Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (61615 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / See The $400 Baby Cake That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ndujekwu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cake na cake. Even if na d*ck head
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Lilassorted(f): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
I go chop d cake feeling excited dat i'm crushing d roach's skull...
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by tosinjay(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg make none of una eat, only me go finish am!
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Janelstan: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Like them cakes. How can i get one
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
LaurelP:
I won't eat the cake, I will swallow it. For your info, people eat cockroaches in some parts of Nigeria.

which part?
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by emvico(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
LaurelP:
I won't eat the cake, I will swallow it. For your info, people eat cockroaches in some parts of Nigeria.

are you from there?
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Femmyrich(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
These are so irritating! I cant imagine myself eating them.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Missmossy(f): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ewww it's looks irritating!!!

Won't eat if it was to be the last food on earth. It can make one to vomit grin grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
LaurelP:

Even scorpions
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Fynestboi: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
shocked shocked

tongue
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by lordkhalifa(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
I so much hate cockroach with passion disgusting insert, at times I wonder why God have to create it...

But for the love of cake, I will close eyes chop dis one gringrincheesy
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by eleojo23: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
gsparks01:
hate roaches especially when they fly, sh!t. They stink bad too
I hate flying cockroaches!
It is better to have a rat scratching on my door at night than to have a cockroach flying over my head!
And the bad thing is I cant even kill them because I hate to see that whitish fluid that comes out of their abdomen when you hit them hard.
They are simply evil.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeg make dem Cut the head give me, i dey like head of Everything, fish head, goat head...even cockroach head grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Abbeyme: 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cake of life!!
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by HaneefahRN(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is it not cake, made of flour? Abi mi ti chop e ni
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
this is also surprising

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
To eat it is nt my p.bt to eat it nd start imagine dat it seems u re eatin a bug lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by joy4fa: 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
this one is end time cake biko tufiakwa...
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html
I won't eat it..... why? not coz it's a roach shaped cake, but because "THERES A FREAKING GREEN TOILET FLY ON THE TINY PIECE THAT WAS CUT OUT"... Look again....
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by phanshark(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
The disigner is very cr8tive, I will eat it but, if only the cake was disign in my present! I hate cockroach with parson.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by phanshark(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
VenusBetty:
this is also surprising
so,you have killed Mr BEEM abi? Weldon!
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Isn't it cake? Me I will eat it o.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by SamOgasco(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why won't I?
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Senorita123(f): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kinni big deal? Shebi d cake is made of flour and icing sugar..... Simple!!!!
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by maxti: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
LaurelP:

What parts ? I love to know
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by piagetskinner(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
And there's a fly on it...no way

The sight of the cockroach cake is irritating enough..not to talk of the toilet fly dancing skelewu

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by olive282(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
The cake looks delicious....fyi i dnt eat cockroach....jst overluk d cockroach nd focus on d insyd
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Jeffy1206(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
iduzebaba:
there is actually a fly on it ooo.... Look care fully at the small part that was cut off in the picture... U go see correct green toilet fly
yea rubbish... Cockroach plus toilet fly cry undecided
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by IamOpemipo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
ede1:
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin

Niggaa u got eye
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html
If Okon can eat dog, what's so special about bea and na even cake bea. Loool
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by graphiti: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.