Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them (762 Views)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / 5 Unique Messages To Say You Are Sorry For Breaking Her Heart / Sorry But It's Urgent!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by marinepatrol: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
What do you make out of a situation where a wife leaves her newlly wedded husband out of anger? As in its not an issue of sleeping around it a matter of insults, nagging you name it. 1 year apart now and non of us has filled for devorve. No kids and we have known each other for many years. am talking 11 here. she wants out of the marriage shes like when the time is right am like thats gonna take like forever or what... iv tried in my non romantic ways as i no be white man but that doesnt mean i dont love her.. i have my ways and i dont need a second opinion. my ego as big as a self contained apartment hers too is something else. her career replaced alot in her life as far as i can tell.. am like why did i even marry this bitch in the 1st place. yea dont get me wrong shes ma bitch now cause shes acting like one. the fact is alot has happened and i want her back.. should i just divorce her or keep begging against my will?
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by vizkiz: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
You married her, carry your cross... You knew her before you 'wifed' her but you still choose to endure. Bro keep enduring her ego hopefully she wouldn't insult you in public soon

1 Like

Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by sweetilicious(f): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Your case is that of marriage. Well, based on my experiences with relationships, i think you are not mending the hole between you and your spouse well. One year is not a small time apart. Both of you have pride which is not required in relationships not to talk of marriage.@Op, try so hard to calm down first. Go and bring back your wife except you are tired as i can see it. I just wonder ;but some people use to enjoy their marriages. Why do things seem to fall apart with some?
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by marinepatrol: 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
nice one. am not tired shes just not making it easy for me.. and i always loose my cool.
sweetilicious:
Your case is that of marriage. Well, based on my experiences with relationships, i think you are not mending the hole between you and your spouse well. One year is not a small time apart. Both of you have pride which is not required in relationships not to talk of marriage.@Op, try so hard to calm down first. Go and bring back your wife except you are tired as i can see it. I just wonder ;but some people use to enjoy their marriages. Why do things seem to fall apart with some?
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by obiwon16(m): 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Go and settle the issues you have with her....[center][/center]
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by delishpot: 11:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
marinepatrol:
nice one. am not tired shes just not making it easy for me.. and i always loose my cool.

You already mentioned the problem. Try solve that one first. Any man in a marriage knows that losing ones cool is the fastest way to break up his home. Not every woman has time for that shii ESP if she has the ability to meet her own needs. If you like, use the advice you get from the small small chewing gum boys on NL to ruin your home.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by daewoorazer(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ko si abuja l'orun ope (thr aint no shortcut to n fro an iroko tree)

the bitter truth is both of u married a wrapped version of urselves...d wrapper got remvd d day u both xchangd vows nd d real ya got on display.

Pray, Manage each oda, and be mature!

And to d bach n spin out thr, kip handlin ur partner with care...U GO HEAR AM

1 Like

Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by MRBrownJ: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2016
marinepatrol:
should i just divorce her or keep begging against my will?

she's been gone for a year without contacting you, so whether you like it or not, you are ALREADY divorced bro!
you guys with both your misplaced egos are NOT compatible... accept it.
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by njiasi30(f): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2016
My dear, first yr in marriage is always tough, bc both of u are now staying under d same roof as.....u will notice so many flaws but u ve to learn to tolerate. With time u will understand each other and live as one. U both ve pride but one person ve to bow 4 d sake of peace but non of u is ready to do so.Pride comes b4...

One yr is 2 much 4 both of u 2 b apart 4rm eachother. U both need to sit and talk things over, 2 know d way forward. I doubt if her career is d issue, nt all women can endure insult and nagging esp if she is capable...My Cousin ended her marriage BC of 2 much insult 4rm her hus. According to her, it's nt a do or die affair BTW no kid Involved. She's now happily married with kids to a matured man.

No human being/ marriage is perfect, everyone is working 2wards perfection. Try and make peace with her, since u still want her back. Let d 2 families b involve, 4rm dere u will know d next step to take.

All d best wink cheesy
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by halfricanadian(f): 2:40am On Jun 22, 2016
njiasi30:
My dear, first yr in marriage is always tough, bc both of u are now staying under d same roof as.....u will notice so many flaws but u ve to learn to tolerate. With time u will understand each other and live as one. U both ve pride but one person ve to bow 4 d sake of peace but non of u is ready to do so.Pride comes b4...

One yr is 2 much 4 both of u 2 b apart 4rm eachother. U both need to sit and talk things over, 2 know d way forward. I doubt if her career is d issue, nt all women can endure insult and nagging esp if she is capable...My Cousin ended her marriage BC of 2 much insult 4rm her hus. According to her, it's nt a do or die affair BTW no kid Involved. She's now happily married with kids to a matured man.

No human being/ marriage is perfect, everyone is working 2wards perfection. Try and make peace with her, since u still want her back. Let d 2 families b involve, 4rm dere u will know d next step to take.

All d best wink cheesy

No one is perfect bt giving too mch pain nd hurt in a relationship requires d victim to walk out for good if op words were too hurt ful sorry even my family can never change my mind well its left for ops wife to decide tho
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by njiasi30(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

No one is perfect bt giving too mch pain nd hurt in a relationship requires d victim to walk out for good if op words were too hurt ful sorry even my family can never change my mind well its left for ops wife to decide tho
Dats why I said nt everyone can endure, my cousin refused even as d both families intervened.she's d one wearing d shoes according to her. D op can still retrieve his steps..... he should just hope d wife accept him back. cheesy
Re: If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them by Quintee(f): 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
njiasi30:

Dats why I said nt everyone can endure, my cousin refused even as d both families intervened.she's d one wearing d shoes according to her. D op can still retrieve his steps..... he should just hope d wife accept him back. cheesy
True. This goes to show that even women react to verbal abuse and men should also mind their words.

(1) (Reply)

What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe / See What Will Happen When U Dump A Girl / Thank God We Are Alive To See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.