Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment (30441 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by ume(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
I i dey laugh
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by jamsboy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
igbo man will be in this position you have to stop hoping and vandalizing
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by funkybully(f): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
FemiFimile:
It is well. There is no problem, I hope the North will show same decorum as the south wen the tables are turned.

It will not be too long now. Buhari is setting a precedent that will be followed in the future.

Call GEJ names but one thing is certain, he was not a biggot. He had a Norther IG through out his Presidency.

Femi, ur brothers will soon tag u ipob

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by FemiFimile: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
funkybully:

Femi, ur brothers will soon tag u ipob

Even the muslims amongst us know Buhari need brain surgery fast.

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by bikefab(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm liking this fellow already, he has a very confident disposition.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by younglas: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
heheheeeeeeiiiii grin
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Manji01: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Congratulations AIG IK Idris, may God see you through. Amen
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Exponental(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
All of you shouting North North, do you need to be reminded that there are 3 northern geopolitical zones Let us be fair in our accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Swints: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Some people need to know that besides the major tribes in Nigeria there are minorities and this new Acting IG is from one of such ethnic minorities.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Sparkle777(f): 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Excuse me for a minute. Does it mean practically all military and paramilitary outfit is being headed by northerners wit muslim names?
Dis is opprobrious. This was how the Rwandan genocide began. First all core posts were alloted to a tribe then gradually moving all sub heads to nether region. Before it then turned ugly.
I ve never supported pmb bt prayed for his govt whn we had no choice bt this his trait is downright ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Joarams(m): 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
FemiFimile:
It is well. There is no problem, I hope the North will show same decorum as the south wen the tables are turned.

It will not be too long now. Buhari is setting a precedent that will be followed in the future.

Call GEJ names but one thing is certain, he was not a biggot. He had a Northern IG through out his Presidency.

Who appointed Arase?
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by yekparikpa(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Joarams:

Who appointed Arase?
GEJ
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by histemple: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
FemiFimile:

Call GEJ names but one thing is certain, he was not a biggot. He had a Northern IG through out his Presidency.

And who told you that? Find out where Solomon Arase came from.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by hmuhammad(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:
Another North

.any Igbo woman still supporting this government needs to has brain surgery! undecided

Beremx take note!

*spits**
he is from middlebelt
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by AlPeter: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
FemiFimile:

hope you know the man is from Niger
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Jobabori(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
emmykk:
why is it only north....even the yoruba that project you are suffering from lack of positions in this your govt.

and the guy above me claim that there are no people in south that has such qualification
But Yoruba are not complaining, so why your headache ? IPOB and wailers are liable to suffocation With Buhari appointments. Baba merit should continue to guide your appointments.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Loveebelejona: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Despite all the positions to the north,they remain the poorest.but Buhari is a religious bigot very tribalistic of a person,but remember is just for 4years and they will find their way out,but the northerners should not complain then.whatsoever a man sow that is what he will reap.99percent of beggars on the street of Nigeria are northerners what a pity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by nkemdi89(f): 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
I already know he will appoint from AIG, congratulations to the new operational IG.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by emmykk(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jobabori:

But Yoruba are not complaining, so why your headache ? IPOB and wailers are liable to suffocation With Buhari appointments. Baba merit should continue to guide your appointments.

ok you like suffering and smiling.....o dont know that you guys are content with VP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by harridon710(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
what happened to Solomon Arase, can someone tell me
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Abba5800: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
There is no igbo man with that qualification.....
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Abutraco: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good news
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by goodmike(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari(Northerns) is the problem of nigeria not the solution....likewise his appointees(Northerns) are Zika virus to nigeria...WOW 2 DEM!
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Eluwilussit(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
joedams:
Some people will come here now and shout "he's from the north". The guy merits the appointment, look at his profile.

Have you bothered to look at the profiles of other officers? Abi na only northerners get good credentials? Bakila, I am still waiting to hear from you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by remikunle: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
What is d reason 4 d exchange of bating ? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by id4sho(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
harridon710:
what happened to Solomon Arase, can someone tell me
he's on retirement
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
bright007:
[size=20pt]Northernocracy..Government of the north by the north and southwest for the north [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by farouk0403(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Loveebelejona:
Despite all the positions to the north,they remain the poorest.but Buhari is a religious bigot very tribalistic of a person,but remember is just for 4years and they will find their way out,but the northerners should not complain then.whatsoever a man sow that is what he will reap.99percent of beggars on the street of Nigeria are northerners what a pity.

who cares? the southeast or southsouth can never rule the north, we own PDP and ApC. democracy will not exist in Nigeria without the northeners. keep wailing if you are done let me know so that we can talk business.

More over if the southwest are with us the other regions should go to hell.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Abel202: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
[b]Buhari is the worst ethnic bigot to ever get into the sit of Nigeria's no.1
He never repents, he never changes. This is why he is already failing barely a year into his presidency.
I have never distrusted a Nigerian president as I distrust this one. Too tribalistic and petty for anyone's liking. Tufiakwa.
In Buhari's Nigeria, Northerners suddenly are the most qualified set of homo sapiens for every position imaginable. Quite ironical when the exact opposite is the true position of things, and everyone knows it even his fellow Northerners. A coach that leaves out its team of first and second eleven but always goes to match with its 4th eleven has no chance of succeeding, ever. Well, 4 or 8 years in the life span of a nation is not much. The tables shall soon turn. When it does, I pray and hope its not a weak person like Jonathan that climbs the throne for the Southerners.

I have never seen such greed and lack of consideration anywhere as being exhibited by Buhari and those applauding him. The North has the president, Senate president, Speaker, Chief Judge of the Federation, Inec Boss, Efcc, Army, Police, etc, virtually everything, yet Buhari is not satisfied. He wakes up from his hybernation and the first thing he does is continue filling up every post with Northerners in a multi ethnic and diverse country as Nigeria. No that man Buhari is sick, very sick in the head, and nemesis will surely catch up with him even before the expiration of his 4 years tenure.[/b]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.