Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (69324 Views)

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Deputyvictor(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
the Aisha claimed to be Buhari's daughter not wife dat is why she used Daura

Fayose don enter ram

Fayose don forget the big fish dat swallowed uncle Jona

may be na prison go swallow uncle Fayose
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
krasican:
Fayose gats find another story
Such an opportunity for all those aproko lawyers to make bread off Fayose, yet they wouldn't seize it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by DrLuv: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
TheAdvocate:
My legal instincts are telling me that Fayose may be right because of the following observations:
1. The Haliburton scandal started right from Abacha's time and ended in 2006.
2. The woman whose passport they are circulating is said to be on the run.
3. The present passport we have here was renewed in 2012-2017!
It simply doesn't add up but brings up more questions to be asked.
your instinct is completely wrong...there isba comfirmed story published by new york times for that year that she was an imposter

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by goodlifehyd(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abeymills:
Lies trying 2hide d truth zombies slaves robot over 2u defend ur tin god
You the real robot and zombie here, so your empty skull believes the passport belongs to Aisha Mere looking at the name shows its fake, the Muhammadu should be in the surname that's if it's even going to appear on the passport or ur brain don block like fayoshit ur hero own?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by sammhi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
another Gloria Okon...so why dont the Aisha Buhari speaks for herself...why should someone else do it? it just shows it is all a lie
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by dunkem21(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
kunle75:

Oga shine your eye those code numbers at the bottom are enough to get all the info required of such person.

That's why I said *almost*..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by goodlifehyd(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
DrLuv:

your instinct is completely wrong...there isba comfirmed story published by new york times for that year that she was an imposter
Even the name shows its fake, the Muhammadu shouldn't be in her other names but should be with Buhari as the surname that's if it's even going to appear at all
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Jaideyone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
truthspeaks:
Zombies looking for a thread to chew on for consolation. We knw it's d president's wife otherwise, I dare buhari to investigate d halliburton scandal if truly he z fightin corruption
dumb comment. even if the proof knocks your coconut head and slaps your ugly face you won't believe. even if the fake Aisha buhari is arrested today you'll still call it propaganda. that's how lost you wailers are
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Sutherland(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
I THOUGHT IT IS SAID THAT EKITI STATE HAS VERY EDUCATED PEOPLE AND THEIR VERY INTELLIGENT, WHY DID THEY ALLOW A VERY DULL PERSON TO GOVERN THEM, THIS GUY HAS BEEN EMBARRASSING THEM SINCE HE CAME TO POWER. see where over sabi has landed Ekiti state, the guy just dey dull them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by amtaken(f): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
So in other words we should bury back the scandal right?

bigass123:
Amtaken, can you see the mess and blunders your client Fayose is making.
The guy attempted to use Sarakis counter accusation strategy and failed woefully. Digging that scandal up from nowhere is an indication that Fayose himself knows he's in very hot soup.
Watch out!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by 1b8m: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
trust ke? common waec result buhari never fit produce, na dis kain high profile crime dem no go use dia life cover?
candidbabe:
The Aisha they are talking about is from daura. The same village with mohammadu buhari. There must be an element of truth in what fayose is saying.
I don't trust this government one bit.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by truthspeaks: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin e pain am. U tink it's evry1 that will swallow ur lies. Wat a lying n confused govt.
Jaideyone:
dumb comment. even if the proof knocks your coconut head and slaps your ugly face you won't believe. even if the fake Aisha buhari is arrested today you'll still call it propaganda. that's how lost you wailers are
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by MIM77(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
efechris:
Pls i am not in support of fayose or the buhari's, but I strongly oppose your comment cos it sounds a bit funny........"the lady claimed to b buharis daughter just to carry out fraud for where atiku, obasanjo and others dey?....abeg bring another gist

Neither am i trying to exonerate anybody from blame. My comment was based on the information i took my time to study from an objective standpoint. Go browsing the internet, sit on the fence and carefully read the New York times of April 29, 2007 or any available source(s), then make your judgement.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by uracocksucker: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Did't James Ibori have another namesake as well ?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by bishopjoe02(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
DLuciano:
smart Naija boys, only in stealing, looting and lying their computer brain can download and upload without network error.

this was how you guys showed us forged Buhari certificate before the election, here we are again, other APC active members were name in the scam, i haven't see you guys disprove that.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Vello(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Wish Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President can sue Fayose for Libel
Wait till the bastard's cloth of false immunity is set ablaze after his tenure expires, he'll drink a deserved dose of his own poison. He'll learn and know that Buhari's silence cum OBJ's gentility presently are not sign of cowardice.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by HIPROFILE(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chai naija... See cover up ....nonsense.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by TheAdvocate(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
DrLuv:

Ur link?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by efechris(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal

Would not want to talk much, so it don't look like I'm taking sides

MIM77:

Neither am i trying to exonerate anybody from blame. My comment was based on the information i took my time to study from an objective standpoint. Go browsing the internet, sit on the fence and carefully read the New York times of April 29, 2007 or any available source(s), then make your judgement.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by realnas(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
The first lady shuld sue fayose for defamation of character
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by donodion(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
TippyTop:
Fake Obasanjo and fake Atiku were also involved in the corruption scandal.

Nonsense gibberish from you as usual...you have just been slapped in the face with your 'aisha buhari' travelling passport.

Does the bearer have a remote resemblance with the presidents wife?

We know you wailers and supporters of corrupt Nigerians would keep finding ways to wriggle out of your false allegations and shifting goal posts.

There you have it..spin another excuses..

Irrelevant !!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by abk4real: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
fayose has been hard on d presidency thinking dat wil sav him from been investigated. sorry no hiding place iminity is not a complete shield. even doz dat didnt critise d govt are still investigated. so i stop saying bc i am dis n dat
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Deo27: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bad market

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Wish Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President can sue Fayose for Libel
wish I cud sue the Nig govt for wasting my years after school and rendering me incapable to my abilities.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by michoim(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ayo Fayose shame unto you You just demonstrated to Nigerians that PDP is still full of falsehoods
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by willyede(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
why do u think Saraki's wife Toyin had 2 represent her @ meeting of African first ladies in New York last September?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by amtaken(f): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
And the APC propaganda continues.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by hohafrank(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Abbeyme:
Oh! Busted!

Fayose is now gradually becoming the next 'Lying' machine.

Am sure Bubu is piling your offenses till you leave the government house. When your prosecution immunity is over.
That is if Bihari survives the four years tenure.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by willyede(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
he NewYorkTimes article about Aisha Buhari was published 29/4/2007, this passport was issued in 2012. OpenYourEyes!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by olurotimi1: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sunnynwa:
Bonkom. Incident happened before 2007. How come they are showing us passport issues in 2012?

Yeye dey smell.
Hana you be learner, are you telling me you will have a passport for life, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.