Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? (61614 Views)

I Found Cockroach Inside Food I Got From A Buka (Pics) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / See The $400 Baby Cake That Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Promoting Cannibalism
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mikylopez:
jez i hate cockroaches donno y i freak out when i c erm

That's small, I remember when i saw cockroach while sleeping on my bed, i quickly rushed to get a slippers to kill it, and guess what ? i no see cockroach again, i simply just pack my load go sleep for parlour, the thought of it appearing anytime esp on me was too much to bear.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by glossy6(f): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Samzack:
I wuld eat it...

But d real question is wuld u eat diz cake
vampire cake

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by ehigie50(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Africa's largest Tech Startup Directory http://WWW.nxtrated.com

Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by hawk05(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
This question must be directly to Imo State Govnor.. CocRochas.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
I won't eat it. I go chop am grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Mikylopez(f): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
pcguru1:

That's small, I remember when i saw cockroach while sleeping on my bed, i quickly rushed to get a slippers to kill it, and guess what ? i no see cockroach again, i simply just pack my load go sleep for parlour, the thought of it appearing anytime esp on me was too much to bear.
lolz i was fainted coz of a cockroach i saw a flying cockroach b4 i cud turn i didn't c it again i wanted to put on my cloth den i saw it on my towel i kept on screaming n running donno ow i endéd up on d floor with d passage fridge on me...lolz dah day wasn't funny buh yet my mom tease's me wit et
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Blessograo(f): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
not in a million years, cos i hate cocroaches
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by sisisioge: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin I hate roaches but will eat this. The one I can't eat is the cake that was made in a baby form. Olorunmaje. I can't even stand where they cut it let alone eat it.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Dotman2210(m): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
All I see is creativity and a baker that knows his/her onion when it comes to his craft...definitely gon eat it
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Of course I would eat it. As long as it's really cake and was made from normal cake baking ingredients I would eat it without thinkin twice. I love cakes.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by enohorglo(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
creative, yes. But I wont , I can't, there are other enticing designs than this
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'll pass.

Roaches are way too disgusting, an idea of anything edible in its form will definitely not stay down, being someone who is extremely easily irritated by some kind food/idea of it.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by phenase(m): 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
tongue Cake na cake, I go eat but not that one with human head
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by tayo200(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
any tin I can eat
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Angrymode: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

I went back and saw no fly.

I will eat it with vengeance.

Roaches are my enemies.

Go back and check properly again but don't forget your binoculars this this time. grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cockroach itself is edible food when fried like the hill ants. (Aku mkpu)
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by mecussey(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html

Na wao...cockroch is edible na
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by hoopejoy: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Looks like a beetle to me.... Huge difference !
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by guyXander(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
ede1:
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin
you can see sha
your vision Na vision 2020
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by terrence12(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Mikylopez:

Dis is ur lucky day hun...... jst select a random day nd call it "operation kill roaches"... kill as many as possible via cruel nd funny methods, trust me u'll neva fear em again
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Moris4(m): 12:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Sure! I will eat it, has long the cake is sweet. grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 22, 2016
Make My Head Fall Iffa No Chop Am
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by music4me(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
ede1:
i wont eat it, because there is a fly on it already shocked paying attention to details tongue grin

Oversabi/Omni-Knowest
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by kanyeWag(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2016
ewwww!datz so gross
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by iamord(m): 12:58am On Jun 22, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
This is really scary. This hissing cockroach cake with creme filling -has become a subject of a heated online debate. Some are saying that they wouldn't even touch the cake let alone eating it while others are arguing that they will down the cake without hesitation. The main question now is would you eat this cake?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/kogi-state-first-lady-koredo-bello-and.html

But why hide this sumptuous cake with this hideous look Not fair . It's a no for me
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by kindy51(m): 5:11am On Jun 22, 2016
Mikylopez:
tell me more grin
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by dcasca(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Why not? I can eat anything.
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Natotogokillme: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Why not?
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by Natotogokillme: 6:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? by W3irDo: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Diaz nothin rong abawt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cooked This Strange Food I Found On Jumia / See The ₦450 Food I Bought In Plateau State / Lady Eats Rat Soup Delicacy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.