Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls (44533 Views)

Lionel Messi, Taye Taiwo, And Mikel Obi In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Point Of Correction
Chelsea FC pays Mikel's wages not Abramovich

If you can't get any clue from the pix below then you can't get my point.
It is not a mistake that most celebrity prefers baby mamas.
Financially, it's safe grin

No you should be the one adhering to correction, Yes, chelsea pays Mikel's wage, who owns Chelsea??. Abi chelsea owns it's self?. The glazer's family own Man u, who pays Rooney's Salary?.. Dangote plc pays u, who owns Dangote plc??.. Stop showing me what I already know, it doesn't matter what is Forbes ranking was a few years ago, he owns and runs two FCS, Cska and Chelsea. So in his right he is a billionaire or millionaire as u prefer. Abi your Rich guy ( Mikel) get money pass am?
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

No you should be the one adhering to correction, Yes, chelsea pays Mikel's wage, who owns Chelsea??. Abi chelsea owns it's self?. The glazer's family own Man u, who pays Rooney's Salary?.. Dangote plc pays u, who owns Dangote plc??.. Stop showing me what I already know, it doesn't matter what is Forbes ranking was a few years ago, he owns and runs two FCS, Cska and Chelsea. So in his right he is a billionaire or millionaire as u prefer. Abi your Rich guy ( Mikel) get money pass am?

In Accounting, there is a principle called "Entity Concept" It differentiate the owner from the business.
Abramovich's only possess 50% of the share value of CFC, just like Dangote.
In business, the highest shareholder is always the owner.
That is why we talk Chelsea not Abramovich when finance is involved grin

Point Of Correction
CSKA isn't owned by Abramovich

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by kenoz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

Read a book or consult Google
grin grin grin

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by EJUDE(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
thecrush:
Paparazzis everywhere..... Na wa o
where d paparazzi dey
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Read a book or consult Google
grin grin grin

You my friend don't know how to read, you only read what you want to know, chelsea is worth $393Mil according to ur post, who is the owner of Chelsea or you didn't read the part where he bought over 90% of shares?. You should read, re- read, then read again before commenting. Abi u still wan argue say Mikel get money pass chelsea ( Abrahamovic)
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

In Accounting, there is a principle called "Entity Concept" It differentiate the owner from the business.
Abramovich's only possess 50% of the share value of CFC, just like Dangote.
In business, the highest shareholder is always the owner.
That is why we talk Chelsea not Abramovich when finance is involved grin

Point Of Correction
CSKA isn't owned by Abramovich

My friend, you are right, CSKA is not owned by Abby but Abby owns more than 50%, re- read the article you posted
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

My friend, you are right, CSKA is not owned by Abby but Abby owns more than 50%, re- read the article you posted

Knowledge isn't meant for people like you.
You argue blindly.
May God see you through even as you wallow in Ignorance

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Phiniter(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
edlion57:
Footballers are the only person in this earth that are paid heavily for a thing der enjoy doing

What about Ash.awos?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by UIA04(f): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

You are not getting my point, when it comes to divorce, half of the money made while they were married is what will be shared into two, Mikel may not be the only person earning, so whatever they earn will be subjected to their pre-nup, not all couples sign prenup. Heidi Klum and Seal were married with Kids but during the divorce, Seal didn't pay half of his earnings because Heidi earns more. Hope you understand
Yeah i do
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Knowledge isn't meant for people like you.
You argue blindly.
May God see you through even as you wallow in Ignorance

embarassed embarassed embarassed

And you argue foolishly, weray
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Badboiz:

And you argue foolishly, weray

Agbero

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
dason4life:

Agbero

Lol. I sha get sense pass u and I saabi read and understand pass u. Nincompoop
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by thor231: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
Baba Mikel, chilling all the way. Just take good care of me ladies
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by tayoalone(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
goodfornothing:
Ok, I swam in a river last Sunday. Why didn't Lalasticlala take note? undecided
Lwkmd abeg no make kill m here oo river and swimming pool big difference
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by breakeven: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
WHERE ARE THEY? I CAN ONLY SEE THE POOL
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by TDonald: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
goodfornothing:
Ok, I swam in a river last Sunday. Why didn't Lalasticlala take note? undecided

Because you are good-for-nothing

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by effido666: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
edlion57:
Footballers are the only person in this earth that are paid heavily for a thing der enjoy doing
even musicians oooh
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Israellb(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2016
owobokiri:
Where is this?
His house

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Intimaci1: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Badboiz:

Lol. I sha get sense pass u [/b]and I saabi read and understand pass u. Nincompoop

That is the attribute of a senseless fellow . . . Like You
They feel and boast of being sensible when in reality, such
statement is to defend the falling state of their intellect

[b]Sensible Man that have no idea of Entity Concept
grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Badboiz(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
dason4life:

That is the attribute of a senseless fellow . . . Like You
They feel and boast of being sensible when in reality, such
statement is to defend the falling state of their intellect

Sensible Man that have no idea of Entity Concept grin

tongue tongue tongue tongue

I give up, you are one unrepentant fool. Continue in your fools paradise
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by meltiplexer: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Oluwa bless me today......

me too,naijabet man say so
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by Sirmuel1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
dason4life:

Agbero

I'm enjoying this grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mrpoker:

Nkea na atowa unu bu umu nwanyi brain grin
ofcourse na
Re: Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls by GloriaNinja(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
pezeji:
Spotted anoda one, na only house u dey look?
ofcourse, the house is very nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 5 Greatest Captains Of Nigeria Super Eagles / 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar / AFCON 2021: Why Referee, Janny Sikazwe Stopped Tunisia Vs Mali Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.