Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend (889 Views)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / For All Of You Who Feels Tiwa Savage Didnt Help Teebillz Enough Check This Photo / Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by olendave(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2016
Am Oluwaseun David by name. I reside in Ibadan. Am a student/working class. I am 24 yrs old.
You can check my cute pix.

Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by ayomidegal: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2016
her not his

3 Likes

Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by photoshoot(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2016
ayomidegal:
her not his

I want trouble undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by ayomidegal: 9:10am On Jun 22, 2016
photoshoot:

I want trouble undecided
How much trouble?
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
Op u cute dnt worry the ryt girl 4 u would come.

You all dnt 4get to vote Refiner 2day.

All u have to do is to login to this thread

www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802905

u can vote her by typing :
"I vote Refiner Cc NLjega

voting starts by 10am
thanks in advance smiley
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by sEGXY2(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2016
They are coming

Soon
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by goodfornothing(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
Oh, not again!
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by yemsai(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Joke of d day undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by Mille: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2016
The moment I start hearing "ANY". I know the height of desperation is now 7 foot tall.
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by olendave(m): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2016
pls guys I don't want make I have bad market. pls bikko.
Maybe na his or her I just want good market.
beautiful ladies am waiting.
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2016
olendave:
I see!!!
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by khristals(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:
Joke of d day undecided

lol.. his sarcasm is so perfect, I think hemight be serious grin
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by photoshoot(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2016
ayomidegal:
How much trouble?

Largest quantity you can give undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by adedammy007(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2016
wait for it,almost there, here they come.....bashers are here to define u in less than 50 words.they will drop it lyk its hot
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by yemsai(f): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:

lol.. his sarcasm is so perfect, I think hemight be serious grin
Good for him
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by decode55(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2016
These yoloba boys don't learn undecided
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by Icansing: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2016
undecided

Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by olendave(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
here is my phone number and whatsapp number +2349031198546. beautiful ladies, i am awaiting your calls or chat.
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by slimthugchimee(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2016
is like insult dey hungry this one

word of advice o.p...........call this number 112(emergency number) cause your name needs an emergency repair......... undecided see his head like spoilt cocoanut.......am not even sure surgery will work on you undecided......no wonder your this despirate........you better go and get married, overgrown baby undecided

Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
olendave:
Am Oluwaseun David by name. I reside in Ibadan. Am a student/working class. I am 24 yrs old.
You can check my cute pix.
this can only come out from ibadan No doubt shocked and for your small mind you think say you cute undecided
olendave:
here is my phone number and whatsapp number +2349031198546.
beautiful ladies, i am awaiting your calls or chat.
ladies try and call this ibadan mofo before he kills himself grin

Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
olendave:

ur English self go make dem lady give u 10yards grin grin
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by olendave(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow! so am still on planet earth.
You guys are doing a lot of work here. As in you criticize, you belittle someone's image and sometimes you say the truth in an obvious ways. This is a higher degree of assassination of character.
Love 9ja.
One love mehn.
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by meelorlah(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
What will I not see on Romance section?
Re: Any Lady Who Feels I Can Be His Boyfriend by peter(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=meelorlah post=46816609][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You? / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation? / Ladies: What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.