Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube (907 Views)

I Subscribed To Airtel Opera Mini Bundle But I Wasn't Given Data Pls Help / Which Airtel Cheap Data Plan Do You Currently Subscribed To / How I Subscribed To Airtel 1.5GB For N50 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by PhonePlanet(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tell us, let's share

For me it's
1. Unbox therapy
2. Phonebuff
3. MI Abaga
4. Phonearena
5. Vevo

What of you?
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by ForeverYoung197(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
- RihannaVevo

- BeyonceVevo

- TheEllenShow

- TMZ

- WendyWilliams

List will go on......
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Tim Westwood, J Cole , DJ Akademic, Mark angel, Wale
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Corel snake
Overboardhumour

Corel draw
Laptop care LCIIT
John Gammell
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by DoroBen: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
MKBHD
Comedy central
Android authority
Misstechy
Mark angel comedy
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by change49gerians: 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
this is the best channel i watch
nothing comes close to it
you must try it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqbBa4QWn3OiT2B3QNaqhg
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Efisko1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
-mark angel
Den trending videos grin

I just came 2 follow shaaaa an learn
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
HeilRJ
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by coded9(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
For me it's
KSIolajideGt
iiSuperwomanii
Reactchannel
Pewdewpie
Slaptrain
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Hotdiamond(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
unbox therapy
Boyce avenew
fine brother's
Android authority
MKBHD
Buzz feed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by krozay(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
MKBHD
UNBOX THERAPY
KSI
WWE
DETROITBORG

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Mckandre(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
theradbrad
qubimaxima
jacksepticeye
brettvett1
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
- RihannaVevo

- BeyonceVevo

- TheEllenShow

- TMZ

- WendyWilliams

List will go on......
Hi sweet, please can I have a little of your time? wanna discuss something with you.
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hi sweet, please can I have a little of your time? wanna discuss something with you.

Lol..about what Mr?
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol..about what Mr?
*rolls eyes* ... Shit is just about to get real wink ... Just pay some attention to the dude .
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Lol..about what Mr?

Lol, it might seem weird to you though, its about ongoing miss Nairaland. I have a contestant, she has already qualified for the final of the contest slated for Saturday and she badly crave for your support and vote. her moniker is Refiner. It sounds weird I guess?
www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
*rolls eyes* ... Shit is just about to get real wink ... Just pay some attention to the dude .

Hehehehe, if I slap you ehn, lol

Bro, you re aware of ongoing miss Nairaland contest I guess
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, it might seem weird to you though, its about ongoing miss Nairaland. I have a contestant, she has already qualified for the final of the contest slated for Saturday and she badly crave for your support and vote. her moniker is Refiner. It sounds weird I guess?
www.nairaland.com/refiner

Oh yeah. I saw this Miss NL going on and actually I never voted yet. Still taking my time to read their Bio one by one. Thank you so much. I will see.
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:36am On Jun 23, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe, if I slap you ehn, lol

Bro, you re aware of ongoing miss Nairaland contest I guess
Don't get me involved biko ... My head is banging right now ... You guys should continue
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 23, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Oh yeah. I saw this Miss NL going on and actually I never voted yet. Still taking my time to read their Bio one by one. Thank you so much. I will see.

Ohhhh, good to know you re even aware of it.

Maybe I should tell you just a little about the contest if you re interested.

Actually, Refiner whom I'm rooting for is a beautiful young girl, youngest in the contest, she is just 18. So I would ask maybe you see and take her as a younger sis and give your whole support and vote to her instead of wanting to go through the profile of all the remaining contestants which might lead you to seeing some more qualified than her in certificate but not in knowledge nor beauty.
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Don't get me involved biko ... My head is banging right now ... You guys should continue

Hahahahahaha, bros nor vex you hear? Abeg go take paracetamol. But it isn't only your head that is banking right now I must say, mine may even me worse, but that shouldn't stop us from reasoning that guys na.
Re: What Are The Top Five Channels You Subscribed To On Youtube by PhonePlanet(m): 12:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
ForeverYoung197:

kinginvalhala4:

Ohhhh, good to know you re even aware of it.

Maybe I should tell you just a little about the contest if you re interested.

Actually, Refiner whom I'm rooting for is a beautiful young girl, youngest in the contest, she is just 18. So I would ask maybe you see and take her as a younger sis and give your whole support and vote to her instead of wanting to go through the profile of all the remaining contestants which might lead you to seeing some more qualified than her in certificate but not in knowledge nor beauty.
biko please modify your posts and move this topic elsewhere. don't derail my tread! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My Life-changing Bonanza To All Nlanders / Can The Iphone 7 Survive Being Frozen In Coca-cola? A User Practicalizes / Recommend A Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.