Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) (30445 Views)

Festus Keyamo Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Peter Obi / Joe Igbokwe Caught Posting Fake Pictures Of Uyo APC Rally / Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by MediahelmNGR: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
The former aide to Ex- President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, publicly disgrace himself as he was caught posting news of "800 companies that shut down" it is reported that the news was actually published by Premium Times in 2012 during his boss, Jonathan regime.

A Nigerian blogger who caught him wrote:

Reno Omokri in his usual style of posting fake news tweeted earlier today in a bid to paint Buhari in bad light. Unknown to him, the report he referenced in his post is dated 2012, when his hero was the one in charge of the country. Dude has since deleted the tweet, but it’s here

What he previously wrote:
The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria reveals that 800 firms folded up in 3 years due to President @MBuhari’s failed government, yet the President, with all his ‘integrity’, went to NASS yesterday to boast of ‘economic recovery’ #Buhari2019BudgetLies

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-publicly-caught-posting.html

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Beboy23(m): 11:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
;DReno the Apc night mare,

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Reno can only impress dummies.

235 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by yerokunphilips: 11:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
From Obi fake data to Reno fake news it seem everything about PDP is fake

251 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by ashacot: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2018
I SWEAR, RENO IS A LIABILITY TO ANY POLITICIAN. HE AND FFK.

THE WAY IGBOS DESPISE OKOROCHA IS THE WAY YORUBA DESPISE RENO, FFK, OGD AND OBASANJO.

DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHILE OKOROCHA CAN WIN HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT, THOSE ABOVE MENTIONED CANNOT WITH THEIR FAMILY ELECTION.

231 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2018
PlayerMeji:
Well, I want to believe if there were jobs you and I wont be awake @ 11.49pm on Nairaland.

We would both be too tired to even touch our laptops/phones.

Your assumption is limited to your experience.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno and fake news na like 5&6 jare

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2018
Quite true in both cases!
GavelSlam:

Your assumption is limited to your experience.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 12:04am On Dec 21, 2018
i would have jailed the fucker if i was Buhari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2018
And you have spoken, shey?

ashacot:
I SWEAR, RENO IS A LIABILITY TO ANY POLITICIAN. HE AND FFK.

THE WAY IGBOS DESPISE OKOROCHA IS THE WAY YORUBA DESPISE RENO, FFK, OGD AND OBASANJO.

DIFFERENCE IS THAT WHILE OKOROCHA CAN WIN HIS LOCAL GOVERNMENT, THOSE ABOVE MENTIONED CANNOT WITH THEIR FAMILY ELECTION.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2018
PlayerMeji:
Quite true in both cases!

We don't have the same job, and I work more than the average person around the world.

Speak for yourself.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by deomelllo: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2018
Wendell Simlin: American woman accuses Reno Omokri of identity theft

Mr. Omokri allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document digital signature was identical to previous documents Mr. Omokri had sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversation that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr. Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother.”

Mr. Omokri, who was based in the United States before coming to Nigeria to work for Mr. Jonathan, may be soon be facing criminal charges as Ms.Campbell has promised to involve U.S. authorities if her son’s name is not cleared.

Mr. Omokri could not be reached to comment for this story. Calls to his known telephone number did not connect, and he is yet to respond to a text message sent to him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174113-wendell-simlin-american-woman-accuses-reno-omokri-identity-theft.html

The fraudulent story of Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri, the fake pastor, twitter nuisance and an Identity Thief.

The fake twitter pastor is a crook and fradstar

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2018
I am talking about this your post! Not your job, bro.

GavelSlam:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2018
PlayerMeji:
I am talking about this your post! Not your job, bro.

It appears you don't even understand your first post.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Sirjamo: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2018
yerokunphilips:
From Obi fake data to Reno fake news it seem everything about PDP is fake
Like Chinese product

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2018
I am sorry I do. Maybe you didn't.

GavelSlam:

It appears you don't even understand your first post.
Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by ArmedRobber: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2018
reno o mockery pastor peddling falsehood to his congregation in order to paint a man in bad image

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by FarahAideed: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

You mean he impresses Buhari shocked shocked?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by Sirjamo: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku's 50000 jobs: Fake
Obi's statistics: Fake
Reno's twitter posts: Fake
Fayose's sifia pain: Fake....

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by python2gbera: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2018
GavelSlam:

-python2

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by GavelSlam: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2018
FarahAideed:

You mean he impresses Buhari shocked shocked?

Dry.

You've lost your mojo.

I guess reality has set in.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by python2gbera: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
Atiku's 50000 jobs: Fake

Obi's statistics: Fake

Reno's twitter posts: Fake

Fayose's sifia pain: Fake....
-python2

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by python2gbera: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Atiku pigs have had an hero in Reno.

-python2

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by docadams: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno Omokri has 'Fraudulent Multiple Personality Disorder.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Wendell Simlins cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2018
This yeye man is doing PDP bad than good !

Runaway silly weak fake ass man

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos) by logon599: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2018
Reno Reno

Anyways, to be rid of monitoring spirits like Reno has got on him is a prayer that one must take serious. Mehn

Cheap Architectural designs? See my signature or checkout my profile thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status / Kwankwaso Announces New Venue For Presidential Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.