Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

MAZI NNAMDI KANU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAZI NNAMDI KANU (1992 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture / BREAKING: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Storms Aba [PHOTOS] / IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Praying At The Biafra Cenotaph Hill Top-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2016
I had a dream that the judge sentenced him to life jail but he pleaded for mercy and offered to denouce biafra in exchange for a light sentence.

I had a dream that kanu later divorced his wife and married an hausa/fulani lady from katsina state.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu burnt the Biafran flag and encouraged the igbo race to embrace Nigeria.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu later became a Muslim imam.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu apologized to the yoruba and hausa/fulani race for insulting them without reasons.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu contested to be a councillor in Imo state.

I saw the igbo race embrace one Nigeria and shunning politics of hate and tribalism.

Finally i see an igbo president emerging in the nearest future.

God bless Nigeria cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:
I had a dream that the judge sentenced him to life jail but he pleaded for mercy and offered to denouce biafra in exchange for a light sentence.

I had a dream that kanu later divorced his wife and married an hausa/fulani lady from katsina state.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu burnt the Biafran flag and encouraged the igbo race to embrace Nigeria.

I had a dream that Nnamdi kanu apologized to the yoruba and hausa/fulani race for insulting them without reasons.

I saw the igbo race embrace one Nigeria and shunning politics of hate and tribalism.

God bless Nigeria cool
Are you from D@ura ?

6 Likes

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
MotionD1:
Mr prophet you are a big fool

Cc: Yourmajest
Sashishalom
Shulamitewoman
Breadandbeans
Passingshot
Omenka
Modath
Onihaxi
Cekhoe
bluette
Sandydayz
Abbiecutie
Martha89
Ladygudhead
Snow30
Jordinsparkles
Hallack
Pweetychyka
Etinosajay
Rexbuton
4nobody4every1
Iamlucy
Glorianinja
Kenonze
Titi4fola
Irservemycoment
Rawpadgin
Jenigurl
Dpredictor
Fdnoble2
Lordzero
Stephanie75
Adonis3
Thaoriginator
Charles4075
Dissyblink
Ehix89
Englishmart
Iokpebholo
Annnikky
Lordofnairaland
Feativalofholi
Cold
Yuneehk
Themascot
Dunexxx
yamandegg
villagegoat
moneypassgod
alobright17
talk2alabama
hibiscus76
caringguy
ezeego1
protegesol
timsonpreye
yinkus
daddyydive
namedonfinish
mybuttispretty
thagift2
fabrex
starmogul
pcguru1
koddedtinz
anonym0us
larrysun
halfricanadian

Goodboi1 Omanifrank M4gunners Mindfulness Ameezy ps3o Dfrost tonyebarcanista, ngeneukwenu

Ojun50 Sirkol Steppin Donald3d Flygeriansteve Aaronson Weah96 woke4all onyejiuwaokoh

kayjasper negga4al VictorRomanov DonHummer Wadosky Madcow1 Mrphysics Profginger OBAFEMIawolowo Bigerboy1 AroOkigbo Jayne2014

HouseOfBalloons Phobia1 TheSuperNerd Emperortj93 Teemy Chamber2 Chisun27

Elsafema jaymima Otedola1 Pejah Pangea SIRcumalot Waveskaaya Dwilliam Autosbay Amzee

Colossus2 Youngetskilz23 TheNexAce Labamo07 Dayleke Seunlayi Stepo707 Kolomax LARRYDKING

obiscolly lightheart Telim Project400 Baybeeboi Lordtrillion Lordoseji Aspireahead Zico5

Ucheosefoh FrancisTony Mhizpeaarl Rilwayne001 Csami Victoriousvic Missterious
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2016
MotionD1:
Mr prophet you are a big fool

Mind your language before Myn.d44 send u to nairaland prison
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by IVORY2009(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2016
[s]
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria cool
/s]

Nonsense! Irunooboo(F) you don turn man today? grin
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by ibehKachukwu: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
O wake up, it's almost noon.

Ur mate dey hold up like dis.

Thi thread will be alive and breathing till it makes fp.

But just write in support of biafra, u go chop better jail.
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
ibehKachukwu:
O wake up, it's almost noon.

Ur mate dey hold up like dis.

Why can't you people just forget biafra
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by ibehKachukwu: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Please did u see any hope in Nigeria?

It's getting worse by d minute.

Why not allow us try something new, maybe we'd get it right.

And I know we will cos we re homogeneous.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

LMAO
Why don't you lead by example by forgetting Biafra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria cool

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Please did u see any hope in Nigeria?

It's getting worse by d minute.

Why not allow us try something new, maybe we'd get it right.

And I know we will cos we re homogeneous.

Thanks

Let's work together and make Nigeria great. You are the petroleum minister and u are here promoting Biafra. If buhari catch u, you will join kanu in kuje for treason grin
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

LMAO
Why don't you lead by example by forgetting Biafra?

We forgot it in 1970 when it was dead and buried. So when will you people forget it and embrace your lively nation Nigeria?
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by mrvitalis(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu should just contest for governorship... with his and if he wins the case against him dies.. . That's it end of story
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

We forgot it in 1970 when it was dead and buried. So when will you people forget it and embrace your lively nation Nigeria?
Nigeria = Nigger Area

1 Like

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Ucheosefoh post=46814753][/quote]

Sir, are u okay? grin
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
Nnamdi Kanu should just contest for governorship... with his and if he wins the case against him dies.. . That's it end of story

Who will vote for a treasonable felon? Even the eastern youths are beginning to hate him more
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by ibehKachukwu: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Let's work together and make Nigeria great. You are the petroleum minister and u are here promoting Biafra. If buhari catch u, you will join kanu in kuje for treason grin

Oga, we have being working together for over 50 years and you still have hope?

