Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

About University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About University Of Ibadan (6788 Views)

5 Facts About University Of Benin / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About University Of Ibadan by deanantony(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2007
pls,analyse fully how u guy take do ur fillin of change of form
Re: About University Of Ibadan by HISTY(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2007
wishing you guys all the luck

you could try this link

www.ui.edu.ng

best of lucks
Re: About University Of Ibadan by Bamiprof(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2007
Well mine is different always saying PIN used or Invalid.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by HISTY(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2007
keep trying
Re: About University Of Ibadan by labamath: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2007
hi guys,am hooked up ,i cant access d portal website,plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss any body opportuned 2 access it should send it 2 labamath4life@yahoo.com.u r my last hope
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: About University Of Ibadan by omobolaluv(f): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2007
Waziri, how easy it is, how can they calculate it with the O'Level, if they want to go for post jamb we are okay by that, but they did nothing before the result, all we see is mark, how is that possible is that without exam? tell me, they are just , i dont want to say it, all is well sha, but i try your number you didn't pick it why? bye for now

omobola

Que Sera Sera
Re: About University Of Ibadan by mimicefe(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2007
i just manage to do change of course after a thousand and one times of brownsing the stupid website www.ui.mycportal.com. i will like to advise u guys to keep on tryin maybe God and ui willn allow the site to be good.i also want to ask people who went for the first interactive session to plz tell us goin 4 the second the kind of question we should be expectin.take cool guys and pray.
efe.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by counselor(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2007
Hello,

Please use this link: http://www.ui.mycportal.com/cportal/web?

Fill the Change of CourseĀ  Form on-line using the Access Code not later than Monday, 5th February 2007. The deadline for submission will not be extended.

Goodluck.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by Wazirri(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2007
Trully, d system changed and adapting isn't easy. Sorry i didn't pick up, Usually busy during the day, ward rounds, but free at night, Which dept r u applying to, Try to call me in the evening or weekends, Have a great time.
Re: About University Of Ibadan by koblo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2007
Bola,aw far.Lngest tym.Wats up at ur end, Aw far wit ur change of course procedures, To y'all goin 4 d interactv session,jst kp ur cool,stay calm n pls dnt feel intimidated.D questn r very very cheap bt trickish.All u nid do is concentr8, Wish y'all d best
Re: About University Of Ibadan by JOSSYTEM(f): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2007
is it possible for me to have two admmissions at the sametime
Re: About University Of Ibadan by princesa(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
guyz, we need help this year 2008
whoever is in the school should please update us
on the conditions and dates set for different screening,
hopefully waiting,
Re: About University Of Ibadan by princesa(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2008
my email is chatwithcynthia02@yahoo.com
please someone should help
thnks
Re: About University Of Ibadan by mimicefe(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2008
i will like to know the cut off mark of river state university of science and tech.reply to dis # 08074325904

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's View On Nigerian Varsities Infrastructures / Yabatech Releases 1st Supplementary List / 2018/2019 Waec Literature In English Question And Answer Released Via

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.