Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (80884 Views)

Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
That was probably done by a Strip Plane.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Very clear sky. OP that is smoke from jetliner that flew very high. See them a lot where I am. Thanks for the pics though
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by gustav25: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2016
Too many mumus full this nation ....educated illiterates
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by gbishman: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2016
for your mind na exhaust fumes from a UFO space ship right?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by uzolexis(f): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2016
papawemba:
Everything is now scarce in Nigeria: Dollar, Tomatoes, Rice, Intelligence, Common Sense and just name it...

this got me rotfl looolllest grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by NwaNimo1(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Chemtrails.....
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Billiondoe: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
So Abuja has fairshare of brown roofs grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by mrmacdon(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
that is speed jet on a move
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by joshrare(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Too many illiterates in nairaland..

This thing that looks so strange isn't strange to my youngest nephew.... Education is not limited to books alone, be attentive and observant...it helps to learn

If you are a science student and you have read abbot physics textbook, you would have seen it there....

But for me I have seen aircraft on countless occasion shoot directly into the sky leaving similar trail behind...the 1st time I saw it when I was much younger, I thought the aircraft is carrying delegates to heaven to meet with God..
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Hian!?

Aliens ke ? Is it not Nigerians that ate a crocodile in Festac town? That used Civet to make pepper soup? That used monitor lizard to make pepper soup? That used python to make suya a d pepper soup?

Is it not this same Nigerians that finish a whole whale that landed in Bar beach, Lagos? And used the bones for curing ailments?

In fact, where is the Alien? Is it you ? Should we start coming?

lols cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by martolux(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
This OP sha! I tot he saw an Angel...mtcheeew
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by gracehouse(f): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
lolzzz, that mark was made by a moving jet.I also saw it this morning while it was still moving and making those marks, d speed of a jet allows it to make such trial . keep calm.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by delzbaba(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
bigtt76:
Those are trailing smokes from Aircrafts flying through the sky. The weather is a lot cold and misty this morning that's why you are seeing this.

Regular feature in Europe undecided
. Correct talk,I even saw the plane from my house along the airport road.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Tedassie(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
bigtt76:
Those are trailing smokes from Aircrafts flying through the sky. The weather is a lot cold and misty this morning that's why you are seeing this.

Regular feature in Europe undecided
'Chemtrails'
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Desmog21(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Contrails guys grin

Photos from Air show in Timisoara that I took!

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by firestar(f): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
I seriously hope that's NOT I suspect it is. sad undecided
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by dazzlinglyme: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
i saw that too on my way to work had to look to be sure is not going towards nnpc,aso rock and the other NDA threatened to attack grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by dazzlinglyme: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
i saw that too on my way to work had to look to be sure is not going towards nnpc,aso rock and the other places NDA threatened to attack grin
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by famousroland(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rocket is not far from there, just that u didnt see when it pass
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by tdayof(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
A sign a supersonic aircraft just flew by.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by idupaul: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Martins301:
Fumes left by a Jet. Too many illiterates in Nigeria abeg angry

Its called a contrail ..it's actually a form of condensation that happens as hot air from the Jet combustion meets dense cool air in the atmosphere ..so technically it's no the jets exhaust fumes sir
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by idupaul: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Martins301:
Fumes left by a Jet. Too many illiterates in Nigeria abeg angry

Its called a contrail ..it's actually a former of condensation that happens as hot air from the Jet combustion meets dense cool air in the atmosphere ..so technically it's no the jets exhaust fumes sir
Tedassie:

'Chemtrails'

No its not a chemtrail but a contrail. .A chemtrail is when happens when conspiracy theorist thinks a contrail has been spiked with dangerous chemicals by some evenly govt
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by idupaul: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
RaggedyAnn:
That was probably done by a Strip Plane.

Please what is a strip plane
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by oojehshez(f): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
ultraprime:
Strange Occurrence Observed This Morning In Abuja!

Just saw this in the sky this morning. Could it be some sort of missile launch in the sky? Two crisscrossing in the sky. What do you all think?

NO B QNY THING STRANGE

DEM DEY COOK FOR HEAVEN AND NA D SMOKE DEY CUM EARTH
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by idupaul: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
tdayof:
A sign a supersonic aircraft just flew by.

Please let's learn not to make comments on stuff we know we know nothing about ..no be only supersonic sir
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by sjahdey: 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
idupaul:

Its called a contrail ..it's actually a form of condensation that happens as hot air from the Jet combustion meets dense cool air in the atmosphere ..so technically it's no the jets exhaust fumes sir

Chemtrails.... chemical war

https://www.google.ca/search?q=chem+trail&oq=chem+trail&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5476j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by laithanman: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
This Op must be a learner or possibly needs a pair of glasses to aid his sight. those are trails left behind by flying JETS, contrail or chemtrails as posters above me argued. saw two of em moved in d sky ds morning.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by adimsmt: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
ultraprime:
Strange Occurrence Observed This Morning In Abuja!

Just saw this in the sky this morning. Could it be some sort of missile launch in the sky? Two crisscrossing in the sky. What do you all think?

This is just a smoke from a fighter jet
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Adeevah(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jesus is coming

;Dlol

Illiteracy
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Samzack(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Person dey smoke cigar 4 up dere check well u go c am
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by idupaul: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
sjahdey:

Chemtrails.... chemical war

https://www.google.ca/search?q=chem+trail&oq=chem+trail&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.5476j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Please try and know the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.