Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final - Fashion (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final (112723 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Laveda(f): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cornerstone001:
Mimzy [size=16pt]LANICKY[/size] all the way... #TeamLanicky Thank you for Yesterday, lets do it 4 our very own LANICKY come Saturday

[img]http://i./nbrUjVFWnQVby.gif[/img]

Love you Lanicky kiss

Thank you, we appreciate too. kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ishiamu(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Madrid 4ever, La undecima 4ever, CR7 4ever...

I belive chubbyT will cum back stronger sir, meanwhile we seek for ur support to vote lanicky on saturday... Thanks boss

lanicky case dey laveda hand
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MUVA(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Emeka71:
The whole body matters a lot; not only the face .

Nwanne ele way?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
no worry, no pay again. Go ahead with the poem, but make sure you THANK and mention me when u done wit itgrin
LOL. I sure will. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Fynestboi: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:
What was JeffreyJamez's offence? Why was he banned, and some of his posts deleted too?

Lol I wasnt banned
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Joyce28(f): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
ishiamu:

lanicky case dey laveda hand
Ok, pls just go for lanicky when u wanna vote. Thanks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by teejaypee: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
lifezone247:
sure trust me, thank God say Na working free day for me, will take time and mention all my frnds, I get plenty peeps for nl wey no dey too comment or post, their own Na to read story and those peeps don tey for nl I'm talking since 2008/9.

boss!. That's the problem, they have been on Nairaland for long but do they have up to 300 posts? since they only read stories.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Cornerstone001: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Sir, do well to campaign without antagonizing other contestants.

Thank you for recognizing Mimzy as the contestant to beat. Hopefully you'd reward Mimzy's meteoric rise, her comportment and her proven interpersonal skills with a vote as would your friends, sir.

We ain't antagonizing nobody, we are all observing how everything goes,
No offences intended Bro wink
We are hoping to for the Best #TeamLanicky kiss

[img]http://i./SoQMPWjNOTWFy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Cornerstone001: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Laveda:

Thank you, we appreciate too. kiss
You're welcome Laveda

[img]http://i./xTiTnt2H5cEuzATIzK.gif[/img]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Cornerstone001: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:

Thanks so much brother mi.. You are appreciated.
You're welcome.

[img]http://i./NDjtmyXAAUWKQ.gif[/img]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by photoshoot(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Have I not been released undecided

They think they would use ban to shut me up!

Mod, Dominique and all of you, well done, I was banned for what others did....

And I mailed and mailed no reply, no wahala

MissMonalisa
Monalisa185
Miss research and reference
I am back, why did you call me tobex

So, to my beautiful Optional1

I say congratulations for coming this far, but as it is a game one has to leave, so Optional1 we can do this next year and this time that popularity must have been gathered

And to my pretty 042 babe Mysticgal, I say a big congratulations as well for progressing to the next round... And surely would eventually be crowed the winner... The remaining can only try, but them no fit...

TeamOptional1
Teammysticgal

Says a big thank you to all who voted so far....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by KaBabs1: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
I vote no one

cc: nljega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by RomanyChi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
alberto2k:
*goes back onto Kalakatu Shrine to smoke my Cuban WEED** grin

keep some sticky icky ohwee for me cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Dezzx(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Dezzx smiley

just saw your mention, remember to mention me on Saturday, when voting start pls. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Dygeasy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dygeasy:
Mimzy

Lanicky

Ivyy

Refiner

Mysticgal

Congratulations To you all. Kindly check your emails in a few hours from now.

Thank you very much.

Good night everybody.
Did you guys get your emails?

We're expecting a reply regarding a convenient time please.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by DonBobes(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
ivyy:

Hey dear, the final round is on Saturday from 10am till 6pm. I will give you a mention on that day but till then please have me in mind cheesy cheesy

Ok!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Banter1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
I vote lanicky cc NLjega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lanicky(f): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Banter1:
I vote lanicky cc NLjega

It's late already sir. You can vote Lanicky again on Saturday.
I appreciate your great support ..thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ivyy(f): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Joyce28:
VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega 

Hey hun, you came alittle late embarassed luckily I made it to the finals which will be on Saturday. On that day, voting will commence at 10am and end @6pm. Please don't forget to cast your vote for me. Will give you a mention on that day to remind you. Thank you kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nazaretha(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
On behalf of Refiner, we say thank you to everyone that casted a vote in our support. We hope to repay your support.

However, we need your votes the most on the day of the grand finale! Just cast it in our support in the best way you can and enjoy.

Team Refiner is cool!

Diasyluv, MissGdope, Optional1, ChubbyT, Ladyjul and Mysticgal, we know we aren't better than you, seriously. We aren't saying our candidate is better, we're just taking you as great as you are. We really hope we get your votes. And your supporters' too! Respect is given to whom deserves it. Some of you will be coming back in a year or two, let's be good, please?

And our friends still in: Mimzy, Ivyy and Lanicky dearie, do help garner votes too. We need it. You ladies rock! I love you all. Would gladly take you all to Momma. Abi una no like me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by optional1(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
photoshoot:
Have I not been released undecided
They think they would use ban to shut me up!
Mod, Dominique and all of you, well done, I was banned for what others did....

And I mailed and mailed no reply, no wahala

MissMonalisa Monalisa185 Miss research and reference I am back, why did you call me tobex

Thanks so much really appreciate God bless.

Peace reign till next year God keep us alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by bqlekan(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol I wasnt banned
Why dem come delete your posts now?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Mjshexy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
God knows that it's either Queen Mimzy or no one else for me, awon goons mi too are aware of that.. grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by MrObontami(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

miss puff puff who are you dearie?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:

Why dem come delete your posts now?

The whole thread was deleted

how you dey?..I was able to open that zip file.....i had to naked the file with Notepad then tampered with some codes, a whole 1.5gb cannot just waste like that lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by lifezone247(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
teejaypee:

boss!. That's the problem, they have been on Nairaland for long but do they have up to 300 posts? since they only read stories.
Yea I knw.
- Votes from accounts created before the 1st of April 2016 and with less than 300 posts as at 1st of April would also be counted as invalid.
But I was thinking in 2016 only.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
MrObontami:

miss puff puff who are you dearie?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by bqlekan(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The whole thread was deleted

how you dey?..I was able to open that zip file.....i had to naked the file with Notepad then tampered with some codes, a whole 1.5gb cannot just waste like that lol

Oh ok, I fear o.

Smart you cheesy I'm sorry I could not get back to you, I totally forgot. Hope you enjoyed the movie sha?

I dey hibernation mode here o.. Anything for the boys? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
bqlekan:

Oh ok, I fear o.

Smart you cheesy I'm sorry I could not get back to you, I totally forgot. Hope you enjoyed the movie sha?

I dey hibernation mode here o.. Anything for the boys? grin

well.....it was aiit...wasnt worth the hype tho lol

your own good na, na bleed mode I dey grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by ishiamu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Ok, pls just go for lanicky when u wanna vote. Thanks

no worry man.. laveda will handle it

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (104) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / If You Got Beautiful And Glowing Skin Please Share Your Routine Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.