Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine (52979 Views)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Reekado Banks: Don’t Compare Me To Wizkid; Twitter Reacts Hilariously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Babycherry(f): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Money things on point

E likee kwa ya.....e hapu ya

I wish to be like him someday

Specifically when I grow up

First To Comment On Second Page
This one counts too naaa.......baaa?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by livinbygrace: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Exports Powder and use the money to ship in Tiles

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chaiii; ewuuuu chim; People are shooting and wasting lives like flies while E-money is using his' for the betterment of life. Baba (not BABA SLOW but Baba Ukpabia) pick my call. Lemme dine with the likes of E-monies #whaysay
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by jacoik(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
no wonder I was calling his line that but he wasn't picking, so na dis party he attended. E money abeg this is me ur uncle younger brothers son wey just come Malaysia. pls my wedding, school graduation and my younger sisters wedding is next month abeg. no forget

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
E money do money rituals for India cheesy

Ask Igbo people aka Jews grin
guy please I want you help me explain something to me....here is my number 08100258247.....chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
is he richer than dilly?
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by asha90: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Anambra born E-money. That's how they roll.. cool

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
please I want you help me explain something to me....here is my number 08100258247.....chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amahthelma(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
E-money him self.......money sweet oooo.....ow money miss com meet diz guy y nt me nw.....God abeg pick my call oh
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by LEXYCOM: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
it can only be money rituals.......for this economy melt down, person still dey shot money....
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
For those of you saying thrash bout tracing his source of money, I have a question for you..

The poverty in ur families ve u guyz being able to trace it's roots

If not, why re u concerned about the trace of another man's money..

Money nah Money, as long as u can provide all ur basic needs.

Pls stop hating nd pretending u ain't hating..

Ndi Uwa mmebi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by joey150(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...
Welcome to africa!

What you dont understand is that for every illegal or illegitimate business prospering, several legitimate ones are suffering. To say nobody should care how he makes his money( illegal or not) is pure ignorane!

A sane government would keep up to date with its supposedly wealthy citizens, if not for anything else but to ensure that they remit their taxes according to their earnings.

But hell no, you dont care.. We know majority of the big goons who bust their asses do not lavish money like this.
Not to condemn the young man, he may be into something legal.
But a functioning system/agency ought to determine that he is actually making this money legally, and if he is that rich, his tax should be in tens of millions annually! More revenue for the government to better the lives of its citizens. Yes..you and i!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by martineverest(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
90 percent of their artistes are above 35.it baffles me that they behave like under 18......smh
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by kingthreat(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
Why should anyone trace his source of wealth when he has not hurt them with his wealth,did he steal their money??does he owe them any explanation??after the tracing what happens next??..why waste our time tracing his source of wealth when we could just spend that time to create our own wealth and make some people be wasting their own time to be tracing our own wealth...

Why shouldnt the society know the source of the wealth? In a society where human beings like you, him and I are kidnapped for rituals, that is a VERY APPLICABLE QUESTION.

10 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

I'm not hating but it really baffles me

This is what joblessness cause

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
wow, am am here shouting economy is hard, am not even hating... it's a good thing... i mean seeing someone shoot money when you are broke, that awesome feeling...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
LEXYCOM:
it can only be money rituals.......for this economy melt down, person still dey shot money....

princeofpeace22:
E money do money rituals for India cheesy
Ask Igbo people aka Jews grin

Did he use ur father for the ritual
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by crazymommy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
joey150:

Welcome to africa!

What you dont understand is that for every illegal or illegitimate business prospering, several legitimate ones are suffering. To say nobody should care how he makes his money( illegal or not) is pure ignorane!

A sane government would keep up to date with its supposedly wealthy citizens, if not for anything else but to ensure that they remit their taxes according to their earnings.

But hell no, you dont care.. We know majority of the big goons who bust their asses do not lavish money like this.
Not to condemn the young man, he may be into something legal.
But a functioning system/agency ought to determine that he is actually making this money legally, and if he is that rich, his tax should be in tens of millions annually! More revenue for the government to better the lives of its citizens. Yes..you and i!
So are we the government??smh...you people talk faster than your fingers...why can't u do the investigation on your own if you are truly genuinely concerned..
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Davecafary(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
harbeedaymee:
i see EFCC coming after E-money undecided undecided

EFCC ko FECC ni...was any government money or properties found in his possession? When you work hard and God blesses you beyond your imagination, people will question the authenticity of your wealth.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Biko sheh na Dustin powder abi na Mary kay? me sef wan hammer

livinbygrace:
Exports Powder and use the money to ship in Tiles
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by martineverest(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:
For those of you saying thrash bout tracing his source of money, I have a question for you..

The poverty in ur families ve u guyz being able to trace it's roots

If not, why re u concerned about the trace of another man's money..

Money nah Money, as long as u can provide all ur basic needs.

Pls stop hating nd pretending u ain't hating..

Ndi Uwa mmebi..
smh for u....even in developed countries,they question individual's source wealth,especially when its highly questionable

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Cherishing(f): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?
Funny
but the E- stands for Emeka,his real name.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by joey150(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
So are we the government??smh...you people talk faster than your fingers...
your reply implied that its nobody's business. Which is wrong! That's my point, i am only trying to make you see reason.

If those in government have your mentality then we are screwed in this country.

And its very very normal for people to question the source of your wealth. If you are clean, why would you bother?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bsc:
E money...Is good to have a nice nick name.. One of my guy wey dey bear the nick name confusion.. Is still confuse till today since 15yrs ago..
I remember a guy too named dollar man @ onitsha .. He patronizes okirika (ok) sellers...one day he bought a baggy jean and got huge amount of dollar in the pockets of the Jean ..today his entire life is change ...what is ur name and What is ur nick name?

No be lie o.

E get one of my uncles when i was a kid. His friends dey hail am one nicknane that has to do with money.

We his relations always laugh out loud whenever we hear that name knowing he is a poor man. Ontop poverty, he was sacked thesame day with his wife. See kasala o.

Few years later, their office invited them and gave them payoff of N7million. Nah so their life take change. Dey buy 2 jeeps thesame day. This happened many years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by frubben(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Olalan:
in saner climes his source of wealth will be investigated, you might say its nobody's business but truth be told the worship of money by most Nigerians has contributed to increase in financial crimes in the country sine you are sure nobody will ask questions as to your source of wealth.

U are d only right tinking persin here
The problem of nigeria is there useless I don care attitude. That's why crime is high in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by bobofellaini(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
E MONEY, E MONEY- TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Sirsalem: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naija for you o
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by naijaboiy: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
crazymommy:
[font=serif]Why in the seven hells are you giving me this long epistle? Are you his personal advocate?

I didn't throw the question directly at you so of you don't know the best way to answer an open question kindly shut the fück up and mind your own business undecided
[/serif]

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by amuokuko: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
How can someone just have bastard money and not even one person can trace his source of it. undecided

I'm not hating but it really baffles me

Guy u re wiser than this hate comment.

He has not stopped anyone's father from making money.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by Sirsalem: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Naija for you o[b]Naija for you o[/b]Naija for you o
Re: Twitter Reacts To E-Money And His Money Spraying Machine by LEXYCOM: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
amuokuko:

Did he use ur father for the ritual
No, he used your testicles with a section of ur brain for his money ritual....and he renew it on yearly bases with the goodness in your future......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Of These Odunlade Adekola's Memes Is Your Favorite? / Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.