Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (69322 Views)

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by marv1: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Simple. Type ur name on facebook and see several people bearing ur names with different pictures. Fayose is a big mess to ekiti state.
candidbabe:
The Aisha they are talking about is from daura. The same village with mohammadu buhari. There must be an element of truth in what fayose is saying.
I don't trust this government one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by holaralph(m): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose the loquacious be careful with your mouth. Fayose try to Bridle your tongue....... Because you just served into PMB's Right hand oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by bennyann: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
The same first name, middle name, surname, place of birth......... Interesting! Hmmmm!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Sunnynwa: 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bonkom. Incident happened before 2007. How come they are showing us passport issues in 2012?

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by obailala(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
No way oo.... according to the coconut brained wailers and ass lickers of the kpomo cutter, Aisha the daughter and wife of the incorruptible PMB must be arrested and investigated. In fact to prove her innocence, Aisha Buhari must leave Aso Rock and travel to the US where she should be wandering on the streets. If she isn't arrested by US authorities, then these daftos will confirm that she is not a Halliburton culprit. cool

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by TheAdvocate(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
My legal instincts are telling me that Fayose may be right because of the following observations:
1. The Haliburton scandal started right from Abacha's time and ended in 2006.
2. The woman whose passport they are circulating is said to be on the run.
3. The present passport we have here was renewed in 2012-2017!
It simply doesn't add up but brings up more questions to be asked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by cutekhalifa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
omolola15:
When fayose is trying so hard to get back at Buhari. He can say anything he wants and Buhari won't still send him. He'll soon leave office and immunity behind. Then we'll know how clean he is.
so bull-hari won't leave office as well No one stays ontop forever

Zombie
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by bennyann: 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
marv1:
Simple. Type ur name on facebook and see several people bearing ur names with different pictures. Fayose is a big mess to ekiti state.

Very likely
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by bennyann: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
candidbabe:
The Aisha they are talking about is from daura. The same village with mohammadu buhari. There must be an element of truth in what fayose is saying.

Insightful
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by SUGARDADDY55(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Politics news is like april fool

Just wait anoda story will come up.

I bet u, u wont knw who is telling d truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by wiseoneking: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beeman1:
Who dey take FAYOSE and his useless PDP/WAILERS/IPOD zombies supporters serious at d first place undecided

FAYOSE will definitely go down soon and his supporters will do nothing. Mtcheww.

God bless Mr president

God Nigeria.
Bless who?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
candidbabe:
Try again the first lady is from Adamawa & her husband is the one from Daura.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Krismart(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:
The impostor even had the audacity to flout a current passport.. shocked

Fantastic corruption cool.. The signature is smartly hidden.. and the fotografa almost cut off the passport number..
She even put Ngozi Ezeonu pix

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Krismart(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

Fantastic corruption cool.. The signature is smartly hidden.. and the fotografa almost cut off the passport number..
He even put Ngozi Ezeonu pix

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by hazyfm: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Wish Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President can sue Fayose for Libel

IMMUNITY ... it should be taken out of the constitution
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
marv1:
Lol she thinks only one person can go by the name "Aisha Muhammad Buhari"
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Almonda: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose is just disgracing himself and his family members.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by balbash: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose na big lyer and na madness de worin d yeye man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by RELEASEUS: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
very easy to deceive my people of Nigeria. No one should tell you this is arrangee passport. Ordinary we can get passport with 28k in just a day, with the presidency it's 1 hr dem go take produce passport to douse tension and try to fool us...shame...the govt ll turn out to be the most corrupt at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Deputyvictor(m): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
the Aisha claimed to be Buhari's daughter not wife, that is why she used Daura

but Fayose don enter am

Fayose don forget the big fish dat swallowed uncle Jona abi ok ooooo

may be an prison go swallow uncle Fayose!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by shaqhead: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:
Fake Obasanjo and fake Atiku were also involved in the corruption scandal.
Son...still grasping at straws? I wonder how you sleep at night with that much hate in ur bossom? If you have been around in here for as long as you say, you will know that this has been trashed and nobody takes ur rants with a pinch seriousness!

We actually find your noise amusing....please keep at it! More elbow to your grease! grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by IVORY2009(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is wat we call "arrangeee" grin grin grin This reminds me of the case involving "James Onanefe Ibori" I dey laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by menxer: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Did I hear someone say, "it's photoshoped?"

Another lie busted.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by iniobong1616: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
candidbabe:

If u dont trust dis govt, go hug a transformer. Am sure u trusted d past looted govt abi?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by efechris(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls i am not in support of fayose or the buhari's, but I strongly oppose your comment cos it sounds a bit funny........"the lady claimed to b buharis daughter just to carry out fraud for where atiku, obasanjo and others dey?....abeg bring another gist

MIM77:

You don't understand, the lady claimed she is the daughter of Buhari as reflected on the passport just to carry out fraud.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by omolola15(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
cutekhalifa:
so bull-hari won't leave office as well No one stays ontop forever

Zombie

And did I say anyone should not investigate him when he leaves office? It seems you need system upgrade to comprehend.

Wailing zombie

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by shaqhead: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Try again the first lady is from Adamawa & her husband is the one from Daura.
Lima isnt it funny that "educated folks actually believe ONLY buhari's wife bares that name.....21st century humans fa...nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Olabestonic001(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
candidbabe:

So, if you don't trust Govt a bit, why trust Fayose? Or is he not a govt personnel?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by jeremiah771(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
the fake Aisha Buhari

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by kunle75(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga shine your eye those code numbers at the bottom are enough to get all the info required of such person.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by efechris(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls do u really think any one can go by the name Aisha buhari for such contracts without been thoroughly investigated to ascertain the authenticity of her identity?......

HalimaSadiya:

Lol she thinks only one person can go by the name "Aisha Muhammad Buhari"

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by mukhcech(m): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
candidbabe:

There lies your foolishness. need I say more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.