Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post (16046 Views)

Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by luciouscookie: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2016
Oh poor children! This is disheartening. May God help us all.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Splendour4845: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Jobia:
My God cry cry

And they were probably being fed well when they were still captives cry
. EVIL WEARS MANY FACES. AND STRIKES IN MANY FORMS. THE NIGERIAN ARMY SUBJECTED BIAFRANS TO SUCH CANNAGE YEARS BACK. TODAY,THE NORTH HAVE A TASTE OF CANNAGE FROM THEIR OWN BROTHERS. OFTEN TIMES THE NORTH REJOICE OVER THE CARNAGE UNLWASHED on the SE just for wanting Biafra. Today,The North feel some pain at least.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Mustack: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:
Buhari is a heartless criminal.
Guy your brain get muscle micro disease ni... You have to go back to school
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Graphic pic should hv bin included in dy headline or so i tot.....may God provide for them..,bt since our goverment is busy tryin 2 send evry major leader 2 jail, i guess they hv 4gotten dz pple exists #WhichWayNigeria
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Splendour4845: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Splendour4845:
. EVIL WEARS MANY FACES. AND STRIKES IN MANY FORMS. THE NIGERIAN ARMY SUBJECTED BIAFRANS TO SUCH CANNAGE YEARS BACK. TODAY,THE NORTH HAVE A TASTE OF CANNAGE FROM THEIR OWN BROTHERS. OFTEN TIMES THE NORTH REJOICE OVER THE CARNAGE UNLWASHED on the SE just for wanting Biafra. Today,The North feel some pain at least.
Seconded.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Splendour4845:
my brother even though i stand with you bt we have to show some compassion cox we're all human being
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by tkonmoney: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Too bad
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Kosy79(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
These are d people that should have been given wardrobe allowance not senators who are living fine. So we have this kinda people and d government went ahead and bought 3.5milion Suv cars? Hmmmm sometimes i wonder if our government have brain or Anus cos no matter how illiterate u are this thinking can't possibly come out of d brain rather anus
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by mohisd(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
bukynkwuenu:
hunger will wipe the north very soon.....cos if the rich southeast is complaining of hard times....hmm i wounder wat the almajeris will do.....

sai baba
which side de feed Nigeria mum
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by mohisd(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
bukynkwuenu:
hunger will wipe the north very soon.....cos if the rich southeast is complaining of hard times....hmm i wounder wat the almajeris will do.....

sai baba
which side de feed Nigeria mumu
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
snrman:
fool read be4 u comment
Who is now the fool?
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by YabaLeftist: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Jobia:
My God cry cry
And they were probably being fed well when they were still captives cry
Yea, with human flesh.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by mrnuur(m): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
And some useless pple in govt steal from the foods stuff provided for this less privileged. Innalillahi wainna ilaihirrajiuun
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by MaziOmenuko: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
These are the people Dasuki shared their money in a jamboree style.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by MAGNETIC(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigeria government is heartless 😈
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by mosesweb: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2016
No doubt, these people were being fed well wen they were still in captivity, how much more now that they are rescued. FG, state government and LG, there is God o!!!
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:56am On Jun 23, 2016
toposi4naija:
But can Buhari allow his kinsmen suffer? undecided

Or is it because they are NE and Buhari is NW

I really don't know what to say. It is a great disappointment that PMB traveled to LONDON for 13 good days, and he did not take these people along.

Whenever you make mouth to Oyibo, they will show you back your country. Nigeria is TOTALLY fantastically corrupt.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by biodun83L(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:
you are d greatest fool on earth instead of u raining course on jonathan. u are saying ur rubbish wrongly cos if not for buhari will dis people b discoverd?
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by neocortex: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Stelvin101:
Look closely at the other kids you will know that's a sick person and baby, not people starving. I don't just understand why America Media are always keen on giving Developing Countries in Africa bad name. They always refer to the entire Nigeria as the North and they only show Borno State in their news, making the rest of world believe, the who of Nigeria look like Borno State. Such things makes foreign investors who have intensions of coming down to Nigeria to invest have a change of heart. Government needs to take a necessary action towards this. You will never see CNN show Banana Island, Abuja Metropolitan, Porthatcourt GRA and New Layout, Beautiful Akwa Ibom, Owerri, Lekki, and other beautiful places in Nigeria. Western world are evil and a huge bone in our throat angry

You are more concerned about the image of government than the lives of the refugee.
What do you know about starvation and malnutrition ?
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by fpeter(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
OMG!!!!!! I can't believe this is happening in my country...I thought you only see this in Sudan and Somalia?? cry
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

I really don't know what to say. It is a great disappointment that PMB traveled to LONDON for 13 good days, and he did not take these people along.

Whenever you make mouth to Oyibo, they will show you back your country. Nigeria is TOTALLY fantastically corrupt.

Just imaqine!...he travelled abroad for ear infection why some are dieng of hunger....Buhari is truly for nobody
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Oliviaxx(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2016
The whole country is actually SUFFERING from starvation
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by alhs4eva(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2016
I contacted a Civilian JTF who is in Bama town and he told me its an old news and things are better now...
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by djustice: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2016
These are mainly Christian and other non-Muslim populations, and the agenda is to wipe them out, hence the idea of herding them into prison camps, disguised as restricted refugee camps, where they are killed off through deliberate starvation. It is an ongoing Crime Against Humanity.
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by chuckpeter001(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Jst like d times of civil war. Looking at dis I guess I better stop complaining of my situation. God pls intervene on their behalf
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by obowunmi(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2016
What happened to all those boxes of food Buhari, Osinbajo and Oshomiole's wives drop at IDP camps around Nigeria?

Were these boxes stolen? Taken back? Sold?

How can?
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by tayo200(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2016
ouch
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Handsomecole(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
mamabomboy:
Don't allow your "hate" for Buhari erase your sense of reasoning. What does Buhari have to do with this?? Blatant Fool!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by decomaniaboss(f): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2016
And buhary has recovered billions of naira from some so call thieves, let him give some of the money to medecin sans frontiers to feed and cure those children ,and assign one of his trusted none corrupt mallam minister to supervise the crew....at least it will be a second achievement added to his one and only achievement in a year "anticorruption fight" undecided is the whole country burden,not the state affairs
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Clerverley2(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:

At your age.
SMH
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2016
May God deliver them..
Re: Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post by Dpharisee: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
Western media love this kind of photos against Africa. There are healthy looking children at the background in the pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Submits Nomination Forms / ACF, Others Fume As Buhari Declares Borno, Yobe Safe / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.