Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Anybody To Help A Brother Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anybody To Help A Brother Out (3248 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! / Nature Didn’t Wire Anybody To Be Anything,society Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Pls I need any sincere soul help. Frustration is eating me up.. Pls I need a Job, even if is an average payment. If anybody can assist me in getting a job, I will pay you 50,000naira at the spot when I get my employment letter to start, no stories from me.. I graduated with second class honors Industrial Physics (Bsc). Trained HSE expert Personnel with certificate, NYSC Completed. 3years of work experience. Am good at Customer Care Support Executive, Anything Customer Care Job, Support ICT, internet and etc.. I base in Lagos, but can work in any state provided is a safe state.. Pls I believe someone good might help me out. Am ready to give you the money on my day of resumption, no stories.. Pls mail me if you can help me out... Droom880@gmail.com
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by BuyNigeria: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2019
Are you currently unemployed or you are employed and looking to build a lucrative side business?

Join the next Professional Wig Making Masterclass taking place in Ikeja, Lagos.

The Wig Industry in Nigeria currently records over 2Billion Naira turnover annually. You too can tap into this business by learning how to produce quality Wig professionally and Supplying them to available Distributors and Retailers.

The industry is large and still growing... Join the train and earn huge income monthly or be left out.

Interested candidates can apply Here :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfH1shdvLZY4TIRssYfInnLDFlrQXC1-SO3Cgap1rVaIuxP3Q/viewform?usp=pp_url

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by frowland(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
droo12:
Pls I need any sincere soul help. Frustration is eating me up.. Pls I need a Job, even if is an average payment. If anybody can assist me in getting a job, I will pay you 50,000naira at the spot when I get my employment letter to start, no stories from me.. I graduated with second class honors Industrial Physics (Bsc). Trained HSE expert Personnel with certificate, NYSC Completed. 3years of work experience. Am good at Customer Care Support Executive, Anything Customer Care Job, Support ICT, internet and etc.. I base in Lagos, but can work in any state provided is a safe state.. Pls I believe someone good might help me out. Am ready to give you the money on my day of resumption, no stories.. Pls mail me if you can help me out... Droom880@gmail.com

Noted, but I'm not interested in your 50,000 commision though. I will reach you on your email box. Thnx

3 Likes

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
frowland:

Noted, but I'm not interested in your 50,000 commision though. I will reach you on your email box. Thnx

I still maintain my words bro, help me get a job and I will pay u as am starting, no stories from me
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by integrity9(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
droo12:

I still maintain my words bro, help me get a job and I will pay u as am starting, no stories from me

Be careful nobody dupes you because of desperation. Remember also to negotiate well during interview. Dont sell yourself cheap because you need a job

6 Likes

Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
integrity9:

Be careful nobody dupes you because of desperation. Remember also to negotiate well during interview. Dont sell yourself cheap because you need a job

Thanks bro
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 11:59am On Mar 14, 2019
Waiting for any good person to help
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
droo12:

Waiting for sincere person
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
pls help a brother
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Job Agents, pls help a brother. Any reasonable paying job
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning, anybody to help
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Good morning
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Help still needed
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Desire18: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=droo12 post=77291289]Help still needed[/quo

]
May God send u a true help
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=Desire18 post=77360181][/quote]

Amen
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Helloo
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
hhhhhhh
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by SmartMen: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Some of us never took up jobs cos we saw there was none. What do you people even describe as a job sef?

You are seeking for a job why my friend is complaining to me every now and then...

The best way I know to get a job is to create one for myself. You have 50k? Have you thought of offering a service that people hate to do but the pay is okay?

If you can spend some time at the business section,i believe you will get some idea.

Though these days I rarely tell people to hustle on their own cos I realise that not everyone is built to be a hustler but if no job comes your way, bro, buckle up and roll up your sleeve and get dirty.

We have a duty to contribute to the world by solving problems of the world and we will be highly rewarded for doing that. When God said go into the world and multiply, he didn't only mean go and start having babies. He meant go and improve the world beyond what I had made it.

This is why countries who adhere to that wise saying are prosperous because they are solving problems.
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Cradle000(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
droo12:
Helloo
hello, i am in abuja and i can help with meeting a friend of mine an agent though. But dont know if u av someone in abuja. Am very sure u will get a good job. Hear from u soon
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Cradle000:
hello, i am in abuja and i can help with meeting a friend of mine an agent though. But dont know if u av someone in abuja. Am very sure u will get a good job. Hear from u soon

Will be glad, if u can help me get a job in abuja, as long as it is genuine and they can say I should come over, I can come.
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Cradle000(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
droo12:

Will be glad, if u can help me get a job in abuja, as long as it is genuine and they can say I should come over, I can come.
09070622808. Call me by evening. From 4
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
hello, help a brother, the offer still open
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Cradle000(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Cradle000:
09070622808. Call me by evening. From 4
i sent my digit no calls from u. Anyway m in lagos now. Dropped message on your thread. Peace
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 2:42pm On May 06, 2019
afternoon.. ready to pay 70k cash for anyone to help
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
droo12:

Good morning
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Abcruz(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2019
droo12:

Don't fall into the wrong hands because of your desperation.
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 6:44pm On May 07, 2019
Abcruz:

Don't fall into the wrong hands because of your desperation.

Thanks bro, am very careful. Seen lot of scammers, but know how to handle them all..
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by droo12: 2:18pm On May 08, 2019
goodpm...the offer is still opened
Re: Anybody To Help A Brother Out by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 08, 2019
droo12:
goodpm...the offer is still opened
would you like to work in Enugu? There is a Job for the role of supervisor in a Hotel. Remuneration is #40,000 with accommodation. 08104872320

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Bleeds At This photo video. TEN GIRLS MISSING IN CALABAR / What's Your Philosophy Of Life? / Do You Need A Domestic Worker In Ibadan:drivers,nannies,housekeepers,e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.