Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment (30442 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by silami(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
FemiFimile:
It is well. There is no problem, I hope the North will show same decorum as the south wen the tables are turned.

It will not be too long now. Buhari is setting a precedent that will be followed in the future.

Call GEJ names but one thing is certain, he was not a biggot. He had a Northern IG through out his Presidency.
Wao This thing deny really pain PMB Arase a northerner? Who appointed him?
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Jerry2i(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
jmichlins:
Congratulations mate. I know some will object because of his region but who cares. Once again congratulations
why won't they?
If I may ask;is there no officer of the rank of DIG that deserves that position?
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by legba1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Hmmmmmm

Buhari thank you for this decision because if you put Jews for that post Nigeria will be full of crimes grin

Jews and jentiles are fantastically corrupt angry

Haba!!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by westfield: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Y are some ppl daft.......do u tink d presidency just picks without due process......go and check am very sure Ibrahim idris is the next ranking officer according to seniority and d president can either choose from DIG or AIG.......illetracy kills
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Loveebelejona: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
farouk0403:

who cares? the southeast or southsouth can never rule the north, we own PDP and ApC. democracy will not exist in Nigeria without the northeners. keep wailing if you are done let me know so that we can talk business.

More over if the southwest are with us the other regions should go to hell.
Btw,Dr,Jonathan ruled the north for 6years,don't forget in a hurry,he is from the southsouth ok.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Amazing4grace(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
lonelydora:
Na only old men dey rule us? Meanwhile, which state is this man from?
Niger state

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by sammft99: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
CONRAT TO IDRIS. BUT... we expected an Igbo south East to be appointed.Who is advising the President is causing hatred for the Igbo race.
North has Burutai,Sadique, south west has Olorunsakin,South south has the Chief of Naval Staff,We expect South East to get something...
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by comradeson: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
eleojo23:
It seems Buhari is scared of appointing people from the south.
There are certainly people with good and even better qualifications that can serve in his government.

Really?But GEJ appointed his ijaw brother Kenneth Minimah as Chief of Army Staff.I am from Edo state and I can tell you that this appointment was made in conformation to the ethics of federal character.The new IG hails from the North Central zone and that is the zone without any service chief.His appointment was made so that each zone will have a service chief.Get you facts right.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
adesammy1:
Easiest way to get likes...just say "another northerner...PMB is biased"

Not as easy as typing cluelessness alongside GEJ or blaming GEJ for all the problems of Nigeria since 1960
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Princedapace(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
farouk0403:

who cares? the southeast or southsouth can never rule the north, we own PDP and ApC. democracy will not exist in Nigeria without the northeners. keep wailing if you are done let me know so that we can talk business.

More over if the southwest are with us the other regions should go to hell.

No wonder there is so much hunger in ur region... I was there last year and I wept. Ur ppl are causing sight pollution all over Nigeria as beggars and parasites...they clean my shoe..fetch my water, sweep my compound. U people ruled this country for many years and never achieved any thing for ur people ... They ended up becoming suicide bombers and killed them selves becus they are educationally backward. Sorry for ur region. Make una better demand for una right. Una people are currently littering our environment here wit many children and women who are evidence of poverty

Smh
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by dest4real(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
westfield:
Y are some ppl daft.......do u tink d presidency just picks without due process......go and check am very sure Ibrahim idris is the next ranking officer according to seniority and d president can either choose from DIG or AIG.......illetracy kills

What are u saying? get ur facts right, According to seniority, Doma is the nxt ranking officer after Arase!

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by farouk0403(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
Princedapace:

No wonder there is so much hunger in ur region... I was there last year and I wept. Ur ppl are causing sight pollution all over Nigeria as beggars and parasites...they clean my shoe..fetch my water, sweep my compound. U people ruled this country for many years and never achieved any thing for ur people ... They ended up becoming suicide bombers and killed them selves becus they are educationally backward. Sorry for ur region. Make una better demand for una right. Una people are currently littering our environment here wit many children and women who are evidence of poverty

Smh

Lol who cares anyway, in this world it is only the fittest that survives, The super power that create this universe know what he is doing that's why he created us differently irrespective of whom you are,( the rich and the poor) since the poor people decide to stay like that is their on choice, the world is not fair to every individual at large.

By the way if there are not poor people in these world who will rule who? so let them be. As far as me and my family can thrive and reach our destination is okay, those that are willing to join they are welcome no restriction.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by farouk0403(m): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Loveebelejona:
Btw,Dr,Jonathan ruled the north for 6years,don't forget in a hurry,he is from the southsouth ok.

Gej ruled Nigeria yes of course he ruled but don't forget it is with our concise that he ruled. I voted Gej back then while I ignored Buhari despite he is from north because we already know who he is. But as of 2015 election I change my mind and voted for Buhari neglecting Gej because he has failed us. He didn't meet with our demand he turned his back on us by not giving us the lion share in his tenure, he totally forgot about the southwest, although we the northerners still have like 40% but it is not enough.

