Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Meet The Shortest Couple On Our Globe! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Shortest Couple On Our Globe! (445 Views)

Meet The Youngest Couple On Nairaland, (photos) / Newly Wedded Lesbians Rated The Richest Couple On Earth / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Shortest Couple On Our Globe! by Tobyshegz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Talking of short and long, this couple has something special to boast about – they are the shortest people on the globe and they are dating each other!
Love has no limits. It comes to tall people and to the short folks alike. This girl and her boyfriend are a perfect match. Both of them barely reach 1 meter in height. The happy couple resides in Brazil.
His name is Paulo Gabriel da Silva Barros and he is 88.4 cm tall. Her name is Katyucia Hoshino and she is 89.4 cm tall. How did they manage to meet and fall in love? Well, they use social media. At first they started to chat on MSN. This chatting and their love lasted for 10 years.
Presently the man is 30 and his love is 26. He took to her at once, but she blocked him from her messenger at first. Katyucia considered Paulo boring, but later on she changed her mind and got back to him.
She cannot really explain why she did it, but since that time she never regretted her decision. The couple hopes to get into the Book of Guinness as the shortest couple in the world.
The lady did not only find her true love, but she also is a successful business owner. She runs her beauty salon. It took them only 5 days to decided and start dating. Four years later they moved in to live together.
Here is what picky Katyucia has to say about it:
“I had never dated before so Paulo is my first boyfriend, my first everything.”
Both of them have to overcome many difficulties of being little people in big men world. He drives a specially adapted car and she orders special furniture for her salon to be able to work there.
“Basically, we are a normal couple but our height is a little smaller. ‘The best thing about our relationship is our closeness, our companionship we have for each other.”
These lovers prove once more – true love has no boundaries!
Source — naij.com.

Cc: Lalasticlala , Semid4lyfe , Obinoscopy..

Re: Meet The Shortest Couple On Our Globe! by cruzita(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
love na wa

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come In And Wish Me Happy Graduation in advance / Mobile App On The Go... / How To Break A Gossiping Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.