Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

First Night - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / First Night (282168 Views)

Read this Amazing Short Story: Failure of The First Night / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 3 / My First Night With A Unilag Babe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Night by maadman: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2016
repogirl:

So, grand finale on Friday.

If only I know ur husband I'd kidnap him!..and the Ransome will be that u must complete the story b4 Friday... The suspense is killing me. Good job girl.

1 Like

Re: First Night by excel101(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2016
maadman:

If only I know ur husband I'd kidnap him!..and the Ransome will be that u must complete the story b4 Friday... The suspense is killing me. Good job girl.
Guy, you've spoken my mind.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2016
maadman:

lol, Na wa o, writing is now risky business. Our families are in danger. grin

excel101:
Repogirl I'm not a literature person but i fell in love with legendary writing skill. Please what is the criteria for voting, voting procedure and when is next update comin up? Thank for your anticipated response.
Hi excel101, voting ended months ago. Glad you're enjoying the story. Your suspense will be fully sated on Friday, just a few more days to go, don't worry.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
dlawsamesq:
Thinking of an adjective to describe u and the best I can come up with is IYA AJE ( witch) winkThinking of an adjective to describe u and the best I can come up with is IYA AJE ( witch)
lmao! Since it's Iya Aje in a good way, I am honoured, thanks. cheesy

adetorosey:

you are a very good writer. I can not believe I read this story from start for a whole night. I really got me hook. Now I want more. I wouldn't mind getting hold of some of your books. Do you have 'em on amazon...kindle maybe?
I have only one on Amazon which you can buy on Kindle, the title is false pretenses. I am working on putting up the others there also but they are readily available for sale on the Okadabooks app. They are First love and Finding Happiness. Thanks much.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2016
fobiflex:
Pls there is sumtin I want 2 undastnd here, is it dat u guys write story here as in composing it online, cause I was tinkin u must hv finished d wrk on paper b4 transferrin it here, nd if d latter is d case den y does it take so long 2 finish ur story or typin is d problem? Just nid 2 b clear. Stil a nice work
I don't write on paper these days, I compose on my phone and I publish here on Nairaland before I am done with the story because comments from readers lets me know how the story is being received

Now why does it take so long to complete, that's personal and different reasons for different writers. For me, it's because after a stressful day the zeal to write isn't there. I need a clear head to write and some free time too which I don't have in abundance as I have real life responsibilities to attend to. This is not afull time job but more like a hobby that I enjoy and when I weigh my priorities, writing is quite low on the list.

Thanks, hope you understand.

5 Likes

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Jazzlinkz:
@Repopgirl. C'mon mehn!!!!! For my mind, I go soon. See d end only to find out say na till friday?! FRIDAY?!!!!!
spreado:

Friday use styl far o
You will survive. grin
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2016
JIMMY1393:

My God where do I even begin...this story is so captivating so dedcriptive that its like am watching a movie I literraly play all the scenes in my head as I read on damn am short of words I can't believe my fellow Nigerian is writing such an alluring story but am sad now as ive caught up and the story had yet to be completed now I have tobe checking for updates....Please repogirl I just have to say your work is simple amazing and you should keep it up, I also have two questions I need to ask you
1) where can I get the first book the one about Simi?
2) is the third book out yet? And if yes where can I get it also?
thanks for such wonderful praise. The first book titled 'first love' is a novellette available on okadabook store app, the third one hasn't even been composed in my mind, lol.

But I have false pretenses and finding happiness for sale on the Okadabooks store. Thanks much.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
dannybomb:
ma repo I have been texting you this, still no reply pls na save a brother from d trauma
sorry Danny, I will reply your mail soon.
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Barbie Over reacts jare

(Always feels weird calling that name lol)
lol.
Re: First Night by ashewoboy(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
I wish i could have a first night with repogirl, we had first love but now, the love is no where to be found like dat SOAP.
Re: First Night by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Repogirl... I❤you, this piece is awesome... I swear

2 Likes

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2016
ashewoboy:
I wish i could have a first night with repogirl, we had first love but now, the love is no where to be found like dat SOAP.
I can see you have run out of your meds again. The hallucinations have started abi?

I have a husband and that is the only person I share first love and first night with, so you can stop deluding yourself.

And you wonder why I choose to ignore your madness.

