Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones (36892 Views)

U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million / Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by orisa37: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Atiku should be in Jail for 26(13+13) years immediately.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by happney65: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
omolola15:

Have you read this??

https://www.nairaland.com/3180737/n4.7bn-arms-funds-traced-obanikoro

Now that's how you accuse someone. Do you see how detailed it is? The account numbers and tellers, even the flight number and time are also included. Fayose should back his claims with fact like the presidency requested. Then we'll be forced to believe him. I know you won't be able to shout which hunt when you read the link I posted above. Very very convincing.

Fayose had been making noise for long because he knows he's guilty. So now he'll say they are after him because he's tackling the government. He knows they'll come for him and he has been getting ready by making noise and baseless accusations.

But the reason why I don't also take you serious is because you are not different from Fayose. You always talk without proof and at the end you can't always back up your claims. Poly self. I wonder what they teach you guys there.

She is not the one abi?Let her travel to the US and make we see..Abi naa..Atiku no fit travel to the US,Likewise Buruji,make she enter flight go Amerika make we see..As for the Husband,them ask,Do you have WAEC? Instead of bringing his result and resting the case, he brought 32 lawyers to answer that and eventually we realised he is a stark illiterate with none..You are a Zoombie so am not surprised.

I dont bring up evidence you said?Ohh i forgot i showed you evidence of feeding allowance in Aso-rock wey pass that of GEJ sef,but you kept quiet..The Juju APC used for una is Maddening..Very very maddening so tey you dont reason any-more..Zoombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by omolola15(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
happney65:

She is not the one abi?Let her travel to the US and make we see..Abi naa..Atiku no fit travel to the US,Likewise Buruji,make she enter flight go Amerika make we see..As for the Husband,them ask,Do you have WAEC? Instead of bringing his result and resting the case, he brought 32 lawyers to answer that and eventually we realised he is a stark illiterate with none..You are a Zoombie so am not surprised.

I dont bring up evidence you said?Ohh i forgot i showed you evidence of feeding allowance in Aso-rock wey pass that of GEJ sef,but you kept quiet..The Juju APC used for una is Maddening..Very very maddening so tey you dont reason any-more..Zoombieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You never brought up any evidence on the feeding. Now you don add lie join your problem. You said 12 lawyers before. Now it's 32. Something is seriously wrong with you people. Please read the article I mentioned you in. For once do the right thing. Make findings before accusing. I take God beg you read that article. Put hatred for Buhari aside
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by omolola15(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
happney65:

You should read this too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3181594/facts-article-real-aisha-buhari
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
But Atiku has been going and coming out of America
He even built a university in their name. Why haven't they arrested him in America?
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by skypeople(f): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by AreaFada2: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
whirlwind7:
Oh, Africa.....the lost, dark continent where evil is rewarded and uprightness gets gang banged.

Look no further to search for the reasons why we are still this backward.

Atiku zombies be like: The American judge who sentenced him was bribed by GEJ & IPOB. grin cheesy
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by brojoshua: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
The problem with African and Nigeria in particular is that almost all of us are evil, wicked and corrupt, I mean we are unjust, unrighteous, having no mercy and truth. From the leaders to the followers, the great and the lowly, illiterate and educated, men and women, pastors and followers, young and old. We are selfish and greedy and blind and foolish and satanic though we deceive ourselves and pretend to be good, wise and religious. Woe unto us because of our wickedness.
And for these our situation is like this. And we have no place we are going ( many will immediately say he is a prophet of doom) in the area of our situation, forget about any development or real change for Nigeria even Africa, considering the way in which we are still in Nigeria ( and African), unless almost all of us who are evil in Nigeria will turn from our evil and wicked ways back to the good ways and only then God also will help us to develop and move forward as a nation. For how can there be true progress and development when almost all of us are truly evil and wicked and love corruption and disorderliness to order. It is very serious but that is the truth about almost the whole of Africa. And there are many who are deceiving themselves and want progress and development to come without them changing from their evil ways, these indeed have false hope. They wishing themselves good when they don't change from doing evil to doing good. Some even wrongly think that it is the government that will bring development and progress, the very few among us can't bring good about in the society where almost all of us are evil unless more of us become good, only then can such thing happen. The little good that the government is doing now, which is very far from what will bring progress and development to Nigeria, is as if the government is forcing them to do what is good and right and almost all of us hated it is as if they are giving us problems and forcing us to walk in ways we don't want to walk, the right and the good ways that will bring about development and progress. Thank you

1 Like

Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by Koreslee(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dpharisee:

The White man is more dubious and evil than the black man; it is whites who own Halliburton not Nigerians. It is the white man who will kill a million Iraqis to give them 'freedom and Democracy'. It is the white man who sponsors terrorists with furious bombings from the air to kill and behead hundreds of thousands of Africans in Libya including their leader Gaddafi to give them 'Freedom and Democracy' and then loot their foreign reserves, Gold and Oil resources (is that not dubious?)

