Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same (49851 Views)

Check What El-rufai Wrote When Obasanjo Did Same Thing In 2013 / Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by lordkhalifa(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bull-hari abeg stop deceiving the gullible ZOMbies,
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by gbaskiboy: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wailing wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by tjquib: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
lord av mercy
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
The fearless man of the people has spoken. Buhari my mentor and role model.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by aieromon(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Statements made during a meeting with Aso Rock staff
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads and build a pyramid.
Make yourself the minister of groundnut now, because the oil ministry will soon be useless as there will be no more to export and feed your teeming zombmajiris! grin grin
Is this really cominq 4rm qherl/lady. That was harsh
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
If Buhari really wrote those, make I go babysit pig for piggery. If I hear! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by iyke484real(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yeye de small. now listen mallam duara what can you say about this

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by whyx06(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ik
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Jay542(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bros settle out economy. Iss it too much to ask
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by claremont(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads and build a pyramid.
Make yourself the minister of groundnut now, because the oil ministry will soon be useless as there will be no more to export and feed your teeming zombmajiris! grin grin

So you prefer a government that allowed a few people to loot our common wealth whilst you and the majority of Nigerians wallow in abject penury?!

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Kestolovee95(f): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
claremont:

So you prefer a government that allowed a few people to loot our common wealth whilst you and the majority of Nigerians wallow in abject penury?!

do you fight kwarraption by being clearly hateful, bigoted and killing unarmed protesters? Can you look the relatives of the fallen protesters and open this yoruba muslim mouth preaching to them about supporting your senile presidiot? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Alezy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
histemple:
This is obviously not the Buhari that we know. This person must be educated. I suspect Femi, Aisha or Zara Buhari
lmao.

but how many times did we hear GEJ talk over twitter like this

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Miles300: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
This man only sees corruption as looting of funds , what about his certificate ? Is that not also the corruption we are talking about ? Why is it so hard for him to prove that . We are against corruption but let it be done according to the rule of rule nd not a means to witch hunt

2 Likes

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Kestolovee95(f): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
apholaryn:
[s]bla bla bla bla..May God Hlp out of your bitterness state..amen[/s]

e pain you mr muslim afolarin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by histemple: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Alezy:
lmao.

but how many times did we hear GEJ talk over twitter like this

How is GEJ connected to this topic?
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Emu4life(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who will carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads everyday and build a pyramid, some will even fall and die from the pyramids as it was in the days of slavery in your northern neck of the woods in the pre-nigeria and pre-oil days. grin grin

Make yourself the minister of groundnut now, because the oil ministry will soon be useless as there will be no more to export and feed your teeming zombimajiris! grin grin
see painness chai ... hahahahahaha .hatred fit make person mad o

2 Likes

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by apholaryn: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:

e pain you mr muslim afolarin. grin grin
hehehe...get well soon from your so bitter life.

2 Likes

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Kestolovee95(f): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Emu4life:
[s] see painness chai ... hahahahahaha .hatred fit make person mad o[/s]

another muslim illiterate, go sell your daughter or sister to buhari, so he can Bleep her through the anuuus while you shout allahu akbar! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
OmO PMB and wife don cut chain
I think they are too quiet for social media anyway.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Arjeeni: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you've instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who will carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads everyday and build a pyramid, some will even fall and die from the pyramids as it was in the days of slavery in your northern neck of the woods in the pre-nigeria and pre-oil days. grin grin

Make yourself the minister of groundnut now, because the oil ministry will soon be useless as there will be no more to export and feed your teeming zombimajiris! grin grin

How can someone train an uncultured child? No amount of lashes can heal his bad up bringing but I got a rather better idea.
Oga, before you start ranting here why not go back home and learn how to behave and respect elderly people doing this will not only tells how serious you lack manners but also put your race to irredeemable shame.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by emmykk(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Niwdog:
Bubuu
Bubuu
Bubuuuooo

E pain am

where is your certificate?and baba brought 13 SANs

the thunder when go fire professorJEGA amadioha and ifa dey charge the battery
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by lordmayor4(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
That's not @MBuhari twitter handle!
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Emu4life(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:

another muslim illiterate, go sell your daughter or sister to buhari, so he can Bleep her through the anuuus while you shout allahu akbar! grin grin grin grin
oh! i see. if Buhari can do dat, den he must b a pastor......everyone knws pastors and rape b lyk bread and butter....hahahahaha. continue ur hating adventure.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you've instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who will carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads everyday and build a pyramid, some will even fall and die from the pyramids as it was in the days of slavery in your northern neck of the woods in the pre-nigeria and pre-oil days. grin grin

You think so.
I think the ND is dragging themselves back rather.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
It sooo unfortunate that l would have said but....where l come from we dont say and we dont telll...T ime shall speak for it self l still find it soo apperent that pple hail PMB are we calling a spade a shovek?

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by PhockPhockMan: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

I know some one else wrote this.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by emmykk(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
buhari knows that his certificate issue is ready for discussion he distract us will fayose....oh i done die
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by lightheart(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

This was Buhari's speech to the state house staff..

Which was even shown on the late night's news. I know I saw it on ChannelsTV News.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by AnodaIT(m): 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
I hope we have saved the tweets in case tomorrow, Buhari collects his phone and decides to delete the tweets
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by kiddkash(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
histemple:
This is obviously not the Buhari that we know. This person must be educated. I suspect Femi, Aisha or Zara Buhari
so on point that illiterate without waec cert can't type this
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Kestolovee95(f): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Arjeeni:

[s]
How can someone train an uncultured child? No amount of lashes can heal his bad up bringing but I got a rather better idea.
Oga, before you start ranting here why not go back home and learn how to behave and respect elderly people doing this will not only tells how serious you lack manners but also put your race to irredeemable shame.[/s]

sharaap....zombiefied muslims be spamming my mentions because I hammered their senile deaf and dumb illiterate presidiot! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Chibok Girl, Mary Katambi Graduates With A B.sc In Accounting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.