4 Likes

Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Dat9jakid:
Repogirl... I❤you, this piece is awesome... I swear
thanks.
Re: First Night by ashewoboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
repogirl:
I can see you have run out of your meds again. The hallucinations have started abi?

I have a husband and that is the only person I share first love and first night with, so you can stop deluding yourself.

And you wonder why I choose to ignore your madness.

you see now. When i was just greeting you to say hi, you didn't reply. Na now wey i post infuriating comment, na that time you reply. Is your husband a nairalander? Tell him i love his wifecheesy.

Really! Why haven't you been replying my mentions? I asked if we were fighting, you didn't reply. What's the matter? Ain't we friends anymore?
Re: First Night by DonaldYusuf(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
ashewoboy:

you see now. When i was just greeting you to say hi, you didn't reply. Na now wey i post infuriating comment, na that time you reply. Is your husband a nairalander? Tell him i love his wifecheesy.

Really! Why haven't you been replying my mentions? I asked if we were fighting, you didn't reply. What's the matter? Ain't we friends anymore?
Guy are you sure you are okay
Re: First Night by ashewoboy(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2016
DonaldYusuf:
Guy are you sure you are okay

i'm okay. Who invited you? Leave me and repogirl alone.
Re: First Night by ashewoboy(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: First Night by ashewoboy(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: First Night by Patotelli(m): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmmm....... Shaba?!, repogirl say mak i wait i go wait;;;; hmmmmnmmmm shaba anty repo ka anyi je be, kanyi jebe o ooo!.... If na 20yrs i go wait, as u don say make i wait i go wait...

#wewantnextepisode.chapter.post.

1 Like

Re: First Night by Patotelli(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Chai, anty repo, wat is keeping you nowwww?!!, cant justing waiting oo, pls i saw you online, UP-DATING d nex , am begining......
*run**fly* #spellcheckersdem wia una dey,,, *agbawuo‘m*
Re: First Night by fobiflex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
repogirl:
I don't write on paper these days, I compose on my phone and I publish here on Nairaland before I am done with the story because comments from readers lets me know how the story is being received

Now why does it take so long to complete, that's personal and different reasons for different writers. For me, it's because after a stressful day the zeal to write isn't there. I need a clear head to write and some free time too which I don't have in abundance as I have real life responsibilities to attend to. This is not afull time job but more like a hobby that I enjoy and when I weigh my priorities, writing is quite low on the list.

Thanks, hope you understand.

I think u'v explained it 2 d best of my knowledge nd with this, I tink I hv 2 stp entering the literature section of the NL cuz I c I wil stressing myself a lot by waiting for a single 2 be completed, tanx anyways. Still a nice story, I won't deny
Re: First Night by yorhmienerd(m): 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Friday it is!
Re: First Night by xamilola(f): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
I free myself from ghost mode to say weldone ma, its a very wonderful piece, but mbok pls come n update ooo

1 Like

Re: First Night by Ignatiusprince(m): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well done

1 Like

Re: First Night by Dman00(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one. 3 gbosas 4 u
Re: First Night by 0ubenji(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
repogirl:
Okay, so I said the last episode would be today. Couldn't keep up to it cause I had to tie up a few ends and I cant help but write long story,lol.

So, grand finale on Friday.

Thanks. I'll be back to reply comments later.
chai..peju!
With dis ur 'later' formats ehn..dis tori fit turn season film.
Hmmn..I can Imagine the 'posting' torture u must av put ur hubby tru b4 u eventually said 'yes' to him..lolz

1 Like

Re: First Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
nice write up.....waiting for the next episode
Re: First Night by repogirl(f): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2016
0ubenji:
chai..peju!
Hmmn..I can Imagine the 'posting' torture u must av put ur hubby tru b4 u eventually said 'yes' to him..lolz
lol! I no bad reach like that na. cheesy
Re: First Night by dlawsamesq(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Guy, he be like say u dey my mind. Repo go dey put her husband on a long thing.
0ubenji:
chai..peju!
Guy, he be like say u dey my mind. Repo go dey put her husband on a long thing.
Re: First Night by kaziblake(f): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Repogirl good morning
Friday is here
Re: First Night by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2016
T.G.I.F waiting for d concluding part... where is repogirl pls don't let me finish d popcorn bfr u post it.
Re: First Night by excel101(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Repogirl the die is cast, today is the D-day so you have to do your words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.