Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls (44531 Views)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
person way tell u say money is not everything abeg biko beat am up... haba just negodu anya... ego amaka
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Sirmuel1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Olukokosir:
C as pool fyn ...normal pool water go blue sumao ...... Fake own go dey yellow or green

Or brown grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by visijo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
could that be lagos?? I doubt if that is Mikel...
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Icecomrade: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Plenty Naija babes no dey like this kain story.

Some no go even want talk their minds because if you hear am!
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by refiner(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Rich guys are scared of getting married nowadays.
Baby mama won't get half of your property if the issue
of divorce should occur. grin

Your signature is the bomb grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Rich guys are scared of getting married nowadays.
Baby mama won't get half of your property if the issue
of divorce should occur. grin

Issues of divorce only occurs with married couples and not with baby mama's but baby mama's do get a large monthly child support fees which are often determined based on the guys income.
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by femi4: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Jolsnow:
Really Cute. smiley

I think the point here is we should spend good quality time with our love ones in quality places. Rich or not, life is short. Yeah.
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by bara86(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
goodfornothing:
I can't believe this!
that is part of life which one have experience ....is real for Mikel.
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by frisky2good(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Divorce for UK no be just to say "I no do again" o! Dem go comot calculator to share your money give the woman.

afanide:
what is he waiting for? Take the babe to the altar na....
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
U dey show ur self who u eep
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by pezeji(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
nice house
Spotted anoda one, na only house u dey look?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Ryan452(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nix one
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by omonla555: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
Is this the Paradise we are all talking about? If not, how is the Paradise promised by God going to be?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by ridd2: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rubissh post, it's not Mikel...you people love to deceive people. Are u people in PDP?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
byrron:

Issues of divorce only occurs with married couples and not with baby mama's but baby mama's do get a large monthly child support fees which are often determined based on the guys income.

The Law only recognizes Legally married wife, Baby Mamas are on a long thing

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

The baby mama's Dad is a Russian Billionaire

Half of his billion will turn him to a millionaire
ask the present owner of Chelsea
grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
refiner:

Your signature is the bomb grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

That is the gospel truth
grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by haibe(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
edlion57:
Footballers are the only person in this earth that are paid heavily for a thing der enjoy doing

Thats dumb!! What of basketballers? Golfers? Tennis players? Okay lets leave sport, what about musicians.. etc

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Half of his billion will turn him to a millionaire
ask the present owner of Chelsea
grin grin

Well the owner of Chelsea still pays Mikel's weekly wages, so what's your point bro?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by gradeA(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
cheesy
Jolsnow:
Really Cute. smiley

I think the point here is we should spend good quality time with our love ones. Rich or not, life is short. Yeah.

I think the point is we should all endeavour to have a pool in our houses undecided

Lanicky would you be the mother of my unborn twin girls?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by lanicky(f): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
gradeA:
cheesy

I think the point is we should all endeavour to have a pool in our houses undecided

Lanicky would you be the mother of my unborn twin girls?

Lolgrin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
owobokiri:
Where is this?
Ibadan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
GloriaNinja:
nice house
Nkea na atowa unu bu umu nwanyi brain grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by UIA04(f): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

The baby mama's Dad is a Russian Billionaire
Which means she'll have access to the best divorce lawyers to take half of mikels money when they get divorced. You can't play with the rich like the poor and ignorant. Besides everybody just wants to add more to what they have.
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by obinnashady(m): 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
edlion57:
Footballers are the only person in this earth that are paid heavily for a thing der enjoy doing
Basketballers and golfers nko

even boxers..lmao
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
UIA04:

Which means she'll have access to the best divorce lawyers to take half of mikels money when they get divorced. You can't play with the rich like the poor and ignorant. Besides everybody just wants to add more to what they have.

You are not getting my point, when it comes to divorce, half of the money made while they were married is what will be shared into two, Mikel may not be the only person earning, so whatever they earn will be subjected to their pre-nup, not all couples sign prenup. Heidi Klum and Seal were married with Kids but during the divorce, Seal didn't pay half of his earnings because Heidi earns more. Hope you understand
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

Well the owner of Chelsea still pays Mikel's weekly wages, so what's your point bro?

Point Of Correction
Chelsea FC pays Mikel's wages not Abramovich

If you can't get any clue from the pix below then you can't get my point.
It is not a mistake that most celebrity prefers baby mamas.
Financially, it's safe grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 Greatest Captains Of Nigeria Super Eagles / AFCON 2021: Why Referee, Janny Sikazwe Stopped Tunisia Vs Mali Early / 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.