Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same (49736 Views)

Check What El-rufai Wrote When Obasanjo Did Same Thing In 2013 / Go Back To School After Marriage, I Did Same - Aisha Buhari / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by numericalguy(m): 3:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Inova:

You are a lady raining insults like this on a man old enuf to be your grandad all because of this faceless social media and you hope to mary some day abi. Continue

What is this useless cow saying sef. Where were you when your likes were raining insults on GEJ.
Nonsense hypocritical animals.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by greggng: 4:35am On Jun 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
And here comes the ranting president,but mehn fayose can't escape this oh,he has bit more than he can chew
But sincerely instead of ranting why can't iasha buhari prove herself not to be guilty.
If she can't then she is guilty,nd bubu is an an hypocrite with a fake ass integrity

Am disappointed in u. Those involved in the investigation has proven that the aisha is an impostor. Have nt you heard abt identity theft b4? If you don't believe her defense then go and die. He who allerges must prove that's what the law says. Fayose should enjoy his immunity while it last
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Mintek: 4:45am On Jun 23, 2016
MKO4ever:
And who are those people that still do not believe in this man's ability to deliver this country?

What "ability"?

Keep suffering and smiling.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by gamargu(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2016
chai some people and their hatred for everything buhari. Everytime buhari is mentioned they go gaga jobless mofos undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Zuki1869: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Probe Amaechi, Tinubu,Fashola, Oshiomhole, Atiku, obj, ngige, sanusi lamido , Aisha Buhari okorocha etc before people take u seriously

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Orikinla(m): 5:05am On Jun 23, 2016
emmyblackky:
Barely 24 hours after Aisha Buhari call out on Fayose and tagged him an "UNCHAINED MAD DOG" the President has also raged on his page threatening all those who have eaten our YAMs, yes they must return our yams else they won't see sleep to sleep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/745662347683966976

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by mascotblaze(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Kindly Mention them pls....... Waiting

adeaks:
I still don't see how he "lost his chill".

He only tweeted what has been going on in the country since he became President. Those who looted the treasury are being caught and having their days in court.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by dionpholly(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Is our president's phone is infinix hot 2? Our presido phones battery percentage is 30% is there no light for a so rock? Abeg nah lie be dis joor we no chop again
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Hold on, did Aisha just say Buhari is 73 and she, 45, still has the strength to fight Fayose? Is she trying to say Buhari is weak and unreliable? This is the same person that rules our beloved country...

1 Like

Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2016
dionpholly:
Is our president's phone is infinix hot 2? Our presido phones battery percentage is 30% is there no light for a so rock? Abeg nah lie be dis joor we no chop again
bro bet why?! Why this elevated level of lipsrsealed ....I comment my reserve
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by dualprince0280: 6:19am On Jun 23, 2016
numericalguy:

What is this useless cow saying sef. Where were you when your likes were raining insults on GEJ.
Nonsense hypocritical animals.
yield to advise before its too late.always learn to constructive in contributing to issues and national issue.show distinction between urself and d unformed.plssss!
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by dualprince0280: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2016
dualprince0280:

yield to advise before its too late.always learn to constructive in contributing to issues and national issue.show distinction between urself and d uninformed.plssss!
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by numericalguy(m): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2016
dualprince0280:

yield to advise before its too late.always learn to constructive in contributing to issues and national issue.show distinction between urself and d unformed.plssss!

See how confused you are, quoting yourself up and down like an insane person.
Why don't you offer you dumb advice to your illiterate and certificate forger called buhari and his criminal wife because they surely need it.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by buharisbae(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2016
obinnashady:
Fayoseisbae
yeah he is bae to ass licking iPod yoot like u na undecided
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by slavemerchant: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2016
histemple:
This is obviously not the Buhari that we know. This person must be educated. I suspect Femi, Aisha or Zara Buhari

You have stopped using your drugs again
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by slavemerchant: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2016
numericalguy:

See how confused you are, quoting yourself up and down like an insane person.
Why don't you offer you dumb advice to your illiterate and certificate forger called buhari and his criminal wife because they surely need it.

Another unchained mad dog sighted
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Olibboy: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Listen attentively they are adult thug thug... irep yungthug richhomequan
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Adminisher: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Goddex:
[size=12t]This is nonsense.
Buhari is a shameless liar and his family is very corrupt

His preachings about anti-corruption on social media can only mislead fools
[/size]

No. Dont worry yourself. He will jail Dasuki, Metuh, Fayose, FFK and finally Jonathan. Maybe then you will know he means business
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by obinnashady(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2016
buharisbae:

yeah he is bae to ass licking iPod yoot like u na undecided
lol
its not ipod,its ipob for ur information
And we are not ass lickers,
its the yorrobbers who are the real ass lickers
Famzing the northerners.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Kestolovee95:
Mr senile dullard presidiot with certified deafness and dumbness. Nigeria has already been dragged back by nepotism and tyranny which you've instituted in the past one year. God bless you as you drag it further back. The Avengers and Red scorpions are also ready to help you push it back to stone age where you will start hunting for almajiri slaves who will carry 10 bags of groundnut on their heads everyday and build a pyramid, some will even fall and die from the pyramids as it was in the days of slavery in your northern neck of the woods in the pre-nigeria and pre-oil days. grin grin

Make yourself the minister of groundnut now, because the oil ministry will soon be useless as there will be no more to export and feed your teeming zombimajiris! grin grin

Nha who deh pursue your papa and who send you come here? You no sabi road to Abuja ni. For mad dogs only
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by barclays22(m): 8:19am On Jun 23, 2016
emmyblackky:
Barely 24 hours after Aisha Buhari call out on Fayose and tagged him an "UNCHAINED MAD DOG" the President has also raged on his page threatening all those who have eaten our YAMs, yes they must return our yams else they won't see sleep to sleep.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/745662347683966976

Where is thou 'cerfiticate'!
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by richidinho(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2016
oweman:
This are simply a version of avengers this ones are avenging their being exposed as looters which they are anyway while the Niger delysns are avenging loss of election and the distruction of thief illegal refiniries so also the oil thieves so President Buhsri better be prepared to deal with anyone not toeing the line .

Next time try and write in pidgin, u hear?
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Prugee: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2016
apholaryn:
bla bla bla bla..May God Hlp u out of your bitterness state..amen
shut up no bitterness only plain truth
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by apholaryn: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2016
Prugee:
shut up no bitterness only plain truth
hahahaha...another bittered dog on the loose, God will Hlp u too..amen
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by comp88: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
E no concern me
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by biodun83L(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2016
histemple:
This is obviously not the Buhari that we know. This person must be educated. I suspect Femi, Aisha or Zara Buhari
IS YOUR FATHER UP TO HIS LEVEL IN EDUCATION?
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by oc2fish: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Inova:

You are a lady raining insults like this on a man old enuf to be your grandad all because of this faceless social media and you hope to mary some day abi. Continue

Bros the lady is angry because rice is 20k per bag from 6.5k. Pure water is 20 naira from 5 naira per sachet. Her husband's salary is not paid.
Her children were driven from school. While you keep on talking about corruption. No medicine to treat her mum in the hospital because PMB allocated all to ASo Rock clinic.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by oc2fish: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
ybalogs:

I heard this from a brother ....
The Lion of the tribe of Nigeria is back. The silent Killer of
corruption just touched ground yesterday. God's cleansing
machine and evil sweeper is in town. The punisher and
National tragedy to wailers is back hale and hearty He who
came, saw Fuel ⛽ subsidy and conquered it. He who came,
saw budget padding an d dealt with them NASS He who was
presented with budget summary without details..he refused
signing EFCC saw him and became functional ok after
Ribadu The military saw him and retired 38 senior officers...
No more nonsense He came, Looters sighted him and
started singing confessions Metuh saw him and got
humbled PDP heard his name and broke into pieces with
confusion Kanu heard of him and got caged into Nigerian
hand made zoo FFK smelled him and lost sense of who
owns what money Dasuki saw him and stopped sharing
Diezani heard of hi. m and caught cancer GEJ has refused
to settle down in Otueke for reasons best known him..
Obanikoro, Reno Omokiri became American citizens by force
Tompolo heard of him and never came out of the evil forest
NIMASA DG saw him and chose 5 year jail term instead
Shakeu saw him and disappeared, never saw him in any
video since then 700 Boko Haram saw him and surrendered
even without amnesty I must add this....... even the
economy saw him and shrunk to be exploded If corruption is
a disease.. PMB The cure of the incurables has arrived
Welcome sir.

I heard from a brother that the man that brought 13 SANS to explain why he can not present SSCE is back.

The man whose wife bought dollars at GOVERNMENT rate and sold at black market rate

The Man whose wife is involved in the greatest scandal which resulted in the inceration of US senator is back.

The man that ordered the massacre of unarmed civilian.
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Alezy(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
histemple:

If you have followed me herein or any other social media platform, you must have noticed that I have never abused or insulted any leader. And If you made the statement above without evidence, then it tells a lot about you.

But since it appears that you are either a Jonathan apologist or Buhari's enemy, let me make it clear that no right thinking Nigerian would have wished GEJ to continue as president of Nigeria.
Ordinarily, I should be supporting Jonathan perhaps because we are from the same region, but hell no.

He was just too weak and lacked the true qualities of a good leader, especially one that wants to transform a deteriorating society.

I still tell my people that it was better our region never produced a president than what GEJ did. His presidency added no value to the south.

He feared everybody and bowed in fear eventually. I refuse to accept that APC won the last election but it was good that he conceeded because he was actually a reactionary and not a proactive president.

Today he is celebrated as a hero of democracy and I join others to celebrate him duly as such, but the truth is that he actually chickened out and not out of patriotism as now misconstrued.

Nigeria has never produced a president as weak as Jonathan, not even Yar'Adua in his sick bed.

He did not only disgrace my region, he also disgraced the academia. Imagine a P.hD holder opening his mouth to say "Stealing is not Corruption".
from what I read here, u can't tell me u never hated GEJ. yes he didn't do kick in the south or was weak to tackle those stealing but he was moving this country in in a gradual process forward in every other aspect except tackling corruption.

so now that u voted him out, what is the PMB doing as a president? or u think all a president needs is to be strong?? or to tackle corruption? ? does this government think of the warfare og it's citizens?

he said stealing is not corruption? ? Pls give me a link to that statement. or I will also tell u buhari said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north. or u didn't hear that?
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by tayo200(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by Qyubee(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2016
emmyblackky:
until the day Amaechi is investigated, I will never take this government and the EFCC serious
I wont say Amaechi is a saint, but the fact that nobody has filed a petition against this guy is mind boggling, despite announcing on national tv/national assembly that he has never received bribe in his life.Could it be that Amaechi is a saint afterall? and all these corruption cry against him are just political gimmicks?
Re: Today Buhari Lost His Chill On Twitter Barely 24hrs After His Wife Did Same by okpurukata(f): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2016
It's very easy to start. Probe all current elected officials campaign funds. Yours inclusive. Let the source of fundamental for each donor be ascertained. All parties o. Both those that won and failed their elections. Then, I will gladly sing the praises of my president. I wish my message can be heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.