Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? (46402 Views)

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? / Di'ja Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Rocked These Hairstyles Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Alpharezz(m): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
grin
Your head dae dere.
How the way dem carry bag take add value for our life. The kind things wey dae make fp sef.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Khloe Kardashian! !!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by trendymarseey(f): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Beehshorp:
Genny carry her own like all dis basket wey dem dey use shop while khloe carry her own like person wey dey fear bag snatchers.. Well we no know the situation dat made dem carry it dat way but if am to chose I'd say genkhlo nnajishan carried it better

Lolzzz....u r funny!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
martineverest:
'who carries the bag better?'...this is really baffling...soonest we will be asked questions like:'who drive better?' or who cook better?....seun,its time to fire your workers
My fellow nairaland I tireooo. Some kinds of thread in this forum are mostly posted by time wasters
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Blessograo(f): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
wbho cares, the aim is achieved. THE god damn fucking bag is carried. case closed undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Blessograo(f): 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Who cares, the aim is achieved. THE god damn fucking bag is carried. case closed undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Funkybabee(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
mehn khloe kadashian ni o see the way she pose self
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by zinnywonders(f): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Geny all da way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by zinnywonders(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Genny all da way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Nnemaranma(f): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
This is Buhari's handwork.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by peacefem: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ask Google! Who their bags help?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by tayo200(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
y am I here sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Bodmas94(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2016
lanicky:

grin yes! Your vote would be really appreciated cheesy

From ur profile, it is apparent you school at Adeyemi. That's so great. I'm also schooling in Akungba. That's is just by the way. So how do I go about the voting? But wait ooo, where is the key to the goldmine? Shey u will bring it down to Akungba for big daddy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Bodmas94(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2016
lanicky:

grin yes! Your vote would be really appreciated cheesy

From ur profile, it is apparent you school at Adeyemi. That's so great. I'm also schooling in Akungba. That's just by the way. So how do I go about the voting? But wait ooo, where is the key to the goldmine? Shey u will bring it down to Akungba for big daddy?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by holyword: 1:08am On Jun 22, 2016
I dont know why nig erians will continue admiring evil encouraging the younger ones to live bad life that is destroying mem's souls. These people you are admires,how are they making their incomes? Moving ups and down and be collecting money from men after destroying their homes and sets the souls ablaze. Discuss about repented souls so that the younger ones can emulate them than home/marriage breakers or husband snatchers.they will pay for all.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by amtaken(f): 4:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Those bags are so expensive yet look so cheap.

Sometimes I wonder if these designer items are worth all the money spent in acquiring them.

By the way Genny rocks the bag better with her confidence and relaxed looks.

Kloe was holding it as if she bought it with her last card and did not want anyone snatching it from her. I see signs of fear all over her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2016
martineverest:
'who carries the bag better?'...this is really baffling...soonest we will be asked questions like:'who drive better?' or who cook better?....seun,its time to fire your workers

You just talked sense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by RedHand: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Ebal:
Genevieve Nnaji Vs. khloe kardashian: Who Carry the custom painted Hermes Birkin Bag Better?

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/genevieve-nnaji-vs-khloe-kardashian-who.html

Why no man wan marry Jenny?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by omosedollar(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Ebal:
Genevieve Nnaji Vs. khloe kardashian: Who Carry the custom painted Hermes Birkin Bag Better?

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/genevieve-nnaji-vs-khloe-kardashian-who.html

You cant compare it because only one of it is original
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by MBAChieves: 10:04am On Jun 22, 2016
holyword:
I dont know why nig erians will continue admiring evil encouraging the younger ones to live bad life that is destroying mem's souls. These people you are admires,how are they making their incomes? Moving ups and down and be collecting money from men after destroying their homes and sets the souls ablaze. Discuss about repented souls so that the younger ones can emulate them than home/marriage breakers or husband snatchers.they will pay for all.

With all what is happening in the world, And what is wrong someone admiring a celeb, to pass time and have a little fun and jokes.. You have you repented?

If you have How many times have you preached..

These are role models good or bad, what you learn from them is your choice to carry,,

them force you read am..

abeg go hide your desperate faCE, MAKE WE USE TOUCH LIGHT FIND YOU JOR....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Babycherry(f): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
Samzack:

Khloe is all natural,Trust me none of d kardashian sister enhance dier look surgically or otherwise dey all come naturally endowed

WHAT!!!!!!!!! (with a loud scream)

Non of the kardashian sisters do what?

You don't watch E! Do you

Besides, have Genevieve enhanced her look surgically

Don't dare say khloe is without makeup there, cos if u see her without makeup face ehn.....
You go swerve
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by rosy4u(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Linda Ikeja carried it better lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Samzack(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Babycherry:

WHAT!!!!!!!!! (with a loud scream)

Non of the kardashian sisters do what?

You don't watch E! Do you

Besides, have Genevieve enhanced her look surgically

Don't dare say khloe is without makeup there, cos if u see her without makeup face ehn.....
You go swerve
She'z definitely wearing makeup but her assets r real nt surgical; as d guy i qouted said it wasnt.
Nd i watch keeping up with the kardashian with my sis only wen dere is nobody in d house cuz d rest tink is stupid.Nd I only watch it bcuz of kanye nd my crush kylie
Nd genny is beautiful no doubt but i prefer khloe!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Babycherry(f): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Samzack:

She'z definitely wearing makeup but her assets r real nt surgical; as d guy i qouted said it wasnt.
Nd i watch keeping up with the kardashian with my sis only wen dere is nobody in d house cuz d rest tink is stupid.Nd I only watch it bcuz of kanye nd my crush kylie
Nd genny is beautiful no doubt but i prefer khloe!

Ok......

The only reason I quoted u is becos u said non of the kardashian's assets are surgical

Hope you know ur crush(kylie) had her lips done............lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Samzack(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Babycherry:

Ok......

The only reason I quoted u is becos u said non of the kardashian's assets are surgical

Hope you know ur crush(kylie) had her lips done............lolzzzzzzzz
well i tink tyga shuld b blamed 4 dat. hate d guy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by ivyy(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Afrok:
Genny carry am like person wey dey shop for fresh tomatoes on the street, pick, pay and put inside while Khloe carry am like person wey dey pass where bad boys dey, hold am tight or u lose it undecided

So both of them carried it well, depending on the situation, event and need...

Sillyerabbit
Arikeariyo
Veekid
Flyca
Martineverest

Hey dear, please I need your votes in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm.

Thank you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by ivyy(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hey dear, please I need your votes in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm

UIA04
Donariok
Beehshorp
Funstufz
Adaure4ever
Flexherbal
GodblessNig247
Dokunbam
Pain
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by ideylaff: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

I swear

Appalling to put it aptly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by kipinUpWitGenie: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Genny carry well
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? by Timmy301(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Genevieve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Photos Of Olamide With Beautiful Hot Ladies / M.I Abaga Shades P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.