I want my children to have a good life. But it seems my father had a better youthful age than I am.
And I want my children to be better dan me.
I dnt need to work too hard to archive dat.

I pay my tax, directly and indirectly and even vat self, so nigeria should work or let go.

As a minister, I should still have a life. Besides, dia on na backyard runs be dis.

2 Likes

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Oga, we have being working together for over 50 years and you still have hope?

I want my children to have a good life. But it seems my father had a better youthful age than I am.
And I want my children to be better dan me.
I dnt need to work too hard to archive dat.

I pay my tax, directly and indirectly and even vat self, so nigeria should work or let go.

As a minister, I should still have a life. Besides, dia on na backyard runs be dis.

You maybe right but the solution is not biafra
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

You maybe right but the solution is not biafra
Suggest a solution.

1 Like

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Iykopee(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria cool

why do we have unprecedented number of mad people on NL these days? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

Suggest a solution.

The solution is for you people to see yourselves as a stakeholder in the Nigerian project. Demand more from your leaders and representatives in Abuja so they can attract necessary development and investment to the east. Work together with other tribes to realize an igbo president. Love Nigeria and support it to greatness. Shikena smiley
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

The solution is for you people to see yourselves as a stakeholder in the Nigerian project. Demand more from your leaders and representatives in Abuja so they can attract necessary development and investment to the east. Work together with other tribes to realize an igbo president. Love Nigeria and support it to greatness. Shikena smiley
^^ These your theories are very good in an imaginary universe cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Iykopee:

why do we have unprecedented number of mad people on NL these days? grin grin

What have i done wrong
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

^^ These your theories are very good in an imaginary universe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Referendum is not in the Nigerian constitution. So how will biafra be realized. I pity u people
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Referendum is not in the Nigerian constitution. So how will biafra be realized. I pity u people
Keep waiting for referendum.
Biafra is already happening under your nose grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Sir, are u okay? grin
I should be the one to ask you that, I wonder how somebody will wake up to claim he dream of something impossible. Seems like you have started taking that thing again, You just wana do this below

1 Like

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
quid:

Keep waiting for referendum.
Biafra is already happening under your nose grin grin

U can say this because u are free. Kanu who is rotting in jail knows biafra is a pipe dream. Buhari just warned u guys this morning about the implications of demanding biafra. If you attract his military to your region, good for u
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

U can say this because u are free. Kanu who is rotting in jail knows biafra is a pipe dream.
Buhari just warned u guys this morning about the implications of demanding biafra.
If you attract his military to your region, good for u
If there is no Biafra, why is the dull@rd making military threats ?

Even Britain your puppet-master will soon vote to leave the EU.

Nigeria =Nigger Area

1 Like

Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Stanzingerzy(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
This article is in circulation now..... Even Amazon is fully aware that Nigerian at current govt, A phidolphile regime" start subscribing now on sale.
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by Dpredictor(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

Cc: Yourmajest
Sashishalom
Shulamitewoman
Breadandbeans
Passingshot
Omenka
Modath
Onihaxi
Cekhoe
bluette
Sandydayz
Abbiecutie
Martha89
Ladygudhead
Snow30
Jordinsparkles
Hallack
Pweetychyka
Etinosajay
Rexbuton
4nobody4every1
Iamlucy
Glorianinja
Kenonze
Titi4fola
Irservemycoment
Rawpadgin
Jenigurl
Dpredictor
Fdnoble2
Lordzero
Stephanie75
Adonis3
Thaoriginator
Charles4075
Dissyblink
Ehix89
Englishmart
Iokpebholo
Annnikky
Lordofnairaland
Feativalofholi
Cold
Yuneehk
Themascot
Dunexxx
yamandegg
villagegoat
moneypassgod
alobright17
talk2alabama
hibiscus76
caringguy
ezeego1
protegesol
timsonpreye
yinkus
daddyydive
namedonfinish
mybuttispretty
thagift2
fabrex
starmogul
pcguru1
koddedtinz
anonym0us
larrysun
halfricanadian

Goodboi1 Omanifrank M4gunners Mindfulness Ameezy ps3o Dfrost tonyebarcanista, ngeneukwenu

Ojun50 Sirkol Steppin Donald3d Flygeriansteve Aaronson Weah96 woke4all onyejiuwaokoh

kayjasper negga4al VictorRomanov DonHummer Wadosky Madcow1 Mrphysics Profginger OBAFEMIawolowo Bigerboy1 AroOkigbo Jayne2014

HouseOfBalloons Phobia1 TheSuperNerd Emperortj93 Teemy Chamber2 Chisun27

Elsafema jaymima Otedola1 Pejah Pangea SIRcumalot Waveskaaya Dwilliam Autosbay Amzee

Colossus2 Youngetskilz23 TheNexAce Labamo07 Dayleke Seunlayi Stepo707 Kolomax LARRYDKING

obiscolly lightheart Telim Project400 Baybeeboi Lordtrillion Lordoseji Aspireahead Zico5

Ucheosefoh FrancisTony Mhizpeaarl Rilwayne001 Csami Victoriousvic Missterious

Why the quoting sir?? grin grin grin

Wetin happen??

Please don't forget to help refiner through this likn
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/30#46816729.. just type... "I vote refiner cc NLjega"

Thanks smiley grin
Re: MAZI NNAMDI KANU by nonhuman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

God bless Nigeria cool
well I wount say I anything because if I talk now they will ban me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension In Agulu As Henry Nwafor Vow To Destroy Peter Obi. / GEJ Urges The Implementation Nat"l Conference Report - Vanguard / Imo APC: Appeal Panel Affirms Congress Results(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.