Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wanna Get Rid Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Get Rid Of Her (597 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Please, Is My Vexation Wrong Or Right? Cos I Dont Wanna Get Angry Unecessarily / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures That Will Make You Wanna Get Married Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Get Rid Of Her by slimthugchimee(m): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Goodevening nairalanders, I am someone who hate the friendzone,i rather be alone than be friends with girls,if i chyk you and you refuse then its over for us there will be nothing else between us.....even when i get a girls number,i dont waste time to chyk her......now this is were the trouble is, this girl is my bestfriends girlfriend, a guy i take as my older brother then early this year he introduced me to his girlfriend but we werent much acquainted then, so begining of last month we started seeing wella, this girl gave me alk the greenlight possible,she calls me alot, first chats me up on watsapp so, i decided to give her what she wanted or so i taught", when i chyked this girl she told me that she cant date me because of am his boyfriend best friend an all,i tried to convince her but to no avail, so i finally gaveup, and since i hate friendzone i want to get rrid of her but now this girl even refused to leave me alone,she calls me all the time,chats me up, i have triedto get rid of her,i cut her calls and even snubbed her messages on watsapp still nothing,nairalanders epp me oh

please forget my errors
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by guente02(m): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Just leave her. She'll get tired when your response is cold. But u must make sure u leave her and not channel any form of energy into her.
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by finalboss1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
gush where is mysticgal o... my sweery...
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by ifex370(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
That moment when a girl has set a target to friend zone you
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by ahnie: 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
In that case sinc you want to get rid of her....i would advise your buying RAID INSECTICIDE.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by slimthugchimee(m): 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
ifex370:
That moment when a girl has set a target to friend zone you
nna eh my guy, i haff suffered
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
it's very easy bro..just tell her to stop calling u. coz if ur best friend finds out she's calling u often it ain't gonna be funny..and pls don't break the no3 code rule of a bro.Never chyk a bro gurlfriend.#peace
Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by fuckshit: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloody fυςking shιt; guy you fυςking broke the “Guy Code"
......now this is were the trouble is, this girl is my bestfriends girlfriend, a guy i take as my older brother then early this year he introduced me to his girlfriend but we werent much acquainted then, so begining of last month we started seeing wella, this girl gave me alk the greenlight possible,she calls me alot, first chats me up on watsapp so, i decided to give her what she wanted or so i taught", when i chyked this girl she told me that she cant date me because of am his boyfriend best friend an all,....
Guy code
The fυςking honour and fυςking respect all guys should fυςking show to their friends; even if they are only slightly friends with this guy; you can never fυςking talk to; fυςking hang out with or fυςking do anything nice for my girl unless it is first fυςking approved by me;
The Guy Code is a fυςking loose set of fυςking rules subconsciously understood by men pertaining to a man's interaction with his friends when it fυςking relates to his girlfriend or significant other;

don't fυςking give up; do not fυςking get weary continue to ignore her; until she finally gives up; grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wanna Get Rid Of Her by mrkay101(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
So ya'll trying to tell me that u didn't notice this dude was trying to steal his bestfriends Girl.

That's jst wrong mhen and I have nothing to say to u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Be Cheap. / Is This Normal / What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.