Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway (32910 Views)

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Lagos Starts Total Evacuation Of Tankers On Apapa-oshodi Expressway / Osinbajo Takes Aerial View Of Apapa-Oshodi From A Helicopter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by olamur(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
ambode is working,Lagos z moving,but try to look into other sectors.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Image123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Here's the challenge. We see Ambode this, Ambode that, just like Fashola all on social media and conventional media like metro, sReporters, Premium T, punch, vanguard, dailytrust etc. But after Ambode leaves, we will here that he spent millions of naira on one unknown website that supposedly showed nobody anything. Why?
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by olaasiwaju: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Allahu akbar, long live sir.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by kennsville(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
i hear people tag that place oshodi-apapa express, not far from the truth. the little portion is actually on shodi-apapa exp way but the actual portion repaired is called iyana-itire. its an eye service repair done with respect to buharis cancelled visit to lagos.

kudos to fashola..... sorry i mean . chukwuemeka ambode .

at least i can visit my girlfriend who stays around there any time without fear of traffic caused by bad road....
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by searider(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Since 1999, the Governors of Lagos state have not been a part of the dirty politics and politricks in Nigeria. No matter how corrupt people think they are/were, they have always focused on achieving the goal of making Lagos state a Megacity.

Even when the opposition party was at the central, Lagos was still doing well not because it is a no man's land (as some people would ignorantly say) but because it is self-sustaining.

I have come to discover that those states that have been the Capital of Nigeria before, respond quickly to development. I would suggest that the FCT should be a zonal rotation (every 20 years, maybe) so as to bring equal development to all regions.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Toeyoursea:
What sort of lie is this? The road is being constructed by the Federal Ministry of Works.
It really doesn't matter whether Ambo or FG! They re all for change!
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by searider(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
kennsville:
i hear people tag that place oshodi-apapa express, not far from the truth. the little portion is actually on shodi-apapa exp way but the actual portion repaired is called iyana-itire. its an eye service repair done with respect to buharis cancelled visit to lagos.

kudos to fashola..... sorry i mean . chukwuemeka ambode .

at least i can visit my girlfriend who stays around there any time without fear of traffic caused by bad road....

Oshodi-apapa express way construction is captured in the budget. It is not a high service repairs. If it were, Ambode can still decide to abandon the project since PMB cancelled his visit to Lagos.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
My tweet did the magic...thank you Mr governor

1 Share

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by niyot124: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Develop
Lagos
I'm
Happy
Its
NOMANSLAND

It
All
Belongs
To
Us

We
Develop it

Keep deceiving yourself that Lagos is No man's land. grin

People from other tribes can never become king, governor or hold any prominent postions whether you like it or not.

No man's land indeed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by niyot124: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Develop
Lagos
I'm
Happy
Its
NOMANSLAND

It
All
Belongs
To
Us

We
Develop it

Keep deceiving yourself that Lagos is No man's land. grin

People from other tribes can never become king, governor or hold any prominent postions whether you like it or not.

No man's land indeed grin grin grin

#Afam
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by brovkhovich: 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
They say tinubu is corrupt the richest Single landlord in Nigeria but how come lagos still be the best City africa everhave produce

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by back2dmatter: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
@ OP,

Please tell Ambode to come and fix the bad road enroute Bonny Camp, Victoria Island.

360metrosports:
http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-ambode-recontructs-apapa-oshodi.html

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by obaino860: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
wayray:
You see your MUMUNES? To confirm if Lagos is no man's Land, Try and erect a building on any land and see what will happen.

do you have a land
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by kajoula(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:
Good work, Ambode.. Just verified

OP, Please correct yourself.

Ambode did not construct anything.
Lagos state Government did it under the Political administration of Akinwunmi Ambode

Its also our civil right to get good roads,24hours Power/water supply, Controlled accommodation rate.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by kajoula(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
360metrosports:
Newly rehabilitated Berlett Bus Stop on Apapa- Oshodi Expressway, Lagos by the Lagos State Government on Wednesday, June 22, 2016.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-ambode-recontructs-apapa-oshodi.html

Lagos state Government did it under the Political administration of Akinwunmi Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by OBAFEMIawolowo: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Is that not berlet bustop?
That portion us still as bad as ever, where did you get this pictures
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by PastorAji(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
BROS, SHE WAN BREAK "OUR FAST" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink wink
ademoladeji:

Change your Avi... Don't you know we're fasting?
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by solotutu(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
PastorAji:
BROS, SHE WAN BREAK "OUR FAST" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink wink
Lol Pastor, hope you've voted Lanicky for Miss Nl.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by tushbobo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
kajoula:

Lagos state Government did it under the Political administration of Akinwunmi Ambode.

Correct.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by solotutu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
karcan,Solitin40 OtunbaChibok easternguy1 kontrolbuoy, Favored4gud ,pensil ,Abukc senbonzakurakageyoshi ,merrybet, Busari132 ,holuwaahseun ,tushbobo omodapson cridbak ,deebsman1 sabams08,barnaboy Tunizzy

Pls do vote for Lanicky for Miss Nl. voting thread on Frontpage. voting ends by 6pm. Thanks
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by ademoladeji(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
PastorAji:

Accountant, no mine refiner abi na refinery be her name
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by lakeside3020(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
sorepco:
No one can get a heart attack if lagos..abuja or calabar are developing. These are the areas that define define who we are as a nation. I remember in 2006 how lagos international airport was used to disgrace me overseas. Do u think its pleasant when a foreigner says these things about lagos with pics as facts?? So for me these 3 cities shud be special zoned.
Therefore if u r happy with bad roads in lagos u r a fool as lagos is what foreigners define us by....now if it were kafanchan ..then you can talk of haters!!
I hope not only u get my drift!!

wetin this one dey talk self. common deportee
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by Belmot(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Quality=0

We need to start setting standards in this country.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by 123emeka: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
What u just saw was less than 10% of oshodi apapa express way, I. e BTW Cele bustop and Ilasa bustop, what about mile 2 to apapa Wharf, is a dead trap, I passed their dis morning, check it ur self.
Re: Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway by aubventure: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Keneking:
What Jonathan and Onalaemeneniam could not achieve while in office grin
that road is not a federal road so it is Lagos state government duty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna / TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Olusegun Obasanjo Turns Preacher, Leads Sunday School In Abeokuta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.