The Panama tax haven is owned and operated by whites not blacks and David Cameron is not being prosecuted for benefiting from it; William Jefferson was jailed because he is a black American (not white), the real owners of Halliburton including Dick Cheney former US Vice President are you not in jail.

The black man is still an infant when it comes to being dubious and evil.

Bro u making sense..... Americans are very bad
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by jpphilips(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
cramjones:
Meet US Congressman Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones[/b]

William Jennings Jefferson was born on March 14 1947. He was the US Congressman representing Louisiania's 2nd Congressional District.

[b]Party:
Democratic Party

Education:

B.A Southern University in Baton Rouge

J.D Harvard Law School

Married to Andra Jefferson with five daughters - Nailah Jefferson, Akilah Jefferson, Jamila, Jalila, and Jelani.

Charges:
He was convicted on a 13 count charge bordering on money laundering, bribery, and corruption. Of those convictions there was hard evidence that he gave Atiku Abubakar the then Vice President of Nigeria $500,000 to be able to secure a contract for American company iGate LLC, who had bribed him with $400,000 to secure contracts in Nigeria and Ghana, given his connections in those countries exchange for 10% shareholding in the company. Through secret FBI recordings, he estimated the company was going to make about $200 million a year after five years operations, giving him a $20million a year kickback from stocks in the company. The FBI found $90,000 cash hidden in his Freezer. The US. Attorney-General at a speech announcing his sentencing said "This ruling shows that America is a country of laws, that even a high ranking Congressman is not spared."

Jefferson was sentenced to 1year on each count with a total of 13 year sentence. He has currently served 7 years so far.

Meanwhile Atiku Abubukar his Nigerian counterpart, has gone on to build a University, enrich himself more, run for president, and even sponsor a current President to office. In summary, while Congressman Jefferson rots in jail for the late stages of his life, his counterpart in Nigeria, flies private jet, tweets to his numerous kids, and form "elderstatesman".

-CramJones

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/us/politics/14jefferson.html?_r=0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_J._Jefferson

Do you sponsor someone who defeated you in your party primaries? Heavens will rejoice the day you will have sense!!

1 Like

Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by am0sn0nyu: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dpharisee:

The White man is more dubious and evil than the black man;
I agree but only in their historical past not in the modern world, so you ought to have been specific on which whites you're referring to; Europeans, Asians, Semitics ? You can't just lump all pale-skin race together.

Dpharisee:
it is whites who own Halliburton not Nigerians.
WTF are you saying, no we dont know it is the whites who owned Halliburton, we thought it was the Martians who owned it before selling it to Lagosians, what the f**k is your Halliburton mentioning supposed to mean ? Is it Nigerians who offered bribery in the famous scandal. It is the white man who will kill a million Iraqis to give them 'freedom and Democracy'. And how does that change the evil act of Nigerian leaders dictatorial rulers from restraining from denying their country people basic infrastures and social amenities ?

Dpharisee:
It is the white man who sponsors terrorists with furious bombings from the air to kill and behead hundreds of thousands of Africans in Libya including their leader Gaddafi to give them 'Freedom and Democracy' and then loot their foreign reserves, Gold and Oil resources (is that not dubious?)
So those Araba currently inhabiting Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt and Tunisia are Africans to you, they look negro in your eyes abi ?, they have negroid-like features abi, they're occupying lands that belongs to negro people and yet they are part of the 21 Arab league. . .consult history and learn how black africans were systematically annihilated off the surface of their ancestral land centuries ago by Arabs, you're as ignorant as one shallow Yoruba man who just came in at a moment where there was fierce firefight action in the movie Black Hawk Down which we were rewatching after many years again and the next thing he did after cringing upon seeing American soldiers killing who he simply put as "black people" is to reign curse upon the American soldiers fighting for their lives. I quickly corrected him because he is quite educated, that those dark-skinnes people aren't really Africans but those that are called 'Black Arabs' because their allegiance and loyalty is not toward Africa but Arabs and their religion, besides the Americans are there to remove a warlord whose causing the deaths of thousands of Somalis by depriving them foods and aids supplied by UN.

