Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway (32921 Views)

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Lagos Starts Total Evacuation Of Tankers On Apapa-oshodi Expressway / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by ubest1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
If states are constructing what is federal doing with much money
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
How many signatures do the FG need from us to make them appoint Ambode as a "visiting minister" to the Federal Ministry of Works and bla bla just as seen in our Universities.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Toeyoursea:
What sort of lie is this?
The road is being constructed by the Federal Ministry of Works.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by mmsen: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorepco:
No one can get a heart attack if lagos..abuja or calabar are developing. These are the areas that define define who we are as a nation. I remember in 2006 how lagos international airport was used to disgrace me overseas. Do u think its pleasant when a foreigner says these things about lagos with pics as facts?? So for me these 3 cities shud be special zoned.
Therefore if u r happy with bad roads in lagos u r a fool as lagos is what foreigners define us by....now if it were kafanchan ..then you can talk of haters!!
I hope not only u get my drift!!

You forgot Uyo.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by kenoz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one
Good development
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
hollyayo:
Bros u are wicked cry

No mind those chewing gum girls. Them go dey form like say dem no dey shiiit for toilet. See all of them shamelessly hustling for 50k in the name of miss nairaland. They litter the forum with their pics as if 50k will take them out of poverty
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fashola is the one doing this through the Federal Ministry of Works ooooooooooooo
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by mmsen: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
I hope they plan on putting lane markings on that road and that Lastma will do its job and enforce lane discipline.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by murmee: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
why are you thanking them......is it not their job
My dear, let us appreciate our leaders especially our Governors that are doing well. They will be encouraged to do more. If they chose to do little or nothing, you will only grumble and nothing will happen.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by tbaba1234: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is a federal government road, it was contained in the 2016 budget... federal government work not state.

cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by miqos02(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
wink smiley
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by tbaba1234: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
ubest1:
If states are constructing what is federal doing with much money

This was done by federal not state..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by tbaba1234: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Good work, Ambode.. Just verified
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by hollyayo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
See finishing ;Dbrutality
searchiing4love:

No mind those chewing gum girls. Them go dey form like say dem no dey shiiit for toilet. See all of them shamelessly hustling for 50k in the name of miss nairaland. They litter the forum with their pics as if 50k will take them out of poverty
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Kenobus: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
What Jonathan and Onalaemeneniam could not achieve while in office grin
You dont know what you are saying. GEJ did that road from Cele to Coconut. The work Ambode has done at berlet is just temporal. I salute him. All the work done by Lagos state from fashola would be swallowed by what GEJ did on that road, specifically on the face between Cele and Coconut.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

This road is federal not state and was budgeted in the 2016 budget... federal work not state..
You are right, but I am not using only this project as a yardstick. He has been performing wonderful things in Lagos all year round.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by obailala(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
WHy are roads hardly ever marked in this part of the world? undecided
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by MaziOmenuko: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice development. I drive thru that road to work every morning and that portion of the road had always been a nightmare. Now you drive through that portion of the road in less than 5 mins.

BTW, it was not done by Ambode. He authorized the State Minstry of Works to step-in and work on the road. They mobilized and started. But few days later, the budget was signed and Julius Berger took over.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by taurusmena1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na cooperation rice take dey full pot oooh. Additional 50k invested in her business na plus...
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by delors(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
My area!
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Elebiju: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Develop
Lagos
I'm
Happy
Its
NOMANSLAND

It
All
Belongs
To
Us

We
Develop it
if Nigeria breaks up what will happen to "no man's land"?

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Elebiju: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kenobus:
You dont know what you are saying. GEJ did that road from Cele to Coconut. The work Ambode has done at berlet is just temporal. I salute him. All the work done by Lagos state from fashola would be swallowed by what GEJ did on that road, specifically on the face between Cele and Coconut.
And what fashola did from mile 12 to ikorodu ( a federal highway) will swallow whatever GEJ did in the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by gazmann(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
What Jonathan and Onalaemeneniam could not achieve while in office grin

Haha haha haha haha so ambode is president . you are desperate didn't Lagos have fashola as governor .is it buhari that fixed this one
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by JOREVA: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
When will they reconstruct this part? .... Tincan second gate!
Moreover this is a federal highway! what is FG doing

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by bluaero(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dear God,

Please bless Ambode abundantly.

Amen.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by thesicilian: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorepco:
No one can get a heart attack if lagos..abuja or calabar are developing. These are the areas that define define who we are as a nation. I remember in 2006 how lagos international airport was used to disgrace me overseas. Do u think its pleasant when a foreigner says these things about lagos with pics as facts?? So for me these 3 cities shud be special zoned.
Therefore if u r happy with bad roads in lagos u r a fool as lagos is what foreigners define us by....now if it were kafanchan ..then you can talk of haters!!
I hope not only u get my drift!!

Nigeria would have become a lot better developed by now if it were true that everyone is happy with national progress. There are a lot of people working tirelessly to make sure we remain the way we are, if not worse, for their daily bread depends on the constant state of anarchy. Those are the set of people that will get a heart attack on seeing the rate at which Lagos is moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by onidarewhyte(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
cooljust passing
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
but why doesn't the road have lane markers?
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if he didn't do it will u sue him? has ur governor done anything?
it's his job but the way others behave makes us praise anyone who does a little.
change ur ways from hatred because if it one of the governors u support u would have been d first to sing praise.
abeg change ur change my bros. lolz.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by yemisat: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
****Go and tell your governor

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by edosignature(m): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Get ur facts right...... The road is being constructed by d Federal Government and d work is still ongoing.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by skypeople(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Ben Eke, Ahoada-East Chairman Donates Canoes To Two Communities In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.