Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years (16417 Views)

Benue Court Jails Three Herdsmen / Rwandan Court Jails Nigerian Woman Over Drug Trafficking / Court Jails Mukaila Lamidi "Auxiliary, 6 Others To 6 Years Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Samyxearch: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
linearity:
Just checking names.
lgnore d names & c d crime
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Samyxearch: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
linearity:
Just checking names.
lgnore d names & c d crime
HarkymTheOracle:

HarkymTheOracle:

arranged sinCE 2014. Note it
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Checked86: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
I came to see Emeka and Ikechukwu but the SHero has finally turned to Hero.
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by atirolu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
The less thieves get sentenced while the bigger thieves work freely or get political appointment that's nigeria style.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fantastically sophisticated thieving elders from "yonder"!
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Mubby4luv(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
I been wan scroll jeje to the next topic but nope, i must open topic to check names if not body go de scratch me
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by gbishman: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
See as them pose and carry document like say them just acquire Phd. Shameless entities.
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by ceejay80s(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
I no see one single igbo name there, God bless igbo crime free citizens
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Aroh48(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Some people have flee away from this thread because of the names,but if it is our brothers from the south east,you we see them masturbating on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by darlingtonIIV(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Anytime i see news like this i just rush and open the thread...and it's not as if i'll even read the news sef, i'll just come and be checking names for no reason. Anyway i don check the names finish and i'm not dissapointed as usual...
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by jcross19: 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin shameless people. You stole at the wrong administration where stealing is now corruption. Even fayose a sitting governor with mumunity had his account frozen talk less of paupers like you. Enjoy your 17 years vacation in peace cool
do you know how many people convicted during the time of jonathan? Am still wondering what people like audu ogbe, amaechi, tinubu and chris ngige are still doing on the street.
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by vickylala239: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
londonrivals:
The EFCC on June 17, 2016 secured the conviction of Mr. Jalekun Omitawoju Yisau and nine other defendants in a case of alleged conspiracy, misappropriation and diversion of funds to the tune of N115 million. Others convicted are Afribiz Viables Ventures, Allied Aque-Forte Ventures, Manifield Mercies Ventures, Agbeloba Agrotech Ventures Ltd, Torosbury International Agency Ltd, Cradle Engineering Services Ltd, Momm Limited, Al-Tora Allied Business, Arieco Trading Ventures. Their sentence followed their change of plea from “guilty” to “guilty’. They were first arraigned on October 30, 2014. The judge convicted and sentenced them to two and half years imprisonment each on counts 1, 3,5,8,10,14 and17.

The sentence would, however, take effect from 30th October, 2014 when the defendants were first arraigned.

They are also to sign a bond with the EFCC, seven days after their release, to be of good conduct and never get involved in financial crimes both within and outside Nigeria. Three others, former Director of Institute of Agriculture, Research and Training (IART), Professor Benjamin Olufemi Ogunbodede, Zaccheaus Tejumola and Adenose Clement who were charged alongside the convicts before Justice N. Ayo Emmanuel of the Federal High Court , Ibadan, Oyo State, maintained their “not guilty” plea.

Meanwhile, Prof Ogunbodede and his cohort would return to court on July 1, 2016 for the continuation of their trial.

Picture from right, Prof Benjamin Ogunbodede, Jameson Omitowoju, Zaccheaus Tejumola and Adenose Clement.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-court-sends-10-fraudsters-to-17.html

Rubbish country....

They will be release within 2weeks after bribe
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by chigoizie7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
The funny thing is that, na their children de always come here to check names.
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by guuttj(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
just checking names...cos for once am glad IBO no de

1 Like

Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by rawtouch: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
from modakeke branch, we confirm these names to be in the register we have ticked them....
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
erico2k2:

What a joke,technically they have served thier sentence

Na only you dey reason like I dey reason. Jail term wey em don serve finish for their house. Arrant nonsense
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by TheLastIdiot: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Na dem! Yoloba people! Una too like to dey thief thief! angry
Re: Oyo Court Jails 10 Fraudsters For 17 Years by heirloom90(m): 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
;DEven their fathers and so called professors are thieves,Southwest I hail una oooooooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) / Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen / MASSOB Leader Uwazuruike, Jailed By Court For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.