Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants (43611 Views)

Declassified Files: American CIA Knew IBB Was To Overthrow Buhari In 1980s / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Officers Planning To Overthrow Buhari - JNDLF (By DailyPost NG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Kosy79(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
PentiumPro:

Who is this crap?? undecided
u can lie to all but one lieing to himself is a sin that leads to hell-fire direct with no judgement, u know honestly that am saying d truth. I hate insults but well, i don't respond to insults i respond to Money call me Anambrarian girl we gat no time for shits will only get time for Money. Ur comment shows that yorubas will always be d mad dogs and hausa slaves lol. But don't step on my nerves cos i make loose my cool, u never can tell lol!!!! Mad dogs everywhere even on Nairaland lol!!!
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by goldeno10boy: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
what is this
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by fashalgm(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amiano:
Since after d empty missile threat, i stopped believing anytin from dis Empty vessels
actually missile is not a toy and only few countries can risk handling it over to a country like Nigeria all those were just empty threat i like your comment Jor
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by bashydemy1: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2016
DeltaOil:
[size=16pt]ARMY GUYS PLEASE HURRY UP[/size]

Even if that will happen you happy about it? It won't happen, Remember Burkina Faso?
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by tomakint: 1:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Kosy79:
u can lie to all but one lieing to himself is a sin that leads to hell-fire direct with no judgement, u know honestly that am saying d truth. I hate insults but well, i don't respond to insults i respond to Money call me Anambrarian girl we gat no time for shits will only get time for Money. Ur comment shows that yorubas will always be d mad dogs and hausa slaves lol. But don't step on my nerves cos i make loose my cool, u never can tell lol!!!! Mad dogs everywhere even on Nairaland lol!!!
Wetin PentiumPro do you sef? Take am easy.... cheesy grin

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by PentiumPro(f): 3:29am On Jun 23, 2016
Kosy79:
Are you sure you are normal?
You want to lose your cool on an anonymous forum?
Im scared already grin
Oya go ahead to lose your cool, village scrap cheesy
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by ohenhen1: 4:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Keneking:
Impossible grin

We should take this threat seriously.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by just2ok(m): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Kikikkikiki I laugh in french
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Kosy79(f): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you sure you are normal?
You want to lose your cool on an anonymous forum?
Im scared already grin
Oya go ahead to lose your cool, village scrap cheesy
Your English and understanding sucks u really need to go back to kingdergaten for afresh teaching or better still go for brain surgery and re-settings anyway dogs are dogs especially these UNCHAINED MAD DOGS(Yorubas) lol!!! Guy easy oooo before u break ur chains holding u ooo lol!!! Mad dog barking woa woa woa chai! I need to call Aisha Buhari cos this one is losing it.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Sutherland(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2016
WHAT CONNECTION WILL AN IJAW MILITANT HAVE WITH HAUSA DASUKI.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by tundexijim(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Kosy79:

see ipob hailing fayose now turning there back. u think Yoruba are like u who support evil just because ur son is involved..
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by PentiumPro(f): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Kosy79:
Your English and understanding sucks u really need to go back to kingdergaten for afresh teaching or better still go for brain surgery and re-settings anyway dogs are dogs especially these UNCHAINED MAD DOGS(Yorubas) lol!!! Guy easy oooo before u break ur chains holding u ooo lol!!! Mad dog barking woa woa woa chai! I need to call Aisha Buhari cos this one is losing it.

Another ipod yooot we have here. grin
They all have one thing in common - lack of common sense. Is this your lame come back ? I thought you are going to really get mad and angry that you will break bottles grin
Biafran mumu everywhere cheesy
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by MalcoImX: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2016
thelastmediator:
Hilarious! From bombing pipelines to advicing the government grin
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by MalcoImX: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lmao Yoruba and Hausa? IPOB no go kill us with lies
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Kosy79(f): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2016
PentiumPro:

Another ipod yooot we have here. grin
They all have one thing in common - lack of common sense. Is this your lame come back ? I thought you are going to really get mad and angry that you will break bottles grin
Biafran mumu everywhere cheesy
yoruba mad dogs everywhere.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Kosy79(f): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
tundexijim:

see ipob hailing fayose now turning there back. u think Yoruba are like u who support evil just because ur son is involved..
noted
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by kenchop: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
MEANWHILE THE CLUELESS DULLARD IS BIZI KILLING INNOCENT TEENS AND ROMANCING THE SNITCHES angry angry angry WHO ARE AFTER HIS NECK angry angry angry angry angry WE ALL KNOW WHO THE SNITCHES ARE , LAUGH BEFORE YOU AND STAB YOU FROM BEHIND....
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by funstufz: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2016
All what this is telling us is simple: Human Nature is Selfish

Darlo22:

These guys are imposters. Imagine Dasuki and Tompolo? NDA is the only credible agitation group. Others are fighting for their pocket. This problem in the Niger Delta is becoming a Hydra with multiple heads. The government will have a hard time containing them. I am beginning to doubt if Fiscal Federalism will work. These guys are too divided and can't coordinate themselves in peace. The ijaws, Istkeris and Urhobos will end up fighting themselves for control. The Igbos are also not ready. Igbo ewe Eze. No loyalty. Even with Biafra as a nation there will be serious in-fighting amongst the different states and tribes for supremacy. Only the Yorubas and Northerners seem to understand leadership. But in the North the shiite /Sunni war may also erupt with grave consequences.
Mind you am igbo.

The Niger Delta militants are simply stupid and too fractured driven by greed and personal interest.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Unbrandedguy: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
All these are rhetorics.. Launch a missile then we believe your capability.. period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.