Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] (11754 Views)

DIY: Construction Of Semi-detached Duplexes At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] / Opic, Isheri North 10 acres land (Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway) / Quick Sale Of Residential Plots At Ikota Villa Estate Lekki (2) (3) (4)

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2016
We used a leveling instrument (dumping level) to take off levels on different locations on the backfilling so we can have an even leveled surface for the German floor.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Carpentry formwork for the german floor edge ongoing.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Casting of the german floor in progress, we started at about 8:30am and hopefully we should be done by 4pm.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
More pictures of german floor casting.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
We are at 65% completion on the german floor.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2016
German floor all done and curing. We will do the plan layout today and start the block setting also.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by mufutau55(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Oga mi, I love the thickness of that slab. Good work sir.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by kopell: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
BITSWORKS:
German floor all done and curing. We will do the plan layout today and start the block setting also.
I salute you and the owner good job, no bi small money den enter ground there Oooo.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
mufutau55:
Oga mi, I love the thickness of that slab. Good work sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you for your kind words always.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
kopell:
I salute you and the owner good job, no bi small money den enter ground there Oooo.

Thank you sir for the compliment, it's better done right the first time when it comes to building.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2016
Laying out of the floor plan on the german floor, this will give us a feel of the spatial flow and floor area.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
5 coaches and we are almost at lintel level, hopefully we should be able to start lintel formwork by Wednesday.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Lintel level achieved, about to start the formwork for carpentry and reinforcement.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice job. Please can you give an estimate for the raft foundation and what is the size of this plot?

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Reinforcement and formwork ongoing for the columns.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2016
pinky2016:
Nice job. Please can you give an estimate for the raft foundation and what is the size of this plot?

Thank you for the compliment, mail sent.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Lintels formwork ongoing.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Casting of the columns in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by Brainyman077: 8:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hello can you send me the estimate for the foundation please. You're really doing a good job. The fence and the foundation you did was solid I must confess.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 8:18am On Dec 09, 2016
Brainyman077:
Hello can you send me the estimate for the foundation please. You're really doing a good job. The fence and the foundation you did was solid I must confess.

Thanks for the good words. Kindly send me a mail. Regards.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Overhead view of the block setting and columns/lintel works.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lintel casting done, waiting for it to cure a bit.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lintel formwork removed and left to cure a bit before block setting for the decking level starts.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Block setting on lintel level in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Carpentry formwork for the 1st floor suspended slab in progress.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2016
Decking platform taking shape and work is going on at a steady pace.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Reinforcement work ongoing.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by Prince081: 10:32am On Dec 30, 2016
BITSWORKS:

Thanks for the good words. Kindly send me a mail. Regards.
Nice work Sir.
Please send thr cost implication of thr raft foundation. I am taking a decision of buying a swampy land around that OPIC axis. The cost of this raft foundation will be a deternining factor. Thanks and God bless you
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by BITSWORKS: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Electrical piping on the decking platform, all getting set for the casting of the suspended floor.

Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by mufutau55(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Good work my brother. I hope in this new Year 2017 I have enough money to engage you. You are doing good. Keep it up.

Hajji M.
Re: DIY: Construction Of Residential Units At Harmony Villa [isheri OPIC] by olumide4christ: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prince081:

Nice work Sir.
Please send the cost implication of the raft foundation. I am taking a decision of buying a swampy land around that OPIC axis. The cost of this raft foundation will be a determining factor. Thanks and God bless you

Knowing the cost of a raft foundation alone is not enough information required to go ahead and buy a swampy or waterlogged land. NOTE THAT before you even begin to construct a raft foundation, you would have to do a large amount of sand filling of the plot of land, of which the cost could even be more than the cost of the raft foundation depending on what depth the sand filling would be.

See my thread on lands that could increase your construction cost... https://www.nairaland.com/2954604/beware-buying-these-lands-may

Ambode Issues Deadline For Payment Of Land Use Charge / Windstorm Destroys 1,536 Rooms In Four Jigawa Lgas / Agency Fees