Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

High Court Benin Bad Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Benin Bad Road (27034 Views)

Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by emy77: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oktoberfest:
the other it was a pic from zambia or so used 2spread lies about students of aau ekpoma now this...whoever believes this crap has never been 2benin city...not that mr comrade gov has been so magnificient
Listen up. There are two high courts in Benin city...the State high court along Sapele road, and the Federal high court, close to Ramat park.

That picture is genuine, that is actually the road to the federal high court in Benin. Its a very short road less than 300metres off the main road, leading to the FHC.

So don't criticize what you don't know, please.

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by harrysmith073(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na wah ooh, How can I believe any news from Nairaland forum again. Pls dat pic is fake and dats not Benin high court ooh i stay very close it, pls dey should remove dat picture
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by MabraO: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
I can see lotta people that re not from Benin commenting on issues that Dey know nothing of
1. That is nd can't be the road to high court
Cos the road no get backyard.
2. High court is located at sapele road there is no way that could be high court Benin

If osho no do anything for Benin in the past 8 years na igbinedion come tie all the road Wey Dey tied for Benin?
From 1st, 2nd, dawnson, iyaro, mission road, new Lagos road, iyeha inside uselu, five junction nd so many roads that I can't remember?
U all criticizing osho Baba are bunch of foooools una be enemy of progress.
Come September 10 Obaseki/APC will ve Edo state in the forthcoming election.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by inibro(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Again the Picture is not of the State High Court at Sapele road but that of the Federal High Court @ Ikpoba Hill.

its off Benin - Auchi road

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by jayriginal: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
emy77:

Listen up. There are two high courts in Benin city...the State high court along Sapele road, and the Federal high court, close to Ramat park.

That picture is genuine, that is actually the road to the federal high court in Benin. Its a very short road less than 300metres off the main road, leading to the FHC.

So don't criticize what you don't know, please.
thank u

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Deepfreezer(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
They lawyers should thank God they ain't even swimming across the road. Nonsense. Una never see anything.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by kixo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
MabraO:
I can see lotta people that re not from Benin commenting on issues that Dey know nothing of
2. High court is located at sapele road there is no way that could be high court Benin

If osho no do anything for Benin in the past 8 years na igbinedion come tie all the road Wey Dey tied for Benin?
From 1st, 2nd, dawnson, iyaro, mission road, new Lagos road, iyeha inside uselu, five junction nd so many roads that I can't remember?
My brother, don't be blind and feel you know Edo state. there is a federal high court close to Ramat, precisely back of INEC headquarters. even a court of appeal is there tooo.

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by kixo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
MabraO:

I don't expect you to call people 'bunch of fools' for criticising Oshiomhole. All what you can say about Osho's government is roads roads roads. Let's come to other sectors, what has he done? where are the jobs? The last time teachers, civil servants were employed dates back to 2007, what happened to Bendel Brewery? What happened to Edo state Urban Water board? what happened to Edo pharmaceuticals? what happened to Edo Lab? all these establishment have gone underground. Your Oshiomhole twice increased the tuition fees of AAU from 18000 to above 150,000. Don't tell me about red roofs, when there are no teachers to teach. Bring it on, Let's tackle issues not insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Owode1: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
AND THAT UGLY MONKEY OF A GOVERNOR KEEPS RUNNING HIS SMELLY MOUTH ABOUT HIS ACHIEVMENTS FAILURES

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by kkulaja(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
WarRLaY:
menh, diz country is a failed country, lawyers dea treks

Who dem be wey dem no go trekk,dis na trekk abi dem pull shoe waka through pond of yama yama water,they should consider allowing bathroom slipper in court on days like these @least beta dan wen dey walk bare footedly through this kinda water.can give dem athletes feet or foot rott sef smh
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Franchise21(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
olillywales:
This is the state of the road that lead to a Federal High Court Benin-City,Edo state. Photos were taken when Lawyers were returning from the courtroom shortly after a heavy rainfall in Benin city.

The road has been like this for about 4 years.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-bad-state-of-road-leading-to.html

But d Federal High Court is in Sapele rd na. Where dat road take link frm? Tho d road adjacent to it was filled wiv flood bt nt dat in d pix

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by hizcool: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
jobhamman.com is the best immigrant company in Europ,,, seeing is believing
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Agbgift(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
daroz:
Lies

The High Court is along Sapele Road , and Sapele Road is one of the best road in Benin city. So these poor ragged lawyers, na them come know d getto wey dem come snap these pictures.
That is Federal High
Court, and the Federal High Court of Appeal around Ramat park.

