey vex, dey para... me I just jejely carry my leather sling shot bag, cross am gangster style dey bounce go my lodge cool
[/b]

i remember wen i was in exactly d same scenario. eventually, i was d only one who could solve the assignment. all d eficos had to copy me sef. i was jst strolling around d class like a boss doing supervisor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Jay542(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
suzan404:
2. Your answer, whenever someone asks you “how
was your paper?

Can’t say more than that abeg.
Lmaoo Real Quote!! cheesy
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Tapout:

[/b]
lol.....pls check my signature and vote mimzy as miss nairaland 2016.....thank you as you vote grin
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
MistadeRegal:

The mistake of bringing out 1k is very true! At the end, I have N140 left. They just photocopy and hurry away with, "My man is paying for US!" I be like did you just say us? How many of us? I know your friends? But not to fall your hand, just co-operate. Some friends no get mercy.
lol.....pls check my signature and vote mimzy as miss nairaland 2016.....thank you as you vote grin
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by babyfaceafrica: 7:27am On Jun 21, 2016
suzan404:
lol.....pls check my signature and vote mimzy as miss nairaland 2016......thank you as you vote grin
hahahahaha....maybe I will
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
... and your result came and landed in the hand of your pupsy
lmao.....kindly check my signature and vote mimzy as miss nairaland 2016 grin
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by leahcimzil: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2016
after fasting and prayers

Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2016
superfelix:
Lol... make I park here..
goodmorning sir....pls sir kindly check my signature and vote
mimzy as miss nairaland 2016.....pls follow this linkhttp://
www.nairaland.com/3178760/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-
elimination#46769543.kindly type 'I vote mimzy.....Cc:
NLjega.....thank you as you vote
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2016
leahcimzil:
good morning ma. No thank you
hmmmm......pls sir
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin s/o to all my people who started off as EFIKO in primary school.. But one thing led to another.. You ended up as 'otherwise' in the university..

grin na small small.. God go carry us reach..
Amen
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by iheanyi40(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2016
grin
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by meelorlah(f): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
suzan404:
3. When you hear the class efikos discussing the
answers they got after a test.

Can you people let it go
This thing dey vex me ehn.mttcheeww
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by wizard007(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Martins301:
School is a waste of productive time.

Explain further {150 marks}
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Olabestonic001(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
I don laff tire for here oooooo.
Was careful ma boss no see me.
Op, 5 gbasky for you cool cool cool
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Joyce28(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol
Very funny
Re: 13 Pics You’ll Get If You Were Neither An Efiko Nor An Olodo In Sch. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
All the pics are real. OP killed it. I can relate absolutely. But I know book sha tongue Na small lacuna dey worry me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? / LASU Students Celebrate Old School Day / Afam Nduaguba Made It At Havard University, Graduates As Stellar Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.