Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics (1612 Views)

Obasanjo Dancing With His Wife At His PhD Graduation Party (Photos, Video) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Osinbajo, Don Moen At Taiwo Odukoya's 60th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by henryanna36: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016
Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, American gospel artiste Don Moen and his wife, Laura, were among the dignitaries that attended the 60th birthday thanksgiving service of Pastor Taiwo Odukoya, the General Overseer of Fountain of Life Church in Lagos.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-don-moen-and-his-wifevp-osinbajo.html

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by henryanna36: 5:55am On Jun 21, 2016

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by eleko1: 5:58am On Jun 21, 2016
cool
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by MaQuin(f): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2016
nice pictures
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one...HBD papa
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by elkonS: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2016
jeeeeezz!!!...i ddnt know donmoen was this tall...woow he really looks imposing relatively
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 21, 2016
God bless Nigeria. God punish Fayose
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by omenka(m): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2016
These are very old pictures!! Osinbajo is probably in trouble somewhere. Intelligence reports confirmed our suspicion that the Northerners have concluded plans to oust him.-- Radio Uganda Biafra.

Oh how I love Don Moen. His worship songs just make me feel as though I'm levitating.. God bless all of them. smiley

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by BlackSeptember: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
These are very old pictures!! Osinbajo is probably in trouble somewhere. Intelligence reports confirmed our suspicion that the Northerners have concluded plans to oust him.-- Radio Uganda Biafra.

Oh how I love Don Moen. His worship songs just make me feel as though I'm levitating.. God bless all of them. smiley
Stale. Abeg dash me likes if you no say dis guy comment need aerosol spray

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by justmenoni: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Just look at that woman in green: her lipstick can fill the other part of kara market
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by Ikegift4real(m): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2016
nice.
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by omenka(m): 6:25am On Jun 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Stale. Abeg dash me likes if you no say dis guy comment need aerosol spray
Common trait among Lost Children of El Chapo is that they don't mind sniffing after Omenka's butt all day on Nairaland. Check my timeline to know who I'm referring to.

Another thing is, they are hardly novel- very handicapped intellectually- so when they squeal, it is either they are borrowing lines/words from one's signature or one's comments.

Can't blame them though- red dust has a way of compromising one's brain cells.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by BlackSeptember: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
Common trait among Lost Children of El Chapo is that they don't mind sniffing after Omenka's butt all day on Nairaland. Check my timeline to know who I'm referring to.

Another thing is, they are hardly novel- very handicapped intellectually- so when they squeal, it is either they are borrowing lines/words from one's signature or one's comments.

e pain am again ooooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:

RUBBISH trash, Abeg dash me likes if you feel the above comment is balderdash that doesn't make an iota of sense.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by gsparks01(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2016
leave am like that
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
e pain am again ooooooo grin grin grin
grin grin No be small painment omenka dey pass through this early morning o grin

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by BlackSeptember: 6:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Our able First Lady Osibanjo is back to perform his ceremonial roles
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by BlackSeptember: 6:29am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin grin No be small painment omenka dey pass through this early morning o grin
omenka dey type english for me wey be Ugandan grin grin cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by kogistar: 6:30am On Jun 21, 2016
YORUBA ARE THE BEST
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
omenka dey type english for me wey be Ugandan grin grin cheesy
He's a Libyan na, What did you expect??... They all behave like Gaddafi.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by BlackSeptember: 6:32am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He's a Libyan na, What did you expect??... They all behave like Gaddafi.
Fulani Herdsmen are Libyans Buhari

Do the right substitution grin remember Fulani herdsmen are no different from Zombies
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by omenka(m): 6:35am On Jun 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You know I could simply summon your worst nightmare- want me to??

Well, I will!!

Cc: KahlDrogo!!

Bye. wink
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2016
God bless Osinbajo
God bless PMB
God bless NIGERIA

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2016
omenka:
You know I could simply summon your worst nightmare- want me to??

Well, I will!!

Cc: KahlDrogo!!

Bye. wink
KahlDrogo that was banned for following me around?... He'll be banned again, He can't be a nightmare to an ant. You are KahlDrogo, stop lying.
Re: VP Osinbajo,Don Moen & His Wife At Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Birthday Service(pics by okoro4: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Don Moen my man.Welcome to 9ja

(1) (Reply)

The APC Was The Cause Of The Moon Not Sighted In Nigeria -fayose / 'pastor Fayose' Performs Miracle, Orders Crippled Man To Walk (photos) / Oshiomhole Has Lost The Confidence Of Edo People Says Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.