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by vincentissue(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nonsense. That's not true. The federal high court is in sapele road so how come and where is the pic taken from. And some persons are here following rubbish

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Charles4075(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
wilcox:
Someone from edo should confirm the authenticity of this,
My brother, Op is a big liar. Infact him worse pass Lai Muhammed. Benin High-court road is along Benin-Sapele road, even if you follow airport road via ezotee street, everywhere there good.

If the op get sense, why him nor mention the name of the road wa him and e foolish friends follow. Ode op and na the mods I blame wa nor authenticate the thread before them move am go front-page. Some people go just big and sense nor dey their head at all.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Charles4075(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
vincentissue:
Nonsense. That's not true. The federal high court is in sapele road so how come and where is the pic taken from. And some persons are here following rubbish
Nor blame dem my brother, some of dem nor reside for benin. Na the mods wa push am go front page na cause am. Person post pictures and he nor tell una the name of the road.
Imagine that agidigbi wa dey above you say na the one wa dey ramat park, help me ask am which road ramat park be? Federal or state. And wetin their brother ''Onolomeme'' do for the road when he dey minister of works for 8 years?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Charles4075(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
MabraO:

You nor even complete am self. Siluko road by teachers house and that other extension wa go bust out at ore road, na the road car smugglers dey use take beat custom. Upper Mission/Lucky way. Even if the man bad, but at least him try. Wetin their brother lucky igbinedion do for 8 years Other than to use Late Oba entitlements (8 million every month for 8 years) take help him papa career.

Some people go just dey mis-yarn anyhow.

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by LadyAimy: 12:32am On Jun 23, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
grin APC is working
Osho baba is working

Osho baba deserve this
gringrin

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Tega9999: 12:47am On Jun 23, 2016
Khai people will just be sharing Wrong info up and down.This is court of Appeal at Benin-Auchi road.It's a Federal government road and it's has been like that for about 8years now.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by akigbemaru: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Lawyer
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by MabraO: 5:25am On Jun 23, 2016
kixo:

I don't expect you to call people 'bunch of fools' for criticising Oshiomhole. All what you can say about Osho's government is roads roads roads. Let's come to other sectors, what has he done? where are the jobs? The last time teachers, civil servants were employed dates back to 2007, what happened to Bendel Brewery? What happened to Edo state Urban Water board? what happened to Edo pharmaceuticals? what happened to Edo Lab? all these establishment have gone underground. Your Oshiomhole twice increased the tuition fees of AAU from 18000 to above 150,000. Don't tell me about red roofs, when there are no teachers to teach. Bring it on, Let's tackle issues not insults

Why re u like this
So for over 8 years osho didn't employ any teacher? Oga stop lying u can only deceive the gullible ones
What I know and according to inside info is that osho has refused to promote civil servants.. All these establishments died years before lucky left power to Osunbor
Bendel breweries died nd buried during monkeys tenure both Edo phamacitical nd Edo lab too
Edo urban water board I blame osho for not doing anything cos before he came they usually supply Water but after about 6months or a year it stopped.. All government in power increase state owned university fees one way or the other so don't blame him. Stop ur lies the fee is not up to 150,000 Haba. Lagos did nd some many other states

Now tell me what did lucky do for his 8 years in powers
Na suffer na fit una for Benin
Una hate anything progress
That's y una hate osho
Let me ask u who doesn't steal wen in power?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 23, 2016
That road has been like that for years,each government will come and sand fill with stones and leave,to think that ikpoba river is just a stone throw away,at a time we were made to belive that the road has been awarded by the federal government only for them to work to winners chapel and stop, leaving the most important part of the road
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by kixo(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
MabraO:

Why re u like this
So for over 8 years osho didn't employ any teacher? Oga stop lying u can only deceive the gullible ones
What I know and according to inside info is that osho has refused to promote civil servants.. All these establishments died years before lucky left power to Osunbor
Bendel breweries died nd buried during monkeys tenure both Edo phamacitical nd Edo lab too
Edo urban water board I blame osho for not doing anything cos before he came they usually supply Water but after about 6months or a year it stopped.. All government in power increase state owned university fees one way or the other so don't blame him. Stop ur lies the fee is not up to 150,000 Haba. Lagos did nd some many other states

Now tell me what did lucky do for his 8 years in powers
Na suffer na fit una for Benin
Una hate anything progress
That's y una hate osho
Let me ask u who doesn't steal wen in power?

