Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS (3302 Views)

Help!!! An 'ss' Nairalander Cries Out (disturbing Photos) / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Reality Check For Couples That Are About To Be Engaged. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS by crackhaus: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Dyt:

Can you please just stop this
The fact the families you know were lucky enough to have one don't mean there are no families with 6 kids and all disabled
Pls just stop
You only know what you know
angry angry

If it was your basic biology route
Will SS come first or even second?
You mean I could get you this angry?
Re: HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS by crackhaus: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2016
thorpido:
Guy,you just don't want to concede.
I've been replying you so that Op or anyone who reads the thread will not be misinformed.Let's leave out figures for now.The most important thing is;
if two people with AS genotype marry,they can have the first,second or even all their children carry the SS genotype.
I already conceded, we were just arguing percentages and probabilities.

They should seek medical advise, as I already noted in my very first comment - seems you all missed that.
Re: HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS by elektra(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
crackhaus:

Agreed, the statement is completely false...I take it back.

If the chance of getting an SS child is 25% for every pregnancy, what is the %chance of getting a non-SS child for the same of each of those pregnancies?

It's 75%.
Re: HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS by gidjah(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have been managing kids with this sickness from parents for a long long time.the trauma no be here o!..never advice any two young people with AS to get married,they will end that union in frustration if they are not mature.that child will be the source of their sorrow for a very very long time

1 Like

Re: HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS by thorpido(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
gidjah:
I have been managing kids with this sickness from parents for a long long time.the trauma no be here o!..never advice any two young people with AS to get married,they will end that union in frustration if they are not mature.that child will be the source of their sorrow for a very very long time
True talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Husband That The Daughters He Loves So Much Don’t Belong To Him / The Peak Time To Have Sex For A Baby Boy / My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.