Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Niger Deltans And The Bombing Of Oil Installation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans And The Bombing Of Oil Installation (396 Views)

Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Niger Deltans And The Bombing Of Oil Installation by balatukur: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
For some days now the so called Niger Delta
avengers have been bombing oil installation in their
region, they forgot that development and human
empowerment is not only government responsibility
but for all stake holders to contribute their own
quarter. THE big question is what are the stake
holders in Niger dalta region to help there
community's, what are the like of ASARI TOKUMBO
AND TOMBOLO who have gained very much from
there past struggle to justify their past action, they
use the proceed to invest in another country,
developing others people's country ignoring the
guys they used during the struggle, for instance
ASARI TOKUMBO build a university in Benin
republic, hotels in Abuja. What a shame. finally my kinds advice is let them continue with the bombing while the North diversify on their Agriculture. just a personal opinion

(1) (Reply)

I Take Drugs To Erase Memory Of My Slaughtered Parents, Sisters – Borno IDP / Senate Summons 9 Airlines Over Misappropriation Of N500bn Fund Released By FG / Lawmakers To Account For US Sex Scandal At Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.