Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics (117423 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2022
I won't stop louding it until our girls turn away from their immoral ways.

Hear this elder complaining bitterly.

What you fail to correct now will come back to haunt you. Please let's speak against all this rottenness and put a stop to it any ways we can.

https://fb.watch/gPGCtzkrk4/

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by kelvine(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
I haven't seen this yet on the street.
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

337 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
kelvine:
The people (women) I know in the places I go will attack any lady dressed like this.

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

383 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
I haven't seen this.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by HarlequinLekex: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
I just dey pity d men wey go marry these expired products. This generation don enter canal.

382 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Bluntguy: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soon they will wear nothing.
Righteousness over to you

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dem full America.
Have they ever offered anything else beyond sex

267 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by oz4real83(m): 2:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Come to ringroad in Benin city, some ladies will pass you, you will turn to confirm again if what you saw the first time was true shocked. At least I'm seeing pants in the pics posted above, but you won't see anything apart from the shirt that some of them wore. embarassed

423 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Countersam(m): 6:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I won't stop louding it until our girls turn away from their immoral ways.

Hear this elder complaining bitterly.

What you fail to correct now will come back to haunt you. Please let's speak against all this rottenness and put a stop to it any ways we can.

https://fb.watch/gPGCtzkrk4/

This is from a Facebook comedy page, the picture is not Nigerian. Look more Brazilian.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by ahnie: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2022
God forbit bad thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Ahmad880881: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2022
This has been happening since. In nigeria is either you are not seeing it or you pretend not seeing it

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2022
oz4real83:
Come to ringroad in Benin city, some ladies will pass you, you will turn to confirm again if what you saw the first time was true shocked. At least I'm seeing pants in the pics posted above, but you won't see anything apart from the shirt that some of them wore. embarassed

Exactly. Ive seen those ones too. Only T-shirt. It very common here but this one's had to pull up their t-shirts. Na wa o.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rexymania(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Some don't even wear. Go to a big supermarket and check lol

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rexymania(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2022
oz4real83:

Àje, I dey tell you

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2022
Ohhh immoralities ehn.

Na we be your best plug everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by BigYash: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2022
Elder dey always voice out..

They were using big polo to cover it before now.. Them don dey remove the big polo now..

If you call them hoes,them go say na body shaming. Even whites when them wan blike, no do reach like this..

Worst part be say na so their brains empty.. Wetin dey the brain na preek,food,hair,rags they call clothes,phones that they don't know the functions,just camera and filter usage,short time and till day break.

Very anyhow set of people

331 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Mercury12(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Nawa o.
Indecent dressing go scatter society o.
These small girls are doing do much make una calm down

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by siofra(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

It's only a matter of time before the ones on your street join them if we don't put a stop to this madness.

undecided

Are you serious right now?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by siofra(f): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
oz4real83:

You don't know the difference between prostitutes and non prostitutes again?

Why are you talking as if that's what the average Nigerian girl wears?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2022
BigYash:
Elder dey always voice out..

They were using big polo to cover it before now.. Them don dey remove the big polo now..

If you call them hoes,them go say na body shaming. Even whites when them wan blike, no do reach like this..

Worst part be say na so their brains empty.. Wetin dey the brain na preek,food,hair,rags they call clothes,phones that they don't know the functions,just camera and filter usage,short time and till day break.

Very anyhow set of people

Exactly. Nothing upstairs.

Try to engage them in intelligent discussion, they'll dodge but once you bring up boyfriend topic or latest fashion you'll see them brighten up.

One was crying the other day with her friend outside. I even thought it was something serious only to hear her saying.. babes, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm looking for a boyfriend. As in she was literally crying and if you see this girl? Hm.. make I no talk.

That's the only thing in their head.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2022
siofra:

Did he mention your name? Or why are you going about sounding defensive when the post was clearly not directed at you?

Just let people share their concerns and express their disappointments in peace. No one said all Nigerian women dress like that. Afterall, I the poster, I'm a lady.

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by oz4real83(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
siofra:

I used the word "some ladies" in my comment because it isn't all ladies that dress like that, there are still a lot of decent-dressed ladies out there. Stop misquoting me. I never disrespected or called women any degrading names irrespective of dressing, I only expressed what I saw.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by kologba: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Come wear am for mile 12...u will go home naked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
kologba:
Come wear am for mile 12...u will go home naked

They will never try it at such places. Those market women will tear their clothes to pieces. They know areas where they carry out this nonsense act.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by Rayes3: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
It's is really an alarming trend. You see it alot in Abuja.
Makes me ashamed of my gender

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by BeardedMeat(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I just dey pity d men wey go marry these expired products.
This generation don enter canal.
And you think the men of this generation are better?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by HarlequinLekex: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Read through the lines.

BeardedMeat:
And you think the men of this generation are better?
This generation don enter canal. Both male and female.

6 Likes

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by HarlequinLekex: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Rayes3:
It's is really an alarming trend. You see it alot in Abuja.
Makes me ashamed of my gender
You don't need to be ashamed since you are not taking part in their shameless activities

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by HarlequinLekex: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Did he mention your name? Or why are you going about sounding defensive when the post was clearly not directed at you?

Just let people share their concerns and express their disappointments in peace. No one said all Nigerian women dress like that. Afterall, I the poster, I'm a lady.
Don't mind her, it is her type and other Nlders that read comments without understanding.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alternate accounts on a rampage.

1 Like

Re: Latest Trend. Our Girls Now Wear Only Pants In Public. Pics by masterflowx(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
kelvine:

Come to Badore, Ajah axis your eyes will see shege. Aside that, any of my sister that move to Lekki Ajah axis will be counted as minus one in my family the moment she move here. If you have a girlfriend that is coming to this axis, if anything will make her to spend more than a week please my brother move on. Because "nkan ti baje" (things don spoil).

71 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Natural Way To Get Your Lips Pink. / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification / Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.