Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Marrying A Light Skinned Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Light Skinned Woman (1713 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
I want to get the opinion of all dark skinned guys. If you invest your time and money in getting a light skinned woman but she ends up giving birth to dark skinned children who look like you, would you be disappointed? This is directed to dark skinned guys that are only interested in light skinned women. Please just make sensible contributions, no bashing.
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
cry
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by MarryMeee: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
cry cry
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why should u marry a lady just because she's fair skinned?

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by Gflat: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
Color is nothing compared to marriage. Infact it has nothing to do with marriage

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by EgusiSoup: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovelygurl:

Shut up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Shut up undecided

Uhn?!
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
lovelygurl:
I'm light skinned already and prefer dark girls ..

I think it has to do with trying to get something opposite from you.
It's just a heterogeneous affinity

Dark preferring light and vice versa
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by ronald4lif(m): 7:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't think people who marries light skinned women do so coz they want fair progenies neither do they actually care whether their kids are fair or swarthy complexioned. They just find fair skin ladies more 'appealing' to the eyes.

All thanks to sponsored media propaganda by foreign media which has succeeded in imbibing into the subconsciousness of the swarthy race that their skin complexion is better than ours. An absolutely false indoctrination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I'm light skinned already and prefer dark girls ..

I think it has to do with trying to get something opposite from you.
It's just a heterogeneous affinity

Dark preferring light and vice versa

Hmmm probably
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
ronald4lif:
I don't think people who marries light skinned women do so coz they want fair progenies neither do they actually care whether their kids are fair or swarthy complexioned. They just find fair skin ladies more 'appealing' to the eyes.

All thanks to sponsored media propaganda by foreign media which has succeeded in imbibing into the subconsciousness of the swarthy race that their skin complexion is better than ours. An absolutely false indoctrination.
if they find fair ladies appealing how will they be able to appreciate their dark skinned daughters?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Gflat:
Color is nothing compared to marriage. Infact it has nothing to do with marriage
i did say its directed to dark skinned men that are only interested in light women, maybe you didnt read that part
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
vague:
if they find fair ladies appealing how will they be able to appreciate their dark skinned daughters?

Don't know. Perhaps, they wouldn't mind if their daughters bleach their skin just like his wife (their mother) did.
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by bitchcrafts: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
@investing money and time... she be forex market?
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Don't know. Perhaps, they wouldn't mind if their daughters bleach their skin just like his wife (their mother) did.
but they are naturally light women that give birth to dark children because the father is dark
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by iamkingzlee(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

very true!!!
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
bitchcrafts:
@investing money and time... she be forex pmarket?
no aba market undecided
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
interesting topic n conversation *spreads mat*
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by vague: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
DuchessGloriana:
interesting topic n conversation *spreads mat*
contribute na
Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by LuveU2(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
They are not worth a thread.
wah u know, they are always very ugly and not smart.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Light Skinned Woman by LebenNG: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
ronald4lif:

lol, is it all fair ladies that bleach?, some people are not as black as charcoal you know.

(1) (Reply)

For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s) / Some Girls Can Just Lie To Represent 9ja For Rio Olympics.. (screengrab) / How Foreign Girls Ask If You Have A Girlfriend Vs Naija Girls (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.