My friend, I do not come to social media to lie, let me set the records straight: I repeat Oshiomhole has not employed a single teacher, the last recruitment was a hogwash headed by Prof Dennis Agbonlahor, as regards the establishments, you still goofed, I did my IT in Edo state Urban water board, Okhoro, I had friends who did their ITs @ Edo lab, bendel brewery, Edo pharmaceuticals in 2010-2012, I recalled vividly I drank crystal malt in 2011, Oshiomhole never brought money to sustain these establishments. Don't sell cheap propaganda, ask your Governor to reel out the names of teachers you said he employed.
as regards AAU, go ask the present 100level students how much they paid, I can confidently tell you they paid between 120k-180k depending on the departments.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by MabraO: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
kixo:

My friend, I do not come to social media to lie, let me set the records straight: I repeat Oshiomhole has not employed a single teacher, the last recruitment was a hogwash headed by Prof Dennis Agbonlahor, as regards the establishments, you still goofed, I did my IT in Edo state Urban water board, Okhoro, I had friends who did their ITs @ Edo lab, bendel brewery, Edo pharmaceuticals in 2010-2012, I recalled vividly I drank crystal malt in 2011, Oshiomhole never brought money to sustain these establishments. Don't sell cheap propaganda, ask your Governor to reel out the names of teachers you said he employed.
as regards AAU, go ask the present 100level students how much they paid, I can confidently tell you they paid between 120k-180k depending on the departments.

Oga thanks for lying u hear
U drank crystal malt 2011

From he never employed any teacher to the last employment he did was hogwash Abu wet in u call am can u see u contradicting ur self
Go back and ask those ur friends wen Dey really did their IT not this hogwash u telling me
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by kixo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
MabraO:

Oga thanks for lying u hear
U drank crystal malt 2011

From he never employed any teacher to the last employment he did was hogwash Abu wet in u call am can u see u contradicting ur self
Go back and ask those ur friends wen Dey really did their IT not this hogwash u telling me
Yes, what do you know about Edo state? I stand on what I said, the employment of teachers headed by Prof Agbonlahor is a hogwash because none, I repeat none were employed, it was meant to cajoled the gullible people like you that there was employment. I have my facts, I don't have anything to gain by lying. we have edolites on this forum, even the core APC members know the truth. The last set of lecturers employed in AAU dates back to 2007. Or is the Edo Youth Employment Scheme (YES) that he used to deceive you? where is Edo YES? he disbanded them what were they doing? Graduates were sweeping roads and being paid 10k....hahahahahaha. where are the general hospitals? They have been overtaken by grasses. are you aware of our debts? my brother, let's not tackle each other. let's come out and say the truth. I rest my case.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by mumuto: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
Charles4075:
You nor even complete am self. Siluko road by teachers house and that other extension wa go bust out at ore road, na the road car smugglers dey use take beat custom. Upper Mission/Lucky way. Even if the man bad, but at least him try. Wetin their brother lucky igbinedion do for 8 years Other than to use Late Oba entitlements (8 million every month for 8 years) take help him papa career.

Some people go just dey mis-yarn anyhow.
ize-Iyamu no go even do the road when he win. That na federal road
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by mumuto: 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
kixo:

Yes, what do you know about Edo state? I stand on what I said, the employment of teachers headed by Prof Agbonlahor is a hogwash because none, I repeat none were employed, it was meant to cajoled the gullible people like you that there was employment. I have my facts, I don't have anything to gain by lying. we have edolites on this forum, even the core APC members know the truth. The last set of lecturers employed in AAU dates back to 2007. Or is the Edo Youth Employment Scheme (YES) that he used to deceive you? where is Edo YES? he disbanded them what were they doing? Graduates were sweeping roads and being paid 10k....hahahahahaha. where are the general hospitals? They have been overtaken by grasses. are you aware of our debts? my brother, let's not tackle each other. let's come out and say the truth. I rest my case.
please can you tell us what lucky of PDP achieved in his tenure as governor?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by MabraO: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
kixo:

Hmm..
Like I said
Kixo y u lying
Kixo y u lying!!
Get over ur high horse
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2016
akigbemaru:
Lawyer
baba I hope you go vote mimzy tomorrow check my signature out.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by banki(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2016
Abalado:
And Edo people wil stil vote this useless oloshiomole candidate?wel,na dem sabi o,thank God am frm fayose state.lolz.

So it's this bad......
Imagine how the road was when pastor ize iyamu and lucky igninedion were in power?

Thank God I lived in benin before and I know the difference
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
MabraO:

Bro please scream it louder.

Its either Obaseki or Obaseki or Oshiomole continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.