Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages (637 Views)

Warning: The Havoc Of Pre-marital Sex (you Have Got To Read This Now!) / The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages / The Havoc Of Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by MidasTouche01(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2016
I was just minding my business and someone asked me, "Why do marriages crash earlier nowadays?"

I just showed him this picture and immediately he understands...

How could u package Garri like it's Fried rice and expect the consumer to be happy

Like if u agree, share if u disagree and let's hear ur views...

1 Like

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by Prechy08(m): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2016
I disagree, The picture you posted are not of same person. I agree make artist have a way to tweaking your look, but that is not a factor to break up. After all you must have dated and slept on same roof, abi she wear make up sleep?
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by johnwizey: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Dis is nonsense, is the husband blind during their period of courtship or u mean to tell me he has never for once see his wife makeup free pix? The husband not the wife is at fault here
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by foolinlove(f): 9:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Prechy08:
I disagree, The picture you posted are not of same person. I agree make artist have a way to tweaking your look, but that is not a factor to break up. After all you must have dated and slept on same roof, abi she wear make up sleep?

Looks are one of the most important thing to man. I always wore makeup to bed and EVERYWHERE when I was living with man. It was only after he saw me no makeup that he was losing interest and then cheated on me. The solution is plastic surgery - face, puss, all over body. Get botox, labia cut off, laser for skin etc. If you want stay married and keep his attention, you must change to be different woman. Men don't like natural woman, and they don't care about personality at all.

1 Like

Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
She's beautiful still grin its the heart that matters not the outer look undecided
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by DRISKLEF(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Holly fck! Can those spots ever be cleared? looks horrible
Re: The Havoc Makeup Artistes Are Wreaking On Marriages by Mynd44: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2016

(1)

Am I Ok / Which One Is She Selling/advertising Biko? / Be In Attitude Silence Quotes - Emotional Attitude Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.