Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (52968 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Bsc(m): 5:51am On Jun 22, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Bsc lieology!
Believe me.. Am for real
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Bsc(m): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Vixkyydera:
lies
It wouldn't be 9ice I would have given u confusion's phone number...just call him confusion.. He may reply by saying hello who knows me.. For dollar man his now in US...
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by 8BitGee(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2016
He is money laundering. He helps corrupt people, especially politicians "legitimise" their loots. We know his exploits here in the UK. It's just a matter of time before EFCC knocks on some of his partners doors.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Atmmachine(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2016
codecyan:

@Atmmachine
You said he incorporated Borisa Nigeria Limited.
However, the directors say otherwise

http://guardian.ng/features/businessman-faces-legal-action-over-publication/

He created the company in 1997.
He was the sole owner.
He sold the company in 2002.
Don't you understand simple English.

He currently owns Emmy Cargos
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Atmmachine(m): 8:09am On Jun 22, 2016
8BitGee:
He is money laundering. He helps corrupt people, especially politicians "legitimise" their loots. We know his exploits here in the UK. It's just a matter of time before EFCC knocks on some of his partners doors.

That's why you are still poor.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by 8BitGee(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Atmmachine:

That's why you are still poor.

Atmmachine, vacuous as usual. Rebut my claim or eff off.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Atmmachine(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2016
8BitGee:

Atmmachine, vacuous as usual. Rebut my claim or eff off.

I don't need to rebut your claims.
How do you know he's into money laundering ??
Have you done any money laundering with him ??
Who told you about it ??
If the Efcc ain't disturbing him, why are you worried or you think the efcc don't know who he is ?? Why haven't they arrested him long time ago ??

I know dude personally, even before he started his clearing and forwarding.

That's how people always tag rich guys as ritualists or blood money.

I hope people will say you laundered your own money when you get rich.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2016
patwilly:

With all due respect maam, you are the mannerless one here. I used to think you a wise, matured and well bred lady but I must admit I'm quite shocked at your comments.. or maybe you are saying this tongue in cheek?
Keep crying...when you are through let me know....you think I care about your dumb opinion....nonsense....old man nagging like a kid....
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by MoreWahala: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Kanyekels:

Time will surely tell what? You should be more concerned about getting yourself morewahala undecided

Time will surely tell what? You should be more concerned about getting yourself morewahala
I'm certain you have brain problem
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by postmann: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
byvan03:

I love this grin.

A warm afternoon, dear byvan03. Please forgive once more my intrusion. I humbly beseech you, kindly make your presence felt in the on going beauty contest which has gone to the semifinal stages.

Your support was crucial yesterday as our candidate came tops.

Please let your good nature of kindness make one more appearance as you vote for mimzy today.

Please remember the format :

I vote mimzy

Cc: NLjega

Thanks!
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/3
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by patwilly(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2016
crazymommy:
Keep crying...when you are through let me know....you think I care about your dumb opinion....nonsense....old man nagging like a kid....

its alright. You didn't have to abuse me though.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
patwilly:

its alright. You didn't have to abuse me though.
you quoted me and said am the one that is mannerless not the guy...then I abused you back too..do me I do you God no vex...
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by odomanis: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Olalan:
in saner climes his source of wealth will be investigated, you might say its nobody's business but truth be told the worship of money by most Nigerians has contributed to increase in financial crimes in the country sine you are sure nobody will ask questions as to your source of wealth.
Seeing how some peps defend the illogical on this thread baffles me, so nations that have systems and institutions to check peoples sources of income are stupid and backward cause they don't mind their business. But I know of a truth that if we Africans were emulating such stupidity our society would have been a better place by now.

And you think he has not been investigated ? Chill dear !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.