And what happened when the southwest and north turned their back on him? I guess the answer is in otouke creek.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by bakila: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Have you bothered to look at the profiles of other officers? Abi na only northerners get good credentials? Bakila, I am still waiting to hear from you. grin
You look at the profile and tell the rest that he is not qualified or will be very bad for the job. The President I believed is well advice in making the appointment, if the new IG fff up he is on his one. A Gbagyi man is IG you should be happy for northern minorities. Everything in Nigeria most not go to Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba;the minorities are Nigerians too. Or what do you think?
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Obere4u: 12:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Abel202:
[b]Buhari is the worst ethnic bigot to ever get into the sit of Nigeria's no.1
He never repents, he never changes. This is why he is already failing barely a year into his presidency.
I have never distrusted a Nigerian president as I distrust this one. Too tribalistic and petty for anyone's liking. Tufiakwa.
In Buhari's Nigeria, Northerners suddenly are the most qualified set of homo sapiens for every position imaginable. Quite ironical when the exact opposite is the true position of things, and everyone knows it even his fellow Northerners. A coach that leaves out its team of first and second eleven but always goes to match with its 4th eleven has no chance of succeeding, ever. Well, 4 or 8 years in the life span of a nation is not much. The tables shall soon turn. When it does, I pray and hope its not a weak person like Jonathan that climbs the throne for the Southerners.

I have never seen such greed and lack of consideration anywhere as being exhibited by Buhari and those applauding him. The North has the president, Senate president, Speaker, Chief Judge of the Federation, Inec Boss, Efcc, Army, Police, etc, virtually everything, yet Buhari is not satisfied. He wakes up from his hybernation and the first thing he does is continue filling up every post with Northerners in a multi ethnic and diverse country as Nigeria. No that man Buhari is sick, very sick in the head, and nemesis will surely catch up with him even before the expiration of his 4 years tenure.[/b]

Are you done?..... here is a handkerchief.....
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Eluwilussit(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2016
bakila:

You look at the profile and tell the rest that he is not qualified or will be very bad for the job. The President I believed is well advice in making the appointment, if the new IG fff up he is on his one. A Gbagyi man is IG you should be happy for northern minorities. Everything in Nigeria most not go to Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba;the minorities are Nigerians too. Or what do you think?

Personally, I like the man. Both looks and experience. He appears competent. Sure the minorities in the North are Nigerians too, but it is not lost on us that Buhari is doing everything possible to unite the north. Sort of giving them a sense of belonging. It is OK. The only problem is that most of the key posts are given to northerners.

It appears to me that either out of disdain or fear of the south, that pmb decided to go with the North. He's not carrying the 5% along. Only a liar will agree that Bubu has done well in his appointments. Nevertheless, I begrudge him not. As long as the same defense he and his supporters are using today, will be tenable if and when the tables are turned.

Nothing lasts forever. We all know how many retired northerners he recalled and placed them in key positions. What he's telling us is, he either trusts only northerners or he hates southerners. Mark my word, history will remember this. Whether fairly or not, time shall tell.

My brother, how you dey? Hope family is doing fine. So much for naija matter. E no dey finish. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by AnanseK(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by DedeNkem: 1:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Another North
Buhari's northernization agenda is in full force!
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Lush100(m): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Personally, I like the man. Both looks and experience. He appears competent. Sure the minorities in the North are Nigerians too, but it is not lost on us that Buhari is doing everything possible to unite the north. Sort of giving them a sense of belonging. It is OK. The only problem is that most of the key posts are given to northerners.

It appears to me that it is either out of disdain or fear of the south, that pmb decided to go with the North. He's not carrying the 5% along. Only a liar will agree that Bubu has done well in his appointments. Nevertheless, I begrudge him not. As long as the same defense he and his supporters are using today, will be tenable if and when the tables are turned.

Nothing lasts forever. We all know how many retired northerners he recalled and placed them in key positions. What he's telling us is, he either trusts only northerners or he hates southerners. Mark my world, history will remember this. Whether fairly or not, time shall tell.

My brother, how you dey? Hope family is doing fine. So much for naija matter. E no dey finish. grin grin grin

I like ur analysis.
its candid to say the,least.
I also don't begrudge his appointment.
I just hope the " other" will take it in good faith when table turns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by Magnitki: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2016
lonelydora:
Na only old men dey rule us? Meanwhile, which state is this man from?

Read the post before you comment now!
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by soloyes(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2016
FemiFimile:
It is well. There is no problem, I hope the North will show same decorum as the south wen the tables are turned.

It will not be too long now. Buhari is setting a precedent that will be followed in the future.

Call GEJ names but one thing is certain, he was not a biggot. He had a Northern IG through out his Presidency.
Never allow sentiments to rob you of the ability to think. Is Arase a northerner? Didn't he serve on Jonathan? Why say he has a northern IG throughout his tenure? In the force you have to appoint the most senior officer or retire the rest ahead of him in case the appointed officer has others ahead of him.
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by ArcIbrahim38(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
congratulations namesake please don't let us down and for those opposing ur appointment should tell us who is more qualified for the job than assistant IG abeg
Re: Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment by 0ubenji(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
As far back as I can recall...all d I.G's of police in naija started out as AIG's b4 eventual appointment at a later but sooner time..
More like I'm startin to see strange but funny pattern in these.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / Reno Omokri Publicly Caught Posting Fake News (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.