Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 (5738 Views)

Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by benzics(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tecno Is doing a really great job, am yet to see one of those tecno haters here, am really ready for them tongue
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by UrWorstNitemare: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANODA TECHNO AGENT SPOTTED

anyway,

kontinu wit ur CAMERA

we are hapi for u...

buh when you get to use the phone itself

DON'T FORGET TO COMAN SHARE IT'S ISH

WIT US...

we'll always be here to offer you our genuine condolences... angry

..................... ...............your truly,
....... ....................concerned NLander***

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

anyway,

kontinu wit ur CAMERA

we are hapi for u...

WIT US...

LoL.... How could I have possibly shot and share these images if I wasn't currently using the smartphone?

BTW, not everyone here who tend to say or share something positive about a particular device is an agent to the brand.

Thank you.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by musa56(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pretty neat!!!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Deme98(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
I prefer to buy an S5 UK used than to get a tecno ... this shit doesn't move me

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by kolexepana: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Deme98:
Your entitled to your opinion, but then again, you have no idea of what you're missing out on.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by jidehis: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:

And why can't you just write in a way that we won't have to strain our eyes to understand your point?
I just wonder
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by jidehis: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2016
Deme98:
Well different strokes for different folks
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by jidehis: 4:40am On Jun 24, 2016
musa56:
Pretty neat!!!
Handsome neat unko
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by jidehis: 4:41am On Jun 24, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

anyway,

kontinu wit ur CAMERA

we are hapi for u...

WIT US...

Oshey king of concerns
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
very good shots...maybe the C10 version will now be 20mp
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Dannybrainz: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adeyeancah:
you try sha bro but you for hustle more snap snakes join... tongue
the snake go hustle bite am grin

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TrollinStone: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good camera n sh*t, explains ur excitement. but you shouldnt be invading their privacy like that uno? I dnt think they'd like to hv their cuddling pics on NL uno? Rude n sh*t

1 Like

Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by 360koncepts: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice colour and great picture quality
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Dam5reey(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Deme98:

If techno produce 2GB ram phone see bashing

Do you know S5 is 2gb Ram.. No OIS.. The phone is a toy...

C9 iS FHD if you care to know
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by buchisom1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Waat many of u guys buy is name not spec coz if u knw fone real features and wat dey do u won't b talkin of old operatin system with new once bcoz u see tecno name der...see tecno has upgraded der game by producin smtin worth buyin...my advise to pple is stop hatin on tecno
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by tymajek: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pretty good shot. They're very clear!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by tymajek: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga....e farabale. Make we enjoy this one small biko

Dannybrainz:
very good shots...maybe the C10 version will now be 20mp
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Dandsome: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
What were those snails doing?? cheesy
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Youngzedd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Iceman296:

From what you've Written in your Blog, The advantages obviously outweighs the disadvantages. So Your Opinion holds no Water.

Are you also aware that C9 with 3000mAh is 10.35mm

That's horrible, even my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro with 4000mah isn't that bulky, just 8.7 mm
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by TechsNG: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
Youngzedd:

Are you also aware that C9 with 3000mAh is 10.35mm

That's horrible, even my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro with 4000mah isn't that bulky, just 8.7 mm

The device actually weighs lesser than the infinix hot 2 with about 2300mAh battery.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by benigneOne(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Obagoblog:

Yeah. It's apparent and I know. I only try to reveal the drawbacks of any latest phone because people tend to forget that anything with advantage will also have it Disadvantage.. And that you will get here www.obagoblog.com

lmao. we don see am, obagoblog.com .. we'll visit.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by benigneOne(f): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

anyway,

kontinu wit ur CAMERA

we are hapi for u...

WIT US...

you are so empty.

this is a certified blogger you are calling a tecno agent, i mean give yourself a break!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Ana5000(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are you sure these pictures were not edited?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Ana5000(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
These pictures are too clear. I can't believe it's a phones camera!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Ana5000(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
benigneOne:

you are so empty.

this is a certified blogger you are calling a tecno agent, i mean give yourself a break!

LMFAO. Please just leave these people!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by Ana5000(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
By the way, the snails are very cute.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by MaryAnne360: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
LOL, you are paraing o!

Disadvantages?
Obagoblog:
No doubt that phone is very good especially in pics taking... I call it camera phone... Lol
You can check the Disadvantages of this phone here
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/06/problems-and-advantages-tecno-camon-C9.html
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by MaryAnne360: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
wɦy cɑɳ't u pɛѳpʆɛ ɑʆʆѳw uร tѳ ɦɛɑʀ wѳʀɗ iɳ ɳʆ ɑgɑiɳ
ɛѵɛʀy tiɱɛ cɑɱѳɳ c9 .ɑɦ ah

LOL, Bad Belle Iz Allowed!
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by MaryAnne360: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Snappchat is mad on it, trust me!

I love pictures a lot.
Tizzie:
i go soon go rob to buy this phone, has anyone tried it for snapchat ? how's it like ?
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by MaryAnne360: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
For a moment there, thought u said snails.!

Ana5000:
By the way, the snails are very cute.
Re: First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 by MaryAnne360: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
They are jonzing!!

Dandsome:
What were those snails doing?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / Warning!!! Dont Upgrade Your Facebook App / Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.