Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal (69314 Views)

How EFCC Almost Arrested Aisha Buhari’s Impostor – Ribadu / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Nemma(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
topsam1:

What part of the eastern states are you from??
Funny.... I'm from the fountain of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by TijaniAbu: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which year did Aisha Buhari transfer millions of bribes to the convicted congressman the presidency says she has no connection with? Before 2012. What year was this passport issued? 2012. So dictator Buhari's ruffian wife Aisha is now forging passport to exonerate herself? Shame on them. Ruffians and dictator's. The court papers said Aisha Buhari, nobody asked her whether she knows him. Let her try and deny sending the bribe money. We are in Ramadan make we see.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Nemma(m): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
HOTWATER:
ok ooo
Don't confuse people.... The passport is perfect as real.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by jombosolomon(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Common sense is not common walahi. Take a critical look at the above passport you will see the date that passport was issued....Jan.2012. The Halliburton scandal was around 2007-2009 or there about. If this Aisha Buhari that owns the above passport is still in the state when the passport was issued, do you think that US would allow her to stay there till 2012 and jailed Jefferson? Case study to this are-Evans Enwerem and Evan Enwerem, James Ibori and James Onanefe Ibori.To me, she should prove Fayose wrong by visiting the state soon as the World first Ladies would be converging in the state for an annual gathering. If she send a representatives, that means Fayose is right.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by DTaj: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2016
copiescopy:
London ARITHMETICS..

The drama is just starting ..

IGP ARASE is off ... One man from the NORTH will now come in and head the POLICE FORCE . the next thing you will know is they will invade EKITI and then the melodrama continues .... SARAKI and EKWEREMADU loading.....ARASE needed to be off from the CHESS BOARD for a new MARKSMAN to ZERO in on FAYOSE. Remember ATIKU Abubakar was in London on a visit right ?

You are just a FOOL. IGP Solomon Arase retired! He was not sacked! So, your daft statement about Arase having to be "off" never arose! Some of you dunderheads are just too daft! You support corruption and your father in the village is suffering. God help your hopeless soul!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Ejanla07: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2016
omolola15:
When fayose is trying so hard to get back at Buhari. He can say anything he wants and Buhari won't still send him. He'll soon leave office and immunity behind. Then we'll know how clean he is.

krasican:
Fayose gats find another story

Beeman1:
Who dey take FAYOSE and his useless PDP/WAILERS/IPOD zombies supporters serious at d first place undecided

FAYOSE will definitely go down soon and his supporters will do nothing. Mtcheww.

God bless Mr president

God Nigeria.

Beeman1:
Where are all those useless PDP and Fayose supporters

nzemila:
fayose! fayose!! fayose!!!, how many times did i call you? PDP will soon deny you.

FOLYKAZE:
Wish Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President can sue Fayose for Libel

GlorifiedTunde:
Imagine! undecided

My President's wife is more beautiful and decent tongue tongue

if to say una don get passport before una for kno say dis is as fake as ducci. issued 2012 wen we dey talk 2006 matter... abi d aisha dey ahead of everyone den?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Jaideyone(m): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2016
truthspeaks:
D point is ur buhari who is deemed as Mr integrity can't investigate certain corrupt cases as he ll get his secrets exposed. If he z truly fighting corruption, let him re-open d halliburton case
wailer he gave that directive months ago. you should take a break from radio Biafra and listen to news once in a while. or have you been living under a rock? grin btw it has been proven that the lady in question claimed to be the presidents daughter which is a big lie. now arrest Aisha or hang yourself in frustration
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by xelly: 4:37am On Jun 22, 2016
dunkem21:
The impostor even had the audacity to flout a current passport.. shocked

Fantastic corruption cool.. The signature is smartly hidden.. and the fotografa almost cut off the passport number..

That's APC and corruption for you. The owner of this passport is AISHA BUHARI.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by omolola15(m): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Ejanla07:

if to say una don get passport before una for kno say dis is as fake as ducci. issued 2012 wen we dey talk 2006 matter... abi d aisha dey ahead of everyone den?

If to sey you don get passport before. You for know sey there's something called renewal. What if the old one expired and she renew it. Abi na 15 years your own passport dey use?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by myola(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2016
spawnx:
That passport is fake. I am not in support of fayose but I ain't buying it. zoom in on the pix
Thanks bros. Few people apply reasoning. That passport is recent one, why not show the one the woman used to opened the controversial bank account as showed in the bank documents, and this is one of the reason they ask for referees
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by sinistermind(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2016
amadasunfarm:
The date on of issue on the passport is 2012 the crime was committed before then 2006/7 am sorry but buhari and his agent are desperately trying to fool the people

God will bless you, I think say na only me notice am.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by blazetitov: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2016
nzemila:
fayose! fayose!! fayose!!!, how many times did i call you? PDP will soon deny you.

Senator Kashamu has fired the silly governor a memo already. He is a disgrace to Ekiti state.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Izontubo(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2016
Jaideyone:
wailer he gave that directive months ago. you should take a break from radio Biafra and listen to news once in a while. or have you been living under a rock? grin btw it has been proven that the lady in question claimed to be the presidents daughter which is a big lie. now arrest Aisha or hang yourself in frustration
he gave directives that the shiny oily headed magu hasn't acted on...as time will have it more secrets will be exposed..

I dey laugh...

Fayose might end up right...never trust or stake your life for any genral or politician..only fools do that...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Izontubo(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Let them fish out the woman and try her right in front of our TVs..let us be sure we have another woman answering aisha mohammed buhari right in daura. ..We want to see the suposed aisha trued by the efcc...let us be sure it isnt our firSt lady....Nigerians should use their sense of reasoning and never vouch for any politician or past leaders...

Only fools do that....
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by rhainbow: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2016
I don't know why so people are so blind with lies, how is it possible for a woman who's not a politician to be involved with people like OBJ, ATIKU with a jefferson bribery scandal. If u guys take a critical look at the passport posted you'll see that they forgot to change the DOB of the wife of PMB which also prove that she's d owner of the passport. And moreover if she's not the one why can't she sue fayose instantly... Think twice
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by truthspeaks: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2016
Na so d tin pain u reach? Cos I no de support ur views? grin grin. Zombies r jst losing it per second. And oh. Pls kindly furnish me with link whr he gave d directive so dat we ll knw if he n one of his biggest supporters (Obj) won't be in the same trousers by now. Lying zombies since 2012AD grin grin
Jaideyone:
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Sunnynwa: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2016
dunkem21:
The impostor even had the audacity to flout a current passport.. shocked

Fantastic corruption cool.. The signature is smartly hidden.. and the fotografa almost cut off the passport number..

Where in the civilised world are people allowed to take passport photographs with headtie on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by shoprite: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Another failed attempt at embarrassing the President by the "most brilliant" man in Ekiti state undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Excelsior12(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Beeman1:
Who dey take FAYOSE and his useless PDP/WAILERS/IPOD zombies supporters serious at d first place undecided

FAYOSE will definitely go down soon and his supporters will do nothing. Mtcheww.

God bless Mr president

God Nigeria.

I guess u are either not a civil servant or u are just okay with suffering and smiling. I am a civil servant and I've not still waiting for my January salary with APC president and APC governor.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by teebillz: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
"Place of Birth: Daura
Date of Issuance of passport: 2012
Place of Issuance: Washington DC
Haliburton scandal/ indictment : 2005
William Jefferson Jailed in 2009 with Aisha Buhari & co fingered in the scandal. So my question as an indicted person on the run from the US Government, how come did she get her passport in Washington DC in America in 2012 where she's WANTED! Was she walking freely when she has a case to answer? EFCC just made the biggest Mess of itself by bringing out a FORGED PASSPORT as Aisha Buhari... Indeed there is no perfect crime! There must be loophole to trace!!!"

Jadesola Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by freedom96: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
Wish Aisha Buhari, the wife of the President can sue Fayose for Libel
#Immunity
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by osita76(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
londonrivals:
This is the Aisha Buhari that is connected to the Jefferson bribery scandal. PMB's wife is from Yola NOT Daura.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-aisha-buhari-impostor-passport.html
The presidency is quick to show us the passport of Aisha to affirm she is not the first lady, I wish the same measure should be applied in showing us Buharis' WAEC certificate and not hiring 13 sans and some lawyers to cover the fantastically scandal hanging on the presidents' neck
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by clementy117(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
jombosolomon:
Common sense is not common walahi. Take a critical look at the above passport you will see the date that passport was issued....Jan.2012. The Halliburton scandal was around 2007-2009 or there about. If this Aisha Buhari that owns the above passport is still in the state when the passport was issued, do you think that US would allow her to stay there till 2012 and jailed Jefferson? Case study to this are-Evans Enwerem and Evan Enwerem, James Ibori and James Onanefe Ibori.To me, she should prove Fayose wrong by visiting the state soon as the World first Ladies would be converging in the state for an annual gathering. If she send a representatives, that means Fayose is right.

She has been avoiding the US since. I think there is actually another Aisha Bihari, but didn't commit the harliburton case . The government is using her to cover the President wife's ass.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by clementy117(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
olurotimi1:
Hana you be learner, are you telling me you will have a passport for life, undecided

Even if it is renewed the US government will know. If You indicted and wanted, anything linked to you that is activated will raised alarm. So if it was activated in 2012 the US will know.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by clementy117(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by Laurgirl(f): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Renewed in the same US where she is supposedly wanted and was not arrested or reported?

If to sey you don get passport before. You for know sey there's something called renewal. What if the old one expired and she renew it. Abi na 15 years your own passport dey use?
[/quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by copiescopy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2016
DTaj:

You are just a FOOL. IGP Solomon Arase retired! He was not sacked! So, your daft statement about Arase having to be "off" never arose! Some of you dunderheads are just too daft! You support corruption and your father in the village is suffering. God help your hopeless soul!

you are the biggest fool ..Are you any better ? I dont blame you I blame lalastica .
Re: Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2016
WHY NIGERIA GOVERNMENT CANT ARREST THE LADY & CHARGE HER FOR INPERSINATION OF HERSELF HAS A DAUGTHER OF NIGERIA EX PRESIDENT? IF SHE CANT BE AREST FOR HALLIBOLTON SCANDAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.