Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy (6744 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy by smart024(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/i]These are reasons I most times advice babes not to say they must catch up with standards and levels their other peers are living because you don't know their source of money...
And then in the end after the old man has panel bitten the entire system from left-right up-down and center, she will hook one innocent boy to marry her o...[i]
Re: Selfie Went Wrong!! Girl Mistakenly Snap Her Naked Sugar Daddy by PrincessAnna: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Good for her, I wanted to see the stick cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend / Why Do Men Love Sex / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.