Dpharisee:
The Panama tax haven is owned and operated by whites not blacks and David Cameron is not being prosecuted for benefiting from it; William Jefferson was jailed because he is a black American (not white), the real owners of Halliburton including Dick Cheney former US Vice President are not in jail.
Abeeegi, how many Nigerians public office holder in government past and present whose name were mentioned resigned or tried to clear their names. Several whites officials are under fire in their countries whose name was on the list. Prime Minister of Finland resigned the next day his name came out, Spain's Industry Minister stepped down too and so many more how many Nigerian contract-inflating thieves and gate-jumping brigands in government past and present whose name have been published from that list has did anything, they're shamelessly going about shouting their nay and yay while waiting to collect their next furniture, kitchen, sleeping, tour, newspaper, leave, visiting, entertainment, house and vehicle maintenance allowances.

Dpharisee:
The black man is still an infant when it comes to being dubious and evil.
So we should keep at it until we are matured enough in it. Okay oyibo people are masters of "dubious and evil" and how is their nations like, black man who is catching up according to the logic in your argument, how are the nations like here in Africa and please don't tell me it's the whites who are the origin of our problems.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by dotG(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
musicwriter:

if I could I'll stop people like you from getting children, cause they'll keep spreading this sad inferiority complexe you have.

Why do you hate yourself?.

Look!. History has boxed us to a corner where the ''sinners'' became God and the ''saints'' became satan.

If you understand world history and what Jesus called ''the system of things that run the world'' you'll know who the devil is.

The history of evil of white people is so big I need to write a book to explain it. The same people that shipped of your ancestors as slaves!. The same people that had to cause so many wars across Africa to sustain the business of slave trade!. Where do I begin?.

Indeed, Muhammad Ali understood it and he said ''the whiteman is the devil''.

The originator of the bribe is Halibourton (a whiteman's company), so, the bribe came from whiteman NOT from blackman.

Yet, this thread has nothing to do with whiteman or blackman. Your mindset is a disgrace first to yourself and the black race.

This bribery happened because your country Nigeria is corrupt. Atiku took bribe because he's corrupt. Nuhu Ribadu wasn't corrupt and he refused a $15 million bribe.

This smae bribery may not have happened in some African countries; like Botswana.
and later what happened to the white man and what happened to the black man....Mr. jefferson is in prison and Atiku is walking free here....next time don't drag me through history cos I was talking of corruption not slave trade and all your bullshit...
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by Deepfreezer(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
And our President Buhari claims he is fighting corruption while he dines with ATIKU... And nyashes Aisha... We are doomed
hahaahahahaha. Lol.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by Deepfreezer(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
And our President Buhari claims he is fighting corruption while he dines with ATIKU... And nyashes Aisha... We are doomed
hahaahahahaha. Lol.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by terzurum(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
See his head like Nnamdi kanu's flat head. They will both rot in jail

Hihihihihihihi haahahahahah! Guy no de make me laugh 4 dis kind matter.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by terzurum(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
poseidon12:
It's very unfortunate that his Nigerian co-conspirators are walking around free and waxing more influence. It tells a lot about the kind of people we Nigerians are. This is really a very useless country. And we all pretend to be Christians and Muslims; fakes.
Same situation with the Halliburton bribery scandal involving Obasanjo.
Big shame on all of us Nigerians.

The White ppl chastised their own to serve as a deterrent to those who feel they are highly place, but we Black what did we do?

Oga abeg answer?

Wetin go bring slave trade for here?
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by bet9ja(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nigerians need to ask President Buhari if he is truly fighting corrupting or his on a revenge mission because this is an international case that i think the EFCC should be active on but because we are people without vision, We do not react when it is necessary, and i see no future for a Nation like Nigeria.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by surg411(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Africa is indeed cursed with bad leadership, a bunch of tribes constantly fighting for unnecessary Sovereignty and a society inundated in deeply rooted corruption...very sad
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by poseidon12: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
blackfase:

God bless for this comment. Im Yoruba and im totally sick of this fake rubbish called a country. Let those deluding themselves continue to do so at the perils of their future generations. A particular section keeps holding d rest of d country down and some mofos r too stupid to see d truth as stark as it is. smh....

Don't mind the fools.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by poseidon12: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
ubecharles:
But Atiku has been going and coming out of America
He even built a university in their name. Why haven't they arrested him in America?

Are you sure he has been going into and out of America? I remember he was invited to come face a panel at the U.S. senate. But instead of appearing, he hurriedly took his family out of U.S. (to Dubai) and sold his house there. I am not aware that he has visited U.S. since then.
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
poseidon12:

Are you sure he has been going into and out of America? I remember he was invited to come face a panel at the U.S. senate. But instead of appearing, he hurriedly took his family out of U.S. (to Dubai) and sold his house there. I am not aware that he has visited U.S. since then.
So if he is afraid of visiting US what type of president does he want to be in Nigeria
Re: William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones by netpro(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku US visit does not absorb his criminal past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Scare In Kaduna Metropolis / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: Retain The English & Arabic Languages - Adamu Garba / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.