Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News (13845 Views)

Buhari Postpones FEC Meeting Over Unfinished Budget / Ipob Orders Biafrans To Boycott Punch Newspaper / Buhari Commends Saraki, Dogara, Lawmakers For Passing 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Flexherbal(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Ok
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by dammytosh: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
kurt09:
I bought 1 litre of kerosene #200. This change is somewhat painful

Yes oooo.

Think only about your kerosene to collect expensive rice and the 500 naira tomato. On the "I pass My Neighbour" Gen and PUT 145 naira fuel inside it.

That is all the poor man think of and we leave our collective wealth in the hands of the few who after stealing

1. Buy a refinery

2. Buy a kerosene depot

3. Run a tomato paste factory

4. Import rice and sell to us (Saraki does)

And instigate us to keep the govt busy with shout for 145 naira on fuel. And also pay musicians for us to dance against fuel subsidy while they continue to Raape us.

Bros we have to sacrifice for things to take shape.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by buksaylor001: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
M4gunners:
The Lawmakers rejected the Dinner simple. Stop trying to make a fool out of yourself mr Shehu.

This government can lie,I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by ALAYORMII: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Why invite them to a dinner in the first place

Another avenue to waste public funds because am sure millions of Naira will be used to host the dinner

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
he's a master-CANCELER, cancelled all the Zombiec promises he made during campaign, am not surprised if he suspended a dinner that had already been cooked, ask him how much the dinner cost, you'll hear something like "suwensy meelian Naira"............i dey laugh

Suwensy meelian.......grin grin
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by LadyAimy: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
OK we don hear
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by tonio2wo: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
MadCow1:
President Buhari should abeg invite the Streetz jor!

We no dey boycott any where wey free food dey.

Sai Baba Boo!
smart point! ur head corret daa!
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by DExplorer1: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
The house is not in order, I wonder what these corrupt lawmakers want. The last time it was PDP senators pulling a drama at the Presidential dinner, after they said they are not supporting Buhari's government, then again they cried that Buhari is against Saraki and Ekwere...that the new forgery allegation was false.

What do they really want? I'd advise they put their house in order and stop disgracing their chambers.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by kingsleybrave(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
that's good
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Pyno30: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nobody wants to be infected with infections.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by dunkem21(m): 12:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin.. and Lai Mohmd told us that the executive is in good terms with the Legislative..

Pathological liars undecided
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by kingsleybrave(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rosabon Financial services
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Rockstar2014(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
I see new APC loading in 2019.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by annnikky(f): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
RedCapChief:

So, all the lawmakers suddenly scheduled appointments on the same day? grin grin

Gaddamit, this Garba didn't start lying today

He's d second assistant to liar Mohammed grin
Besides it runs in their gene cheesy

Didn't they enquire before fixing all this dates
Maybe they want to fool small small kids in Nigeria thinking that they're fooling Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by olaasiwaju: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Issokay.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by kingsleybrave(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
who knows anything about Rosabon Financial services in Sabo-Yaba lagos state. .......I heard they are into fund placement with a very fantastic interest rate
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by HomeOfMe(f): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
kurt09:
I bought 1 litre of kerosene #200. This change is somewhat painful
My dear,if you have gas cooker,just stick with that,because it's cheaper to use gas now than kerosene. I use both,but since they said a litre now costs 250,I decided to just concentrate on gas;the change is painful,excruciatingly painful!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Antoeni(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
PMB Abeg leave them jor,dem dey beg person come chop,stupid pple those Saraki Puppet ,abeg forget dem, invite me make I show come chop,dem never see anything yet
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by HomeOfMe(f): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buhari should break his fast with the common man who are not sure of where the next meal will come from.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by samofson: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Y do this media assistants keep making fools of themselves

Are they saying tht the people tht manage the schedules of the presidency and national assembly couldn't contact themselves before setting up the dinner??

Na wa ...y even lie ? It even makes u look even more incompetent. Gosh!!!!
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by SUGARDADDY55(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Ok na
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Tamaris1: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
Exodus 22:5 “If a man causes a field or vineyard to be grazed over, or lets his beast loose and it feeds in another man’s field, he shall make restitution from the best in his own field and in his own vineyard. (ESV)
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by ped007(m): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
I wonder when the President will break h
is fast with "common Nigerians" who fought to put him in office.
Oh I forgot; the common Nigerians were only a means to get into Aso Rock.
Nigerian Politicians are ALL THESAME!!!
Discover this truth and u will have relative happiness in this country.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by ped007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
samofson:
Y do this media assistants keep making fools of themselves

Are they saying tht the people tht manage the schedules of the presidency and national assembly couldn't contact themselves before setting up the dinner??

Na wa ...y even lie ? It even makes u look even more incompetent. Gosh!!!!
My dear, they never. Expected him to come back.
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by okolichibuzor(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
am not surprise.....
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Justinah4real(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Nigeria and drama are like dix
They told us that the budget will solve our problems, instead we are are faced with hyper inflation. Every day coruption, and distractions till 8yrs
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by Ahmeduana(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
M4gunners:
The Lawmakers rejected the Dinner simple. Stop trying to make a fool out of yourself mr Shehu.
DON'T MY THE ZOMBIE NEWS MEDIA, TRYING A DAMAGE CONTROL.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Nigeria and drama are like dix

Hmmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by bigerboy200: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
edlion57:
This ppl don't care about us the way we talk abt dem...der are rejecting/postponing dinner whereas me neva see breakfast chop...plz how much is naira to dollar
Na dollar u dey spend? U na boss ohh
Re: President Buhari Postpones Dinner With Lawmakers For Fear Of Boycott- Punch News by kizzyblazee: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
I stand with Buhari all the way, but I think in life there are things u need to learn to live with, since u cannot change them. Such things are the leadership of the Senate. Let him forgive saraki's sins and let's gorge ahead. If u agree hit like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites / Jonathan Creates Maiduguri-based Army Division For Boko Haram / Dino Melaye: Police Trying To Plant Arms In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.