Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants (43588 Views)

Declassified Files: American CIA Knew IBB Was To Overthrow Buhari In 1980s / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Military Officers Planning To Overthrow Buhari - JNDLF (By DailyPost NG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by repogirl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hehehehe Dramarama
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by hatchy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
These are bunch of confused clowns who have lost direction like a ship in the ocean tossed around by the wind.Your primary aim is to release Dasuki and Kanu who don't have any business in the Niger Delta.Your agitation is just for selfish reasons because there is nothing to benefit the region you claim to fight for in all your demands.

Buhari does not need your advice as there are agencies that are saddled with such responsibilities.Direct your advice to your "oga" Tompolo to come out from hiding and clear himself of allegations being leveled against him.
As a true Niger Deltan,all these agitations are for selfish reasons as demonstrated by the big mouthed Asari Dokubo,Ateke Tom,Government Ekpemupolo etc who turned billionaires overnight from government contract and oil bunkering.

Continue deceiving yourselves,criminals.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeltaOil:
[size=16pt]ARMY GUYS PLEASE HURRY UP[/size]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeltaOil:
[size=16pt]ARMY GUYS PLEASE HURRY UP[/size]

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by lukency(m): 7:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mumu story by an Ipob ode.

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by anytexy: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
HUNGARY vs Portugal ...3 - 3 ( Live ) grin grin grin
Hahahahahah. You caught me there.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by anytexy: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
ZuzuMan:
HUNGARY vs Portugal ...3 - 3 ( Live ) grin grin grin
Hahahahahah. You caught me there. Good one anyway.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Basalt(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Amiano:
Since after d empty missile threat, i stopped believing anytin from dis Empty vessels

I believe in action, that's why I love NDA
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Sunmolar(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
down town craps.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by ayibatari99(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
tritt:

http://thenationonlineng.net/military-scheming-to-overthrow-buhari-niger-delta-militants/
Hahahaha.... NDA don dey fear wolay tollay. So now na government side dey want take...Re-fabricate a new tori, coz dis 1 no go sale at ol.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Thobiy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lmao Yoruba and Hausa? IPOB no go kill us with lies
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Thobiy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Osgilliat:
This guys are confused. They don't even know what they want. They are here and in a minute they are there..
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Boss13: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Military sympathizers should know that 1998 Nigeria is not the same as 2016 Nigeria. We may not all agree with some policies and decisions of the president, however, we all stand for democracy and no more will the military take over the helm of affairs in this country again
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by muzzafar(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Drama every where but whatever happens im tired of this nonsense daura govt. Thunder faya naizooria
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by obinnaoduduwa: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
From what I read now about coup and so on,this Niger delta group don't know anything at all , they are bunch of hungry men, Avengers are more organize with genuine mission not this group ranting what they did not Know
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
dannytoe:
Where is buhari taking us to? The promise land or Never land......??

Nairaland
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Pyno30: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Luckylife:
Nigeria is getting more interesting! Even the wisest man will be confuse not to talk of certificateless

Hahaha, and yet you are not confused
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Arant nonsense, militants looking for cheap publicity to drive home their cause and attract sympathy , mind you this is 2016 and not 1983.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Flairoqy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bros?

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Darlo22(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
funstufz:
Now we knew 'who pays the piper'...

These guys are imposters. Imagine Dasuki and Tompolo? NDA is the only credible agitation group. Others are fighting for their pocket. This problem in the Niger Delta is becoming a Hydra with multiple heads. The government will have a hard time containing them. I am beginning to doubt if Fiscal Federalism will work. These guys are too divided and can't coordinate themselves in peace. The ijaws, Istkeris and Urhobos will end up fighting themselves for control. The Igbos are also not ready. Igbo ewe Eze. No loyalty. Even with Biafra as a nation there will be serious in-fighting amongst the different states and tribes for supremacy. Only the Yorubas and Northerners seem to understand leadership. But in the North the shiite /Sunni war may also erupt with grave consequences.
Mind you am igbo.

The Niger Delta militants are simply stupid and too fractured driven by greed and personal interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
What's the proof to this whole story if it isn't one of their tactics to keep pressing on their demand. Polluting your land and calling for clean up. Nonsense. In what way do they possibly think they want to save the country when they themselves are destroying the land, savaging the economy, kidnapping and killing citizens. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by JuanDeDios: 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
Farmerforlife:
They set up an armed insurrection, bomb oil facilities, then suddenly they claim to be worried about Nigeria's security?

Lol.
The ting taya me!
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Weah96: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari doesn't know how to walk AND chew gum at the same time. Someone should teach him.
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by thaoriginator: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
thelastmediator:
Hilarious! From bombing pipelines to advicing the government grin
gringringrin

The lost tribe from the wailing wall of yisreal has spoken

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by thaoriginator: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
herbie27:
If a military government will do better, den they shld do the needful cos i'm tired of dis man's administration.
You better relocate to Uganda cos Baba is going nowhere. Or better yet, go anf commit suicide.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Kosy79(f): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
PentiumPro:
Lmao Yoruba and Hausa?
IPOB no go kill us with lies
. Dear i love ur comment, yea IPOB will not kill u but atleast ur Mad dog Fayose should stop d barking for d sake of Buhari's ears. Hopr Fayose is not from South-south or South-East?lol! Yorubas are mad dogs while hausas are mad blood-suckers

1 Like

Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
gabazin080:
i saw this coming.
same mistake the DULLARD made the first time before he was overthrown.
thats wat u get wen u vote a man with just nepa bill as certificate

the only president overthrown in a coup without a gun shot. COWARD
learn to read History....I have been watching u with dis ur comment.... read about how Gen. Yakubu Gowon was overthrown...
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Fourwinds: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
this kain useless government sef. Buhari just dey make newspaper sell everyday for very fvking reasons
look at u...who is fooling who. d confused militant are just making mockery of themselves...very stu..pid idi..ots

I use to take them seriously but I now feel dry are selfish group of individuals
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by Deilluminator(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
With which ear is he going to listen to you?
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by PentiumPro(f): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kosy79:
. Dear i love ur comment, yea IPOB will not kill u but atleast ur Mad dog Fayose should stop d barking for d sake of Buhari's ears. Hopr Fayose is not from South-south or South-East?lol! Yorubas are mad dogs while hausas are mad blood-suckers
Who is this crap?? undecided
You iPod yoots and clowns are a pathetic bunch
Re: Military Scheming To Overthrow Buhari - Militants by abokikhalifa: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
gabazin080:
i saw this coming.
same mistake the DULLARD made the first time before he was overthrown.
thats wat u get wen u vote a man with just nepa bill as certificate

the only president overthrown in a coup without a gun shot. COWARD

was this what your government teacher thought you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Osinbajo Wins Polling Unit, Egunrege Ikenne, For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.