Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 (11213 Views)

Ghanaian Actress Begins No Panty Campaign For Ladies / Wife Comes Back From Work Wearing Different Panty / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by jtwest(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2016
How come whether or not u wear undies turned to what should be discussed sef, no panties good for u, u wear two or three together! Still good for u, fuel is still N145 for here.
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2016
jtwest:
How come whether or not u wear undies turned to what should be discussed sef, no panties good for u, u wear two or three together! Still good for u, fuel is still N145 for here.

And what kind of useless quote is this? Who cares of your fuel? We ladies need to look after our honey pot simply because this is one of our assets and we really need to take good care of it. Now move along.
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by jtwest(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

And what kind of useless quote is this? Who cares of your fuel? We ladies need to look after our honey pot simply because this is one of our assets and we really need to take good care of it. Now move along.

Arrant nonsense! Your honey pot be asset? Mtcheew, well I am not surprise your brain is not your asset with this rubbish u wrote. So how much your honey pot worth? 1.4m dollars?
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
jtwest:

Arrant nonsense! Your honey pot be asset? Mtcheew, well I am not surprise your brain is not your asset with this rubbish u wrote. So how much your honey pot worth? 1.4m dollars?

Just take your ass somewhere mumugo. I don't deal with big mouth like you.
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by jtwest(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Just take your ass somewhere mumugo. I don't deal with big mouth like you.

Oh so u deal wit small mouth. Point taken! Shows the size of your brain and why u can't comprehende!
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by obinna2nv(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
jtwest:

Oh so u deal wit small mouth. Point taken! Shows the size of your brain and why u can't comprehende!

Bro a lil respect!! She's right like she knew the constitution. The honeypot really is one of a female's assets, hell you pass through there into this world!! And she didn't discount the brain either. Why are some people just happy to sit behind a phone and act like dickks? No panties day makes a lot of sense health wise, nothing scandalous or perverse about it. Dude, you need to get your mind right!!
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by jtwest(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
obinna2nv:

Bro a lil respect!! She's right like she knew the constitution. The honeypot really is one of a female's assets, hell you pass through there into this world!! And she didn't discount the brain either. Why are some people just happy to sit behind a phone and act like dickks? No panties day makes a lot of sense health wise, nothing scandalous or perverse about it. Dude, you need to get your mind right!!

Ain't saying its scandalous or perverse but she shouldn't start attacking people who doesn't want to hear about how she doesn't wear panties, do u know how awkward it would be if u face ur friends and tell them you don't wear panties.... Ehn so what do u expect them to say in return? Congratulations abi? Its a free world tho and respect is reciprocal.
N.B: ain't a Dick(its my asset) but won't condone one woman washing her mouth off me.
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Harvard13:

babe you strong oh, just registered on NL yesterday but uve spent 12 hours plus online with 156 posts!!
i drop hat for u!!
grin
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by abokii: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
foolinlove:
It's beyond me why anyone wear underwear. Just another thing you have to put in laundry. No one sees under my clothes anyway.
I say every day is no underwear day.
even while on your period?
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by foolinlove(f): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
abokii:

even while on your period?

Actually, that is an exeption. I use sponge or tampon in the day. Panties & pad at night. Thanks for asking :-)
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by abokii: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
foolinlove:

Actually, that is an exeption. I use sponge or tampon in the day. Panties & pad at night. Thanks for asking :-)
oh nice and thanks for answering
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
YES! you read it right.
It's a NO PANTY DAY today...
So to all the LADIES in the house it is time for us to get loose a little bit. Free ourselves from wearing this teeny weeny cloth for today. Give our undies a break, wash them well and keep them dry & clean.
Besides, this is a great way to keep our skin healthy down there anyway wink
your people will be proud of you
Re: NO PANTY DAY ! - June 22 by lola024(f): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Never missed it for once.....I love Pantless Day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / How Do U Approach A Lady/guy U Admire: Drop A Line! / How You 100% Certain That You Will Get Married To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.