Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (67114 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by mkpikpub(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am tall and confident.
telemapreye1:
One problem tho...calabar guys are short like small stout bottle grin
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
umehmj:
lol...my experience with dating a Ghanaian babe

Ghanaian babes see worship naija guys literally. to them it is like hooking a yanky
dude. the babe was all over me. she will call on the phone and i will speak with her, her sisters, her parents (to my surprise ) and indeed to the whole of tema that cares to talk to this naija dude.

they are so needy: the babe follows me bumper to bumper on all social platforms and always tagging me like in all her uploads. if any babe comments on my pix na cry be that. she doesn't waste in pikin fights with my female friends.

again, they are pretty cheap to manage. all that an average ghanian babe wants is to come and see Lagos and probably go to whizkid and psquares shows. My Ghanaian babe travelled all the way from tema to come see me and most importantly to see Lagos. guess how much it cost me? ....it cost me just an invite. shikina. but heh, i did gave her a great time and memories.

i ran when she got back to Ghana. dunno how it happened but every babe in tema was calling for an invite to come see lagos, psquare and whizkid. what's up with them and whizkid and psquare sef

where is lalasticlala?

This story is quite funny. I am not saying you are lying maybe the babe was really into you but the part about all Ghanaian girls want is to see Lagos. Please I don't even know the girl and I say is big lie. Most Ghanaians don't have positive view when to Nigeria, so I am surprise that Ghanaian will be dying to see Lagos. If it's p square and Wizkid they want to see, those guys are always in Ghana.

I would rate this your story rated L for lying

5 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
GurlFriend:
A Ghanaian lady, Hanny Morgana has, from her own point of view, listed out the different kinds of Nigerian men and their characters as a guide for her country women to follow when they want to date a Nigerian man. It's rather hilarious.

See below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/read-what-ghanaian-lady-thinks-about.html

A Ghanaian named Hanny Morgana, this probably written by a Nigerian blogger to feel special.

3 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by abike12(f): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
where person fit see correct Calabar guy sef?

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
wizzakosh:
They don cheat your mama b4? Well I ur sister I won take cheat on my girl now. I go wallop her ass well n dump her and then go back to my girl.
English please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Truth is generally Igbos are the most faithful tribe in Nigeria. Both their men and women make good and happy homes! Yellowbars kiss my ass! tongue

#proudigbobabe

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by umehmj(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
JiggamanGh:

This story is quite funny. I am not saying you are lying maybe the babe was really into you but the part about all Ghanaian girls want is to see Lagos. Please I don't even know the girl and I say is big lie. Most Ghanaians don't have positive view when to Nigeria, so I am surprise that Ghanaian will be dying to see Lagos. If it's p square and Wizkid they want to see, those guys are always in Ghana.

maybe i should drop the babe digits or tell you her fbk name, or better still our chats.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lekan29ice(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
if I tear you slap walahi you preek go bend
I see, no wonder @ profile...
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by stinggy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
She is right about igbos though, when they mean you they mean you. No cheating

Yoruba??
Ahhhh!!! Those ones? They cheat like dogs
That was too disrespectful man

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Blackfire(m): 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
.... So how do u describe people like us who are a mix of yoruba(ibadan) + igbo(anambra)?
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by umehmj(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
JiggamanGh:

I had to visit her fbk and get this pix. As funny as it sounds it's no lie man lol. Tho i hyped some of the story, like the whole of tema calling me but they did call lol.

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Olizey(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Trina0936 post=46832826]Truth is generally Igbos are the most faithful tribe in Nigeria. Both their men and women make good and happy homes! Yellowbars kiss my ass! tongue

Smh

Most faithful kor

Na igbo men dey look woman yansh pass

And i'm Delta...

Wish i was Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Olizey(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blackfire:
.... So how do u describe people like us who are a mix of yoruba(ibadan) + igbo(anambra)?

Abi o
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
lekan29ice:
I see, no wonder @ profile...
your preek don dey raise as you see am abi?
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
umehmj:

maybe i should drop the babe digits or tell you her fbk name, or better still our chats.

You don't have to, maybe the girl just like you for being you and not because you are Nigerian or she wants to see Lagos.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=Olizey post=46833431][/quote]
Lol! E pain you? Kpele grin

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Olizey(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Trina0936:
Truth is generally Igbos are the most faithful tribe in Nigeria. Both their men and women make good and happy homes! Yellowbars kiss my ass! tongue

#proudigbobabe

Smh

Most faithful kor

Na igbo men dey look woman yansh pass

And i'm Delta...

Wish i was Yoruba sef

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Blackfire:

Half-cheats lol grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Olizey(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Lol! E pain you? Kpele grin

Reverse idealogy

Hehe
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by umehmj(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
JiggamanGh:

You don't have to, maybe the girl just like you for being you and not because you are Nigerian or she wants to see Lagos.

what can i say.... i am that charming grin

she a good girl tho and i miss her, especially her twi lectures lol
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olizey:

Reverse idealogy

Hehe
Oh! You mean 'you pain e'? In reverse na tongue

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Olizey(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Oh! You mean 'you pain e'? In reverse na tongue

Lol

Na so e dey start

I understand... O mase o!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Ekaka1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
JiggamanGh:

I'd.ot do you ever have any good thing to say on NL other than when your black a.ss Ghanaian folks are mentioned
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Ekaka1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
umehmj:

Umeh don't act dumb....This Ghanian charcoal is a troll on NL threads and you can't trust He will go and impersonate you before the poor girl. And btw...real Naija men don't kiss and tell. Shine ya eyes o grin

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Caleycash(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
bukatyne:

It is not lies, it is called been diplomatic grin shocked

Hope you will tell that to God, when ur in hell... no be only Diplomatic, bloody liars everywhere!!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
umehmj:

I had to visit her fbk and get this pix. As funny as it sounds it's no lie man lol. Tho i hyped some of the story, like the whole of tema calling me but they did call lol.

You must hv scored all tens in bedolympics grin
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ekaka1:

I'd.ot do you ever have any good thing to say on NL other than when your black a.ss Ghanaian folks are mentioned

Who are you and why are you attacking me? I always say great things on nairaland. I keep it real

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by JiggamanGh: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ekaka1:

Umeh don't act dumb....This Ghanian charcoal is a troll on NL threads and you can't trust He will go and impersonate you before the poor girl. And btw...real Naija men don't kiss and tell. Shine ya eyes o grin

What makes me a troll, because I don't take bs? I always keep it real and sorry Naija men are known for their kiss and tell

4 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lordkhalifa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why do I have to waste my hard earn MB on this rubbish.... OBJ abeg come and take mobile phones away from us... Some gullible ZOMBies are abusing the privilege given to them by Oyimbo

Another loose Olosho

Who she Epp

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by funnynation(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
zealot4me:

What is this one saying
u be slim girl?
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by kenoz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
So she don date all tribes wey dey for naija
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Obowian: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
knightsTempler:
She must be one whoring bitch to have tested all these Nigerian men. Damn!!!

GIRL:

So sorry love, I don't know how I slept off and forgot the stew on fire and everything got burnt! Pls forgive me!

DUDE:

chei! Why sweetheart?! Why?! I really wanted to marry you but if you can't respect tomatoes, how will you respect me as your husband! Chai
Copy cat....make I see you for my Fb again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Looks Sad At Her Wedding, Video Goes Viral / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Kojo Prince: Why I Love Abena, My Fat Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.