Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,452 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife (14005 Views)

Governor Amosun At The Convocation Ceremony Of Babcock University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Obasanjo ,His Wife Bola Obasanjo, Amosun At 2016 Ibogun Olaogun Day Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Ralphlauren(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
vision2050:
what is the correlation of Amosun to his throne? Ajalorun of ijebu-ife have been in existence for Age long. FYI I work with the Ministry of Chieftaincy affairs. know what I'm saying.

Check your records well.

His original title is "Baale".

No offence. lipsrsealed
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by vision2050: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Check your records well.
His original title is "Baale".
No offence. lipsrsealed
check your brain well
no offence

1 Like

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by kenoz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
okay
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Sandoski
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Sandoski

STFUareyouGod.......undecided

*Wetin happen

wink

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

STFUareyouGod.......undecided

*Wetin happen

wink

make we talk small for backyard na tongue
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
make we talk small for backyard na tongue

Talk wetin, Pman go hear us.... grin

Night don do, mosquitoes for backyard go finish my leg, talk here make I do go inside house...

Wetin happen

cheesy gringrin

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Talk wetin, Pman go hear us.... grin

Night don do, mosquitoes for backyard go finish my leg, talk here make I do go inside house...

Wetin happen

cheesy gringrin
lol. No be toast matter ooo. Lol no fear.

Make we yarn for back joor
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. No be toast matter ooo. Lol no fear.

Make we yarn for back joor

Hahaha, u no fit try am {toast matter } smellymouth go call police arrest yougringrin

I no fear, my mail no dey work {I don forget my password }sad I no fit read and reply Pm .... Make I pm you...

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hahaha, u no fit try am {toast matter } smellymouth go call police arrest yougringrin

I no fear, my mail no dey work {I don forget my password }sad I no fit read and reply Pm .... Make I pm you...
lol. See as you carry style report ma

Ok. I dey wait am
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. See as you carry style report ma

Ok. I dey wait am

Lol....gringringrin

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Awoofawo(m): 1:02am On Jun 23, 2016
Ralphlauren:

I guess you are from ijebu ife. Hehehe. Your oba is one of Awujale's subjects. Fact!!!

I stand by my previous post.

lol o mo any things
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by justmenoni: 2:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Look at your life, must you say something when it's obvious you're ignorant and becoming senile?

quote author=Kingsolex1 post=46832626]Osun Too Many Obas, Wit A Bonus Rascal As Governor.[/quote]
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by Babateemd: 4:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Long live Kabieysi!!!! Ashe !
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by hundredhundred: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2016
obaino860:

can you be sensible for once...brown roof citizens

Erosion Red mud citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by amodu(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Kingsolex1:
D Moment I Saw Ife, I Was Carried Away! Tnks 4 D Heads Up.

Mention don't my brother
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by amodu(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2016
vision2050:
sons and daughters of Ijebu ife build the place with little assistance from Government. the palace will remain, and who tell you the king will die? he will enjoy it.

Truth need be told, no matter the longevity God will grant them it can't be upto what they have spent already.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by sholamaami: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am proud to b an ijebu ife girl

1 Like

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by bigmo1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
sholamaami:
Am proud to b an ijebu ife girl
I tot I was the only Ijebu Ife guy on Nairaland. Proudly Ijebu Ife too from Iwade.

1 Like

Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by vision2050: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
amodu:

Truth need be told, no matter the longevity God will grant them it can't be upto what they have spent already.
Yes. but the palace will not die with him.
Re: Amosun At 20th Coronation Anniversary Of Ajalorun Of Ijebu-ife by amodu(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
vision2050:
Yes. but the palace will not die with him.

That's for sure cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Sacks 200 Staff, Gives Reason / Atiku Insists That The Declaration Of Tinubu As President